Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we start now, or wait for more people?

NOW
- 3 (33.3%)
Wait
- 6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: A sword, some rum, and a dead dragon. Quests and ventures, Waitlist open!  (Read 17938 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

*Oh boy.*

Terros transforms himself into a Chaos Elemental.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile

Time to make them bleed
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile

I should probably be staying in the back since I don't know if I have any other bonuses to evasion or not.

Attempt to slow down the air around the goblins nearby me, lowering its kinetic energy and therefore its temperature turning it into a snow-like solid, and therefore creating a momentary vacuum. This causes the the goblins' lungs to rupture in the split second before the frozen cavity collapses back in on itself.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Reminding GM of Valyrie's position, action, and abilities just in case it was forgotten. No Action... yet.
GM reminded.

"Come have it ye scurvy lads, plenty of lead for you lot!"
Cock back the firearm and use Special Attack-Quickdraw, Use Riposte with my cutlass if any land an attack on me!
You attempt to use Quickdraw, [3] but fumble when firing, because you realise you didn't load it right! You attack after Terros.
Skeliborn shouts out a mighty battle cry.

For loot!!!

Then Skeliborn attacks with Sword Slash
You begin to swing your sword [18] and get the advantage on the goblins. You attack first.
*Oh boy.*

Terros transforms himself into a Chaos Elemental.
You begin transforming into a Chaos Elemental, [6] but due to your previously balanced state, the Chaos energy takes a while to form. You attack after the goblins.
Time to make them bleed
You begin swinging your massive sword, [2] and as such, it takes a while to get going. You attack last.
I should probably be staying in the back since I don't know if I have any other bonuses to evasion or not.

Attempt to slow down the air around the goblins nearby me, lowering its kinetic energy and therefore its temperature turning it into a snow-like solid, and therefore creating a momentary vacuum. This causes the the goblins' lungs to rupture in the split second before the frozen cavity collapses back in on itself.
Because you prepared the magic circle earlier, this spell is also buffed!

You attempt the complicated spell, [10] but only half-succeed, slowing down the air briefly, which mostly just hinders the goblin's attack speed.

C-C-COMBAT
Skeliborn uses Sword slash!, and since he got the advantage, he deals [17] damage to the Goblin Swarm!
The goblins swarm around Gabe, and he attempts to counter attack with Riposte! [Goblins: 6 Gabe: 4] Gabe manages to slice a few goblins, but is still bitten by a few more. Gabe deals [3] damage to the Goblin Swarm, whilst the Goblin Swarm deals [5] damage to Gabe.
Terros finally gathers enough Chaos Energy, and is now a Chaos Elemental! This lasts for 3 turns, or until the end of combat.
After finally having enough space and time to reload his gun, Gabe fires, Quickdraw style! You manage to take out multiple Goblins with a single shot, dealing [10] damage to the Goblin Swarm!
He Who Cuts Shallow finally actually made an attack, and deals [18] damage, cutting through most of the Goblin Swarm.

Stats:
Goblin Swarm:
HP:
12/12
Damage:12

Gabe Rutger:
HP:95/100

Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Action PM'd
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile

These Goblins are a joke. If the machine controls the Goblins, what controls the machines?

If the Goblins aren't dead by the time it's my turn to attack, use sword slash.

If they are dead, summon another blade inside of the machine.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Use SNIPE shot to finish this!
(Don't we get any bonus to our rolls for special abilities?)
"She killed grinder. Now she must take his place in The Plague!"

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

*DIE*

At which point, Terros discharged a wave of chaos energy at the goblins.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile

More Stabbing, more Shredding, more Blood.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile

"Maybe we should try to preserve a live spec--"
Seeing as everyone was cutting the goblins down without restraint, her voice probably wasn't heard.
Get around to (trying to) freeze that machine.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

bump
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dood?
"She killed grinder. Now she must take his place in The Plague!"

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Is the whitelist still open?))
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 06:47:14 pm by Atian the Elephantman God »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]