Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 230670 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 19
« Reply #3225 on: November 19, 2016, 07:19:45 pm »

Well, I saw them going somewhere.  I don't know where.  I presume it was visiting you.
Wow, that has to be the least useful ability ever. You can tell... if your target leaves the house? And literally nothing else? I mean, in some circumstances it might help to rule out killers, but you're set up to be suspicious from the start, so...

Yeah, I'm not buying it, personally.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3226 on: November 19, 2016, 07:36:40 pm »

No. I tracked Fish last night. He visited... nobody.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3227 on: November 19, 2016, 08:25:52 pm »

Soooo... what does TBF have to say 'bout that?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3228 on: November 19, 2016, 08:32:56 pm »

*that is to say, my target was hector, but my action doesn't visit.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3229 on: November 19, 2016, 08:35:50 pm »

Fish seems fishy.

Mainly because from what he's saying, he's just a less powerful version of me. That doesn't seem right.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3230 on: November 19, 2016, 08:36:12 pm »

*that is to say, my target was hector, but my action doesn't visit.

Convenient.

What's your action again, FoU?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3231 on: November 19, 2016, 08:37:20 pm »

I track somebody, learning who they visit.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3232 on: November 19, 2016, 08:41:27 pm »

TBF: tell me why I shouldn't lynch you.

FoU: tell me why I shouldn't lynch you.

EP: tell me why I shouldn't lynch you. You are top of the list 'cause wtf are you doing to the alignment of the words man.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3233 on: November 19, 2016, 08:46:57 pm »

Because I'm not scum.
Because the thing at the start of the round made it clear I was the investigator.
Because I'm useful.
Because Fish is a much better target than me.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3234 on: November 19, 2016, 09:11:37 pm »

Because I'm not scum.
Prove it.
Because the thing at the start of the round made it clear I was the investigator.
Bastard mod.
Because I'm useful.
How so?
On what grounds?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3235 on: November 20, 2016, 06:58:34 pm »

Because I'm not scum.
[1] Prove it.
[2] Bastard mod.
Because I'm useful.
[3] How so?
[4] On what grounds?

[1]: Can you prove that you're not scum? Pointless question. Unless you have a way to do that.
[2]: S'pose.
[3]: I refer you to my track ability. It should be fairly easy to verify.
[4]:
Fish seems fishy.

Mainly because from what he's saying, he's just a less powerful version of me. That doesn't seem right.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3236 on: November 20, 2016, 07:10:09 pm »

Because I'm not scum.
[1] Prove it.
[2] Bastard mod.
Because I'm useful.
[3] How so?
[4] On what grounds?

[1]: Can you prove that you're not scum? Pointless question. Unless you have a way to do that.
[2]: S'pose.
[3]: I refer you to my track ability. It should be fairly easy to verify.
[4]:
Fish seems fishy.

1. About as pointless as saying "I'm not scum"?
3. TBF's skill is more verifiable than your ability at the moment, though the claim is weakened muchly by EP's revelation of what happened during the night.
4. There are various different types of watcher ability. Some say if someone performed an action and what that action was, some say who they performed an action on, some say if they had an action performed on them.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3237 on: November 20, 2016, 07:17:26 pm »

3. TBF's skill is more verifiable than your ability at the moment, though the claim is weakened muchly by EP's revelation of what happened during the night.
4. There are various different types of watcher ability. Some say if someone performed an action and what that action was, some say who they performed an action on, some say if they had an action performed on them.
[1]: Until a method of proving me town is determined, yes.
[3]: How so(to both)? I would even say my ability is more verifiable. Fish can tell if somebody acted. I can tell if somebody acted, and who they targeted.
[4]: Then what type is Fish's?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3238 on: November 20, 2016, 07:23:06 pm »

EP: tell me why I shouldn't lynch you. You are top of the list 'cause wtf are you doing to the alignment of the words man.
  • I think I've done a decent job of helping out the town.
  • I've immediately released all information I've received, and I think most of it has been proven?
  • I claimed Survivor very early (I only didn't claim it immediately because I thought it was in the round's opening post). I suppose you could argue it to be some sort of gambit, but it certainly isn't suspicious.
  • And now, for the classic Hey What About These Guys? Defence: FoU has been super inactive, and TBF has been super suspicious.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3239 on: November 20, 2016, 08:06:03 pm »

[1]: Until a method of proving me town is determined, yes.
[3]: How so(to both)? I would even say my ability is more verifiable. Fish can tell if somebody acted. I can tell if somebody acted, and who they targeted.
[4]: Then what type is Fish's?
1. It's your burden to prove it.
2. His results gel with what EP said. It is weakened because EP revealed his results before TBF.
3. Watcher. Results say if person visits or is visited.

Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 237