Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231708 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 6
« Reply #780 on: March 06, 2016, 10:07:59 am »

As I said, I've told you everything about my role. I could only speculate about what happens when I die (lynches come back probably)

And yes, I am quite certain I am not "Arms Dealer". I only have one action, which is to arm someone with a gun.

You didn't "essentially give TBF the kill", you fool. You killed someone, and then TBF handed the bomb off to someone else. You took away the ability for the town to stop a kill.

I also note you failed to answer any of my questions, Urist McDodger.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: March 06, 2016, 10:42:21 am »

I did answer your questions. I said I've told you all I know about my role.

Also, speculating about what happens when I die is moot, as it'll probably end the game one way or another. Why speculate about mechanics when you can try to find scum?

The town want to kill scum. Next best thing is not killing town. Why did you kill FoU if you thought he was telling the truth?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: March 06, 2016, 02:29:16 pm »

*sigh*

I have very little to say other than that I'm wondering if Starver's scum and we don't know it.

That, and that I'm still VAGUELY suspicious of TMS, but...Yeah.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: March 06, 2016, 02:35:14 pm »

I don't think it's the case that Starver is scum. Town wincons have generally been "eliminate the Evil role" so... he must've been the bomb dude, seeing as we don't have one right now. Game would be over if he was scum. Probably.

I'm not sure if not saying things is good. Unless you can't think of anything to ask. Just means you have to decide who to shoot.

Please don't make it as painfully long as D1 :P

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: March 06, 2016, 02:36:24 pm »

EBWOP

At least it seems like we don't have a bomb. I only do guns, and Moonlit has claimed blackmailer. Unless TBF does bombs...

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: March 06, 2016, 02:40:54 pm »

You did give the bomb to Starver last night, aye?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: March 06, 2016, 03:26:39 pm »

Yes, I gave Starver the bomb.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: March 06, 2016, 03:29:07 pm »

SHOTS FIRED.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: March 06, 2016, 03:36:57 pm »

Who'd you decide on, in the end?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: March 06, 2016, 03:37:42 pm »

Or not, really. Technically I s'pose it's day end so... no talking.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: March 06, 2016, 03:51:18 pm »

Round 6 - Night 2
 Goodness, just don't have time for flavor.

TheBiggerFish reveals a gun and shoots.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 06:39:06 pm by Tomasque »
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: March 06, 2016, 04:16:19 pm »

(you forgot to lock the thread, not that it really matters)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: March 06, 2016, 04:40:34 pm »

And it's Night 2.
Sigtext

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: March 06, 2016, 04:51:04 pm »

>:(
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: March 06, 2016, 06:38:37 pm »

Round 6 - Day 3
 I really don't have the time for flavor.
Money!
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 237