Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231508 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 6
« Reply #675 on: February 29, 2016, 09:10:27 pm »

Oh, okay.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: February 29, 2016, 09:14:32 pm »

For a couple seconds I was kind of worried, yes.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: February 29, 2016, 09:17:53 pm »

Well we need to help you make an informed decision. What can we do mang?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: February 29, 2016, 09:18:23 pm »

Yeah.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: February 29, 2016, 09:22:57 pm »

Well we seem to be down to you deciding between Starver and myself.

TBF has claimed investigator, that you seem to have confirmed. I'm... Alright with that just now, I guess.

FoU has claimed weakness, you accept that while I don't, though I'm not sure shooting him is necessarily a good idea at this point, anyway.

I've asked Starver a few things, but I can't do that to myself so... You guys need to scumhunt me :o
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: February 29, 2016, 09:23:51 pm »

Okay, hector, who are you?
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: February 29, 2016, 09:31:20 pm »

I am hector13!

Unless you want me to claim. I'd rather not do that right now.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: February 29, 2016, 09:31:46 pm »

Why not, then?
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: February 29, 2016, 09:35:06 pm »

I'll claim D2. Assuming I don't get shot.

Or I could say the text is blue and hope someone gets it.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: February 29, 2016, 09:37:19 pm »

Hm.  That's an interesting color.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: February 29, 2016, 09:41:56 pm »

Could be.

Hopefully it's not the only text colour.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: March 01, 2016, 09:42:33 am »

Well, I don't have any special text colors in my role... I'm thinking hector is using that as a red herring, and might reveal that Day 2.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: March 01, 2016, 10:31:42 am »

Not sure how two questions (which were more or less the same) is scumhunting me :P

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: March 01, 2016, 10:48:14 am »

If you had the gun, who would you shoot today?
If you had the bomb, who would you pass it to tonight?
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: March 01, 2016, 12:33:19 pm »

Can't really answer the first one since we've not looked into Moonlit much, as there isn't any point to it seeing as he's not going to shoot hisself, is 'e?

I'd pass the bomb to you, seeing as you seem convinced you'll be alive after it, and I don't have as heavy suspicions of anyone else as I do you.

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 237