Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 28

Author Topic: Dungeon of Teskireloth Wrap up & Player Awards  (Read 19302 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon of Teskireloth RTD
« Reply #285 on: February 12, 2016, 08:01:12 pm »

James Sedgewick the invincible casts "Neutralize pain permanently!"

((Was neutralize ever used? I doubt it.))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 12, 2016, 08:03:43 pm »

Gronk magically digs his way out of the pit trap.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 12, 2016, 08:04:49 pm »

Go through the wormhole, and bore any foes on the other side to unconsciousness.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 12, 2016, 08:27:29 pm »

I cast "Transfer Pain" on myself and James Sedgewick.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 12, 2016, 08:31:36 pm »

I cast "Transfer Pain" on myself and James Sedgewick.
((Don't you DARE.))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 12, 2016, 08:39:01 pm »

((Hay if you are Successful Then I unpained myself infinitely...))
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 12, 2016, 08:46:48 pm »

((Heh heh, genius move crazyabe. Hope you won't land a 1 or a 6 !))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 12, 2016, 08:48:04 pm »

(([1] All of Coolrune's pain is transferred to Crazyabe! Which is a lot considering HE just rolled a 1 on his spell, putting him in infinite amounts of pain! You go insane and die!))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 13, 2016, 02:15:04 am »

Walk into the wormhole and stabilize it once safely on the other side.
Henry the Best uses "amplify" on this spell.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 14, 2016, 12:16:02 am »

Open the dungeon to new adventurers.
Close the dungeon again if EP succeeds. If he doesn't, Shove him into the spike pit.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 14, 2016, 10:58:16 am »

Markus commands the earth to swallow up Athath, in Garra fashion, and crush him, while shouting "Earth Coffin!"

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 14, 2016, 08:38:16 pm »

Why does everyone hate me? :'(

edit: okay, two people isn't "everyone", but I'm not sure why I'm a giant target
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 08:42:08 pm by Elephant Parade »

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 14, 2016, 09:07:03 pm »

I like you! Maybe? Probably!

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 14, 2016, 10:00:42 pm »

I checked, nope, only been used by the Gm.

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 15, 2016, 02:04:45 pm »

Baldaron the Ever-Lost Wanderer Walks into the wormhole and stabilizes it once safely on the other side. He arrives in Teskireloths chamber where in the darkness we sees the mad wizard scribbling with fitfull motions onto parchment. [5]

Sythros, Boredom Incarnate Goes through the wormhole without any problems, but does not bore any foes on the other side to unconsciousness. (No real powers of boredom are  attached to your character. you stll have to cast spells to achieve any effect.) [5]

Henry the Best uses "amplify" on Baladron's stabilize spell permanently holding it open. [6]

James Sedgewick the invincible casts "Neutralize pain permanently!" and his pain subsides for a moment. Then the pain returns again, worse than before. It feels crippling.[5]

The Questionable Mage Ozz  cast "Transfer Pain" with James Sedgewick. At once, Ozz feels completely better, although still injured, he has caused the debilitating pain of his wounds on James Sedgewick. [6]

Gronk the Elderly Troll tries to magically dig his way out of the pit trap but although uninjured, he still feels too much pain to summon the magical energies, he needs to sooth his suffering first. [2]

Moonlit Shadow wizard Begs the sun to deflect any harm that comes his way. The sun grants him this wish but takes away his solar ring for asking so much. The lord giveth, the lord taketh away. Perhaps something could be done to restore his favor? [6] ( Re: "Expose EP's internal organs" .try to keep it to 1 action per turn. If you change your mind about what you would like to do before I post the resolutions, just edit the text of your original post.)

Whimsy wizard puts a Hex the Manopulator but he resists. Instead he is cast into the pit of spikes where he receives brutal damage from the fall and puncture wounds from the caltrops.[2]

Avatar of the Manipulator Shoves Whimsy into the spike pit, but then is swallowed up and burried alive and crushed into an early grave. [4]

Markus Velafi, the Stylish wizard commandss the earth to swallow up AotM, in Garra fashion, and crush him, while shouting "Earth Coffin! " [4]

Inside the pitch dark chamber of Teskireloth the mad wizard is seen to be scribing on scrolls at a large table. His hand moves at a frantic pace violently tracing scribbles onto endless parchment. His face bears an expression of horror and grief as he stares straight ahead oblivious to the arrival of the wizards. He looks so old and frail. His pail almost yellow skin covered in wrinkles, his finger nails long and thick curling around at the tips.
"She killed grinder. Now she must take his place in The Plague!"
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 28