Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 230657 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 19
« Reply #3210 on: November 16, 2016, 12:53:08 am »

Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3211 on: November 16, 2016, 02:02:53 am »

Starver:Are you willing to claim what your action was supposed to do?
I keep saying no, not as it currently stands. Implicitly and explicitly.

Latest example, abbreviated:
My original action and original wincon, as Town, is something I can't believe is intrinsically harmful to Town win, if used correctly, but could be misaimed. If the wrong person learnt of it and tried to turn my action to their benevit under the guise of providing sage fellow-Townie advice.

[…]

I could reveal more about my basic role, but I feel I ought to see if any of the above means anything to anyone else, first. e.g. are you the person that selected the judicious line-up, for Uninformed Townie reasons?  If that's the kind of thing you'd want to reveal, I would definitely reciprocate with more detail, but if nobody wants to (for legitimate or selfish reasons) then I won't let loose the personal information that I think would help entirely the wrong person. And risk being seen as a villain and a cad, for all that.  Risk lynching, even, though that would remove my skill.  Better unused than misused, I think.

(How perverse that when I have an easy lie ready to cover my Mafia ass, nobody even asks. But when I am Town and I don't want to lie, or say anything at all, nobody stops asking.  Random Lie -> "I'm a blocker, I was blocking Darryl Cricket by serving an injuction on him, not trusting the Mod to use an NPC in a neutral manner, but he died before I got there." Happy?  Or maybe I'm an investigator and I was just watching his apartment. No, wait, I was posing as a plumber to bug his phone to discover his contacts. Or I was there to pass him a gun (ironically a 1-shot), perhaps he shot himself with it. Or I was supposed to drive him somewhere, in my taxi. Perhaps I was the lead investigator, which is why I got the plaintiff gig. He was my client, as Attorney At Law and I'm now required to resolve his death due to a codicil in his will. I'm a Jehovah's Witness. I did not actually visit him, but I had overcoat stolen by an individual identifying themselves as a Mr T. B. Fish, esquire. My 'True Reveal' ability is a 1-shot skill and I don't want to waste it on deconfirming a blatent lie, I demand EP tells the truth. ...so, so easy.  No, nothing after that arrow is true.)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3212 on: November 16, 2016, 09:32:04 pm »

Starver
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3213 on: November 16, 2016, 10:19:42 pm »

On the assumption yours is a hammer, consider this my "bah", and I'll just sit here and see how right or wrong my ideas are about tomorrow.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3214 on: November 16, 2016, 10:22:35 pm »

Well is it a hammer?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3215 on: November 17, 2016, 01:07:22 pm »

Round 19 - Night 1
The judge reaches his verdict.

Votecount
hector13 (0)
FallacyofUrist (0)
TheBiggerFish (0)
Starver (1) - hector13
Elephant Parade (0)

Starver was found Guilty
Starver was the Plaintiff
Spoiler: Plaintiff (click to show/hide)
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3216 on: November 19, 2016, 04:33:55 pm »

Round 19 - Day 2
The case resumes the next day.

Votecount
hector13 (0)
FallacyofUrist (0)
TheBiggerFish (0)
Elephant Parade (0)

Not Voting: hector13
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3217 on: November 19, 2016, 04:35:18 pm »

Well that happened.
Sigtext

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3218 on: November 19, 2016, 04:38:58 pm »

I was forced to visit hector13. I don't have an action, so nothing should have happened—unless he was also targeted by someone else.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3219 on: November 19, 2016, 05:14:36 pm »

Oh cool.

Nobody died.

I guess I get to make another mistake on who to lynch then?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3220 on: November 19, 2016, 06:27:17 pm »

I guess.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3221 on: November 19, 2016, 06:40:05 pm »

So who did you watch then?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3222 on: November 19, 2016, 06:44:49 pm »

I watched EP.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3223 on: November 19, 2016, 06:47:37 pm »

And what was your result?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3224 on: November 19, 2016, 06:49:49 pm »

Well, I saw them going somewhere.  I don't know where.  I presume it was visiting you.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 237