Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231586 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 6
« Reply #735 on: March 05, 2016, 10:03:39 pm »

I've not once said I was the gun giver. I said I know where the gun is.

Ideally the game will end with your death. How that will occur, who knows?

What about you? How do you think things are going to go down?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: March 05, 2016, 10:06:08 pm »

Do go on, sahib.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: March 05, 2016, 10:19:35 pm »

Well, I have the gun.

Also
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: March 05, 2016, 10:20:32 pm »

And yeah, I bombed Starver.  It was between hector and him.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: March 05, 2016, 10:22:22 pm »

I don't know yet.  I figured we'd do the whole voting thing.

Tomasque: Would you mind keeping a votecount?  Even though it doesn't actually do anything?
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: March 05, 2016, 10:24:01 pm »

Also Tomasque:Will the game automatically end on whatever mechanic the gun's determined by if there are two players left?
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: March 05, 2016, 10:30:15 pm »

What about a bomb?

I was also hoping you wouldn't mention I gave you the gun. Blackmail thing sounds ominous, and if there's no bomb... You may have just lost us the game.

Also, Evil role wins in a mano e mano situation.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: March 05, 2016, 10:35:49 pm »

What?  Whatwhatwhat?

You huh the what?

Also, wouldn't it be the person with the gun who wins?
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: March 05, 2016, 10:38:58 pm »

In other words, hector, I'm SLIGHTLY confused.

Explain.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: March 05, 2016, 10:42:41 pm »

@TMS: I do not.  The bit where I didn't ever say anything about HOW the gun got there, or anything else for that matter, leaves me wondering how he came to that conclusion.

So, then.  Do you have any threes?
(or items.)
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: March 05, 2016, 10:44:09 pm »

It's a night action, giving the gun.

Unfortunately I also have an auto that assigns the gun randomly when I decide not to give it to someone, which is what happened D1. Thanks, Tomasque :P

So yeah. If you can't kill Moonlit we end the game now as a "happily ever after" situation, unless you were blackmailed and he can control what you do.

Unless you're scum, but obviously I gave you the gun, so... I'm less inclined to accept that.

PPE: only thing that TBF has is my word. I could tell him other bits about it what he was told, maybe, but I'd need to check my PM. Obviously you know this shit as well, though, having had the gun D1.

However, I'd hope that my scumhunting D1 actually allowed me to have a town read at this point *shrug* I was quite wrong about FoU, which is unfortunate. Totally his fault though :P

How I came to what conclusion?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: March 05, 2016, 10:45:18 pm »

Well the stuff I can tell you about the gun is already public knowledge.

Also, the text is not blue. That was a misunderstanding on my part...

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: March 05, 2016, 10:49:27 pm »

That I said anything about WHO gave me the gun.  Because, y'know, I actually didn't.  That still leaves me rather suspicious.

Also, I don't think the blackmail has any mechanical effects (yet)...

If it does, I have not been alerted to them.

Well what color IS it?
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: March 05, 2016, 10:50:10 pm »

In other words, I need more arguments either way before I make this decision.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: March 05, 2016, 10:54:25 pm »

Well I know I gave you the gun because I gave you the gun :P the text is presumably normal text and colour, as Tomasque didn't furnish me with information beyond "hector, you so dum".

The blue thing I was referring to was the colour of text in my PM, which was highlighting the information that the receiver was told. Namely you can choose to fire it during the day, you're publicly revealed as having done so, chosen player dies, day ends.

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 237