Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28

Author Topic: Dungeon of Teskireloth Wrap up & Player Awards  (Read 19307 times)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon of Teskireloth RTD
« Reply #315 on: February 18, 2016, 08:20:39 am »

Gronk the Troll casts painless on himself before meditating on the matter of existance.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 18, 2016, 10:12:36 am »

Restore my health.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 18, 2016, 02:36:49 pm »

ERROR Appears in the Dungeon.

I cast "transpose Magic and Existance".
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 18, 2016, 02:56:20 pm »

James Sedgewick casts "Annul pain!"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 18, 2016, 04:43:03 pm »

You can't- the Aspect of the Manipulator has sealed the dungeon, barring all further adventurers from getting in. Everyone is on their "last life", so to speak.

Evil!Flimsy's Action: Eliminate the real Flimsy, and pretend to be him (don't fall on the spikes to imitate him, though).
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 18, 2016, 04:56:54 pm »

Cast "Immortal" on myself so I can resurrect and never die again.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 18, 2016, 06:50:52 pm »

You can't- the Aspect of the Manipulator has sealed the dungeon, barring all further adventurers from getting in. Everyone is on their "last life", so to speak.

Evil!Flimsy's Action: Eliminate the real Flimsy, and pretend to be him (don't fall on the spikes to imitate him, though).
Evil Flimsy hates everyone. Why would he listen to you?

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 18, 2016, 11:53:19 pm »

Evil Flimsy hates everyone. Why would he listen to you?
Because I also hate a lot of the things that he hates?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 19, 2016, 05:36:00 am »

((I wonder what kind of help does Teski' need. Maybe he is running out of ink ? Or he has too much due work and want us to record the last episode of "Magic Academy" for him ?))

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 20, 2016, 01:54:21 am »

Baldaron the Ever-Lost Wanderer tries to combine his dagger, staff and ring of moonlight to create the Daggerstaff of Moonlight but he is interupted by an unseen assault! A brutally strong force knocks him to the ground trying to crush him. The room is filled with echoes of mocking laughter. Teskireloth is in a trance and cannot respond to your question. [2]

Gronk the Troll casts painless on himself before meditating on the matter of existance. He gains no benefit. His meditation makes him question his luck. [2]

Moonlit Shadow Slips and falls back down the pit and breaks a leg as well as getting puntured by caltrops.[.]1

Whimsy wizard Restores his health and feels great. He also resists a spell from Evil Whimsy! [5]

James Sedgewick casts "Annul pain!" and is soothed back to a comfortable state.[5]

Evil!Flimsy's tries to Eliminate the real Flimsy,  but his spell is resisted.[3]

Andres being dead means you can't cast, Crazyabe ATHATH is right:
However he managed to find away back into the game anyway, so you possibly could as well or you could get resurrected somehow by one of the players.
"She killed grinder. Now she must take his place in The Plague!"

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 20, 2016, 01:59:31 am »

Gronk the Troll rends reality to get out.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 02:01:19 am by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 20, 2016, 02:02:33 am »

If Baldaron can move, he walks leisurely toward Tesk' and bitch-slaps the hell out of him. With the good old method of the hand palm.
If movements are restrained, cast BITCHSLAP Teskileroth out of trance.
(basically use the SLAP word)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 07:19:10 am by Nakéen »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 20, 2016, 07:16:21 am »

James Sedgewick casts "Increase natural spell resistance", all the while climbing out of the spiky hole he was in.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 20, 2016, 11:43:15 am »

Unseal the dungeon.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 20, 2016, 06:27:16 pm »

Unseal the dungeon.
Execute the real Flimsy before he can cast this.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28