Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231065 times)

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 14
« Reply #2355 on: July 19, 2016, 11:30:57 am »

Right now FoS FoU, but only because you're far from the mark I expect.

I have a feeling that I'm outfoxing myself, in a room full of paranoid people.

I am declaring that my (known) auto has two sentences of exactly ten words each. If this is meaningful to anyone, I think it may gain a modicum of trust between us, and you can then tell me a similarly obtuse fact if you prefer.  If I'm totally wrong, back to the drawing board.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: July 19, 2016, 12:34:28 pm »

Hand of Death, night kill that cannot be used two nights in a row.
~~~
Now you.

Why didn't you use it last night then? Or, for that matter, the previous night?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: July 19, 2016, 02:27:21 pm »

Kay, reasons below:
Night 4 I didn't use it because I didn't know who to kill(well enough, anyway), and there were 3 players left, meaning if I guessed wrong I would have been alone with the enemy.
Night 3 I didn't bother to use it because I figured I would be role blocked again.
~~~
Now then, Starver, how about you claim now like Hector suggested?
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: July 19, 2016, 02:36:23 pm »

I do think you're the odd one out, now. Although Hector is staying so close-lipped that I fear he's playing a blinder. I want some feedback on my abstract claim before I go further.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: July 19, 2016, 04:00:44 pm »

FoU: who would you have targeted if you did use it N3?

I guess wincons might be better than claims at this point...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: July 19, 2016, 06:29:17 pm »

Also Ns 1 and 2; you did express great displeasure at being role blocked those nights.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: July 19, 2016, 06:30:10 pm »

Moonlit. Seemed like the best kill for my town persona, which had the theory that Moonlit was TBF's controller, or was allied with him in some other way.
~~~
hector, if you're not a controller, then are you saying Starver is the controller of Moonlit and TBF? (because I'm not a controller, like, at all)
~~~
I want some feedback on my abstract claim before I go further.
Useless. Your abstract claim seems useless to me.
~~~
Everybody: why do you not claim fully?
~~~
Also Ns 1 and 2; you did express great displeasure at being role blocked those nights.
Completely true. I HATES ROLE BLOCKS.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: July 19, 2016, 07:05:22 pm »

Mostly because we are not sure if there are two town roles or two Evil roles remaining. It's an amusing situation to be in, frankly.

I'm not saying Starver is anything, though. The only information I have that I'm 100% sure on is that I'm not a controller.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: July 19, 2016, 07:07:08 pm »

I meant who did you target Ns 1 and 2, byraway.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: July 19, 2016, 07:08:23 pm »

Mostly because we are not sure if there are two town roles or two Evil roles remaining. It's an amusing situation to be in, frankly.
I agree completely. *laughs*.

I'm not saying Starver is anything, though. The only information I have that I'm 100% sure on is that I'm not a controller.
I am also not a controller, meaning if that we're both telling the truth, then Starver is the controller of both TBF and Moonlit.
~~~
I meant who did you target Ns 1 and 2, byraway.
Moonlit. Moonlit. I am stubborn.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: July 20, 2016, 06:09:52 am »

I never controlled Fish, who never got to say much about his actions, and I somewhat believe Moonlit's pre-mortem account of commands.

Tomasque must be chuckling right about now.  After already having had a prior extended period of chortling.

Sorry, FoU, but making it formal, confused as I am. Too much thrashing around and mismatched expectations.  Don't like Hector's aloofness and shutting down of enquiries, too, which I don't want to encourage, but what can I do? And if I switch and lose because of it I'll feel worse than if I stick with what I felt for a long time and lose, given no good reason to switch.

(Although I half expect Hector as Neutral with an overriding auto, to my detriment.)

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: July 20, 2016, 06:17:06 am »

Unvote, in case this is important information.  (Unless that ghostly vouce is disallowed, in which case let it stand immediately upon the ruling.)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: July 20, 2016, 10:08:21 am »

You're not contributing much either, cha know. You said you have an auto, and that's it.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: July 20, 2016, 03:54:59 pm »

for your easy do bling up,
I don't know what I tried to write that ended up in those words...  Oh, wait, probably "doubling up"...  Yeah, probably.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 03:57:34 pm by Starver »

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: July 20, 2016, 03:58:58 pm »

Oh fsck.  Tjat was supposed to be an reply,  not edit.
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 237