Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 230626 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 19
« Reply #3240 on: November 20, 2016, 10:49:51 pm »

[1]: Entirely? But yes, I'll think on it.
[2,3]: Hm. Still seems a bit redundant with my role in play.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3241 on: November 21, 2016, 08:31:41 pm »

So uh... are you guys gonna discuss the game or..?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3242 on: November 21, 2016, 08:49:18 pm »

I was waiting on you to comment.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3243 on: November 21, 2016, 09:23:22 pm »

So uh... are you guys gonna discuss the game or..?
Yeah, I was sorta expecting you to respond to my post. I suppose it's not fair to expect you to initiate all the discussions, though, even if I am pretty busy right now.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3244 on: November 21, 2016, 09:30:19 pm »

What do your results tell you, FoU?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3245 on: November 21, 2016, 10:01:40 pm »

They told me Fish didn't visit anybody.

Less literally: It just digs him further into a hole.
His claim seems made to be hard to disprove. His action doesn't visit, so my action can't prove his claim. And it's very easy for him to say "Yeah, I found out you visited my target." based on somebody else's claim.

So he can't be verified, not easily at least.

But here's a plan: we no lynch, then have him choose somebody of our choice other than me. Then I either track or don't track that person based on a Random.org roll.
Alternatively, he targets me, then I track or don't track somebody based on a Random.org roll.

Come morning, we ask him what his results are. If they contradict what I did, you lynch him.

Perhaps not the best way, given the fact that if he guesses, he has a 50% chance of being right. But it's the plan I've got.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3246 on: November 21, 2016, 10:02:54 pm »

You're as reliable as he is, byraway. So... plan sucks.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3247 on: November 22, 2016, 02:15:15 am »

I don't know who to lynch at this point, and I can't be the only one doing things.

So, tell me who I should lynch, and why.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3248 on: November 22, 2016, 11:15:59 am »

Now, I would prefer to use my plan. If not that, then lynch Fish.

Fish seems fishy.

Mainly because from what he's saying, he's just a less powerful version of me. That doesn't seem right.
His claim seems made to be hard to disprove. His action doesn't visit, so my action can't prove his claim. And it's very easy for him to say "Yeah, I found out you visited my target." based on somebody else's claim.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3249 on: November 23, 2016, 12:43:28 am »

So, to recap today's endless reams of information, we have:

EP saying they were forced to visit me, but have no action so didn't do anything. Doesn't really make any sense, but okay.

TBF saying EP did visit someone, but not who they visited, nor if they did anything.

FoU saying TBF is lying, TBF didn't visit anyone, while TBF claims his action doesn't visit, so wouldn't show up as having done anything.

TL;DR EP visited, did nothing, TBF confirms, FoU says TBF lies.

hector has quandary. Lots of unconfirmed nonsense. I'm stuck between choosing TBF and FoU, and this feels like MYLO, so...

No Lynch

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3250 on: November 23, 2016, 12:48:09 am »

Well that's a thing.

Are we even doing this plan?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3251 on: November 23, 2016, 12:50:58 am »

And what if FoU's lying, and he's, say, forcing someone to be an arsonist or some such?  I mean, it's no less unlikely.  And EP randomly visiting hector makes me think something's weirder than usual.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3252 on: November 23, 2016, 01:04:36 am »

Day's over. FoU can do whatever he wants.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3253 on: November 23, 2016, 01:06:52 am »

Yes, but what is he doing?
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3254 on: November 23, 2016, 01:09:27 am »

Whatever the piss he wants. The plan is shite whether he does it or not :P

Given your persistence in wanting to know though, I imagine he'll be watching you.

Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 237