Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we start now, or wait for more people?

NOW
- 3 (33.3%)
Wait
- 6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: A sword, some rum, and a dead dragon. Quests and ventures, Waitlist open!  (Read 17944 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: A sword, some rum, and a dead dragon. Quests and ventures, Waitlist open!
« Reply #120 on: February 26, 2016, 06:17:32 pm »

Waiting.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 26, 2016, 06:41:25 pm »

"I have a hunch," Ithaca tapped her chin. "What if the machine is controlling them?"

Create a big magic circle on the ground around the machine so I can get a bonus to freezing it next turn. ((Eh?))
You prepare a magic hex around the machine, gaining a +1 to your next roll against the machine.

*Heh. Nearly exactly what I was thinking.*

Terros makes Ithaca more likely to succeed using probability magic.
You fail miserably, and instead end up making yourself suffer a -2 penalty on your next roll.

In that case, this is the perfect chance to get Goblin loot.

Skeliborn

Action:

Summon a row of blades  facing the Goblins to act as something to slow/mow them down if they become hostile.

You summon a row of small blades, preventing the goblins from doing anything hostile, not that they could do anything anyway.

Should we just stop that machine without understanding it's function? Doesn't seem like a good idea, maybe it will explode or destroy this place while we're still in here!

Try to find cover just in case, rely on my Sixth Sense ability to keep me out of harms way.

You hide behind another conveniently placed pot plant, and keep on guard.

Drink the blood, see if anyone else wants a drink. If one of them does, tell them to get their own blood!
I don't think anyone else wants any. You drink the blood, and you feel sick. You vomit on the ground, and the vomit forms into a goblin who goes to work on the machine.

Waiting.
You wait.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 26, 2016, 07:15:30 pm »

*Bah.*

Meditate.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 26, 2016, 07:47:40 pm »

I don't think these are normal goblins...

Skeliborn:

Summon a blade in the machine in a location where it looks like it will cause the most damage.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 26, 2016, 08:03:45 pm »

still waiting, and am only bolding this as an action at all so that you won't delay the turn waiting for me to post.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 26, 2016, 08:08:54 pm »

Sit down and watch the others do things
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2016, 01:29:22 am »

Search the pot plant for loot.

Are there any exits from this room or other interesting features?
"She killed grinder. Now she must take his place in The Plague!"

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sure, I've been busy with some other games at the moment, so thats why its going slow, but I really don't mind.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile

((My bad))

Do eet. Freeze the whole machine, take notes if it doesn't freeze.

If something bad happens then hide behind a rock for cover bonuses.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yo?

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile

((Not sure if this thread is dead or just on hiatus. If another turn is posted. msg me with the link to the thread))
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Sorry for the massive delay, people. I just kind of lost interest, but I'm back now! Hopefully for some time!))

*Bah.*

Meditate.
You begin meditating, and are now slowly restoring probability.

I don't think these are normal goblins...

Skeliborn:

Summon a blade in the machine in a location where it looks like it will cause the most damage.

You look for a weak point in the spire of gears and levers, and you spy an opening where goblins come in and out of, which emanates some odd glow.

You summon a serrated blade in the area, and it causes a storm of sparks to erupt, and more strange liquid to pour out, in copius amounts. This causes a flurry of misshapen goblins to crawl out of the pit, hissing all the while. They seem aggravated by something. But they can't see you, due to their lack of eyes. Still, they leap off of the machine, a few being impaled on the wall of swords. However, the rest just crawl over the bodies, using the little sense they have to piece together a surrounding. They seem to be acting as a hivemind, as there are some with noses, some with half an eye, and many other various mutations. Their bodies are horribly misshapen lumps of purple, and you soon notice them all charging at you.

C-C-C-COMBAT!

Search the pot plant for loot.

Are there any exits from this room or other interesting features?
No loot, and nothing quite as interesting as the swarm of mutant goblins coming at you and your party.

((My bad))

Do eet. Freeze the whole machine, take notes if it doesn't freeze.

If something bad happens then hide behind a rock for cover bonuses.

You don't even get time to try and freeze it, and you and your party are swarmed by a horde of mutant goblins. You hide behind a rock, giving you +1 to dodging range attacks, and +1 to sneaking.

The swarm of goblins are still trying to find out where exactly you all are, so you have an opportunity to get some bonus hits in. They will die in one hit each, but there's a lot of 'em.

Goblin Swarm:
HP:
Damage:60
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Reminding GM of Valyrie's position, action, and abilities just in case it was forgotten. No Action... yet.

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Come have it ye scurvy lads, plenty of lead for you lot!"
Cock back the firearm and use Special Attack-Quickdraw, Use Riposte with my cutlass if any land an attack on me!

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile

Skeliborn shouts out a mighty battle cry.

For loot!!!

Then Skeliborn attacks with Sword Slash
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10