Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231519 times)

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 6
« Reply #660 on: February 29, 2016, 04:48:12 pm »

Bear in mind FoU could be gambiting scum, though that's something of a fallacy in how I'm thinking about it. No pun intended.
It's a solution, but not one I set great store in, right now.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: February 29, 2016, 04:49:57 pm »

If you go back a few pages, you'll see that Starver said: I guess we just have to wait until someone does something random (or something similar). There's your random thing. Now, Starver, tell me why I shouldn't shoot you?

I think you're refering to "i.e., unless someone feels capable of adding more information, I think we're stuck and are left with the need to do something random to generate some new info.  I'm not sure how else to walk this issue through..." from
here.  The key word being "unless".  Someone's (probably several someones're) withholding information.

As to why not me, "I'll probably have a lead, later."  Perhaps my usual claim, but you'll admit I have had a reason to say this before.

Indeed, in a different game with different role distributions. Doesn't mean it's going to be true now.

How are you going to get your later probable lead?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: February 29, 2016, 05:07:13 pm »

Indeed, in a different game with different role distributions. Doesn't mean it's going to be true now.
Naturally.  Scepticism is expected.

Consider this just my cashing in on my cache of cachet...  (Or at least presenting it as a sample of my collateral.)

Spelling it out explicitly never works, so I won't.

Trust or trust not, your choice.  Not that it should matter.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: February 29, 2016, 05:09:31 pm »

Naturally.  Scepticism is expected.

Consider this just my cashing in on my cache of cachet...  (Or at least presenting it as a sample of my collateral.)

Spelling it out explicitly never works, so I won't.

Trust or trust not, your choice.  Not that it should matter.

'Tis not my choice though :P

Softclaiming (hinting at a useful role) is kinda silly if you won't answer questions about the hints.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: February 29, 2016, 05:10:26 pm »

I think that we just got a hint, if the added alliterative appeal means anything.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: February 29, 2016, 05:14:46 pm »

I think that we just got a hint, if the added alliterative appeal means anything.

Do you think it means anything?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: February 29, 2016, 05:15:20 pm »

Well I just picked up on it and mentioned it...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: February 29, 2016, 05:17:07 pm »

Aye. Doesn't mean you read anything into it :P

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: February 29, 2016, 05:20:27 pm »

All the cache references.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: February 29, 2016, 05:22:28 pm »

I know what you were talking about. Do you think it's a reference to his role or is he just bluffing?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: February 29, 2016, 05:24:27 pm »

I don't know.  I have to pass the bomb, though, so I can't investigate even though I really want to.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: February 29, 2016, 05:28:04 pm »

I don't know.  I have to pass the bomb, though, so I can't investigate even though I really want to.

Who are you going to pass the bomb to?

Perhaps Starver is willing to indulge us with revealing what his hints mean?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: February 29, 2016, 05:44:43 pm »

I'm thinking whoever seems most scummy when we hit night.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: February 29, 2016, 09:06:07 pm »

Yeah, you have to shoot someone.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: February 29, 2016, 09:08:55 pm »

:whatdidyoudo:
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 237