Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: A Game of Gods (OOC)  (Read 2372 times)

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Game of Gods (OOC)
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2016, 04:06:28 pm »

As of right now I'm not accepting more players. I don't want to overload myself too badly.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2016, 04:22:12 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This good? The names a Elder scrolls refrence
No sig yet

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2016, 04:25:23 pm »

As of right now I'm not accepting more players. I don't want to overload myself too badly.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2016, 04:26:06 pm »

In case some one drops out, could possibly make a wait list?
No sig yet

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2016, 04:26:43 pm »

Ah got it, a waitlist. I should put one of those together later.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2016, 05:11:27 pm »

the people living there are not actually people, but frogs.

That's racist.

Anyway. I sorta, wanta make my god some angels. But, as I was writing them I realize that it's quite, a large act. So I'm wondering on a price check for this sorta thing:

Spoiler: Angel plans (click to show/hide)

So, anyway. Yeah. I'm not sure how much of this is possible. And also it might be very expensive to do, so I wanted to check your thoughts on it before I went ahead with it.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2016, 05:46:20 pm »

Also on the note of price-checking, the list said "forge a magical weapon". Unsure if I can get away with just calling one into being, but I'm happy to have it cost more to do so.
If there's another issue with its special effect or something, please lemme know and I'll switch to a more reasonable act.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2016, 06:03:17 pm »

the people living there are not actually people, but frogs.

That's racist.

Anyway. I sorta, wanta make my god some angels. But, as I was writing them I realize that it's quite, a large act. So I'm wondering on a price check for this sorta thing:

Spoiler: Angel plans (click to show/hide)

So, anyway. Yeah. I'm not sure how much of this is possible. And also it might be very expensive to do, so I wanted to check your thoughts on it before I went ahead with it.

All of it is possible, but it would end up being like 9-10 divinity for each one when you include the made of metal thing (3), and the flying (2), and the using them to channel magic (Not sure how to price this, but I like the idea, so i'm gonna call it a 2), and the unkillable/resummon ritual and the telepathy (3). Theres a lot of bells and whistles on that idea. And I didn't even price the magic/divine resistance there.

Also on the note of price-checking, the list said "forge a magical weapon". Unsure if I can get away with just calling one into being, but I'm happy to have it cost more to do so.
If there's another issue with its special effect or something, please lemme know and I'll switch to a more reasonable act.

The dagger itself wouldn't really cost much. Probably 1D for the summoning and 1D for the effect. However, you may need to pump some extra D into using it later if you're going to try to enter divinely sealed doors or something like that.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2016, 06:09:44 pm »

Cheers. Loving the fast replies btw.
Good GM-ing.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2016, 06:46:27 pm »

So, I just realised that a lot of what my god is going to do is make or mess around with life and then effectively observe reactions.  Reactions that GM Roboson will have to make up.  If you'd prefer me to take more proactive control over my creations so you don't have to keep filling in blanks, let me know. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2016, 06:48:41 pm »

Sounds perfectly fair to me. I'll save up the points for now, if I do start making them maybe I'll leave the magical thing out and fold that into any eventual magical/prayer system.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2016, 08:57:03 pm »

2 questions, 1: In the near/far future will their be more room.
2: can I add another sphere of control to my character that is on the waitlist?
No sig yet

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2016, 09:06:02 pm »

... There hasn't been any quantifiable "spheres" yet, you understand?
I kind of regret using that term in this thread. Clearly I should blame micelus :p

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2016, 09:08:38 pm »

So, I just realised that a lot of what my god is going to do is make or mess around with life and then effectively observe reactions.  Reactions that GM Roboson will have to make up.  If you'd prefer me to take more proactive control over my creations so you don't have to keep filling in blanks, let me know.

Nah thats fine. I'll come up with result for you on that sort of thing.

2 questions, 1: In the near/far future will their be more room.
2: can I add another sphere of control to my character that is on the waitlist?

I'm uncertain if I will ever go above six players at one time. Probably not, it would become a burden if I had too many players.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2016, 09:14:07 pm »

Well anyway just to let you know I altered my sheet a bit, now I just have to wait, until some one drops out or their is 1 more slot added
No sig yet
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4