Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231712 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 6
« Reply #750 on: March 05, 2016, 11:02:30 pm »

Okay, so you're telling me that I should shoot you, TMS?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: March 05, 2016, 11:02:53 pm »

(I mean, really?)
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: March 05, 2016, 11:07:32 pm »

Okay then.

hector:Why should I trust you?

TMS:Why should I trust you?

All:What happened to the bomb?  That's the nagging question...
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: March 05, 2016, 11:13:15 pm »

Okay then.

hector:Why should I trust you?

TMS:Why should I trust you?

All:What happened to the bomb?  That's the nagging question...

I assume the bomb was Starver's thing, and Moonlit was hoping you would target me and not him, so perhaps blackmailed him instead... Unless the bomb was Moonlit's thing, and decided not to use it (or again, used it on Starver)

To be quite honest you shouldn't trust either of us. You know your role, and you have a gun. That's about all you can trust. Obviously I want you to shoot Moonlit, as that means I win. That's true if I'm town or scum, though (assuming you're town, obviously) so that's not helpful.

Moonlit hasn't claimed though. Not sure what you want done about that. You claimed investigator yesterday, I claimed gun guy today. Moonlit is the odd one out.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: March 05, 2016, 11:17:21 pm »

Moonlit, yes, claim.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: March 05, 2016, 11:18:27 pm »

I think a claim would be useful. We don't seem to have a bomb in play, we know the gun's there, and the only other thing that was mentioned was blackmail, announced by a town player (FoU D1)

We know FoU wasn't the genesis of the bomb or blackmail, not so much Starver. I've claimed gun dude, TBF claimed investigator. This means you're the bomber or blackmailer.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: March 05, 2016, 11:19:07 pm »

Also, either side can still win in a 2-player depending on who has the gun.  So hector, why are you saying that whoever wins wins today?
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: March 05, 2016, 11:20:24 pm »

Unless you can't give the gun to yourself (assuming, and frankly this is still somewhat iffy, that you are the gun-holder).
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: March 05, 2016, 11:21:54 pm »

"Some official."
What kind of official?
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: March 05, 2016, 11:22:18 pm »

Also, either side can still win in a 2-player depending on who has the gun.  So hector, why are you saying that whoever wins wins today?

I can't give the gun to myself, and I can't choose to not arm someone. I assume if I'm dead the gun is out of play, too (Tomasque would have to confirm that, if he wants) so scum win if they're not hit today.

At least that's been the situation in previous rounds. Equal number scum and town result in scum winning.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: March 05, 2016, 11:23:18 pm »

Unless you can't give the gun to yourself (assuming, and frankly this is still somewhat iffy, that you are the gun-holder).

What makes it iffy?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: March 05, 2016, 11:25:48 pm »

Hmm.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: March 05, 2016, 11:26:06 pm »

My role name is Gunsmith, byraway.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: March 05, 2016, 11:27:15 pm »

Not specified. Just says 'higher ups'. Apparently I'm constantly sucking up and look down on the poor. Which is why I accepted Fallacy's claim.

Why did this make you accept FoU's claim?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: March 05, 2016, 11:32:05 pm »

HMMM.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 237