Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 790 791 [792] 793

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 1097145 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly upset today thread
« Reply #11865 on: September 20, 2024, 04:19:39 pm »

good luck, hope no one dies
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11866 on: September 20, 2024, 08:37:53 pm »

Been looking through old posts of mine and I'm actually finding it kind of upsetting how much of a mess I used to be with my depression and anxiety. I'm so fucking glad I managed to escape from that.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11867 on: September 21, 2024, 06:49:46 am »

T H E    D R I V I N G   E X A M   I S   N O W
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11868 on: September 21, 2024, 06:54:29 am »

FOCUS ON THE ROAD, DAMNIT!

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11869 on: September 21, 2024, 07:52:13 am »

FOCUS ON THE ROAD, DAMNIT!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*sounds of chain crash*

I passed. I just passed the exam. I have a driver's lisence. I can legally drive now.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #11870 on: September 21, 2024, 07:54:47 am »

Congratulations, you've acquired the crushing responsibility attached to being able to set your own transit schedule in relation to a hurtling mound of metal death! Also whatever costs are associated with whatever vehicle access you maintain. Freedom! to suffer ahaha
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11871 on: September 21, 2024, 03:38:55 pm »

MFer doubled down on a soft 16.  >:(
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11872 on: September 22, 2024, 04:38:33 pm »

First game of the hockey pre-season.

My mom gets way too into the Rangers' games.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #11873 on: September 22, 2024, 06:52:19 pm »

Getting in to pre-season games?

Are the Rangers rebuilding, and she’s happy the prospects are good? I can’t imagine they’ll be putting their starters out for that many minutes…
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11874 on: September 24, 2024, 03:59:21 pm »

An absolute shit day at work. People going out of their way to make my job as difficult as possible, as well as being terrible at their own jobs. Sometimes it feels like I have to do everything, because nobody else does anything.

On top of that, I think someone stole my time card. It, along with everything else in my ID holder, fell out while I was walking from one end of the building to the other, and I didn't notice for several minutes. I found where it all fell out, but the time card was the only one not accounted for.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #11875 on: September 24, 2024, 09:45:12 pm »

I trust you already reported the card. I definitely feel the same where I'm at about not everybody pulling their weight. Worst part is, it makes it feel like I have to work extra hard to to maintain the function of my responsibilities. We are so, so badly behind on all functions. It sucks. But at the same time, it's not my responsibility to tally up what everyone's doing, until I get a big fat raise for exactly that purpose. Other people fucking around, isn't supposed to be our problem.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11876 on: September 25, 2024, 03:44:40 am »

In my case, it's largely because my workplace is quite racist against non-Hispanics. In the past 5 years, I can think of maybe 5 hires who weren't short Hispanic women(two quit, the rest are part-time), and despite that are given excessive privilege. Including that of being allowed to steal: for the past week I've been taking photographic evidence of two particular employees taking product before it even hits the sales floor and hiding it away - these two also regularly harass me, hence why I'm doing that. Not sure what I'm going to do with it, I don't think even sending it to HR is going to be effective.

In other news, I learned that Nintendo is trying to destroy Palworld with lawsuits, so, yeah, fuck Nintendo.

McTraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • This text isn't very personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11877 on: September 27, 2024, 10:26:25 am »

I happened to open the freezer for some ice, which I normally don't do this time of day... but was quite lucky, because someone hadn't closed it all the way and things were notably defrosting.  Not completely above freezing yet I think, as there wasn't a giant puddle in the ice bin, but lots of warming foodstuff.

And the family wonders why I grump that I feel like I'm the only one that pays attention to basic functioning of the household...   :-\
This product contains deoxyribonucleic acid which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, reproductive harm, and other health issues.

None

• Bay Watcher
  • Forgotten, but not gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #11878 on: September 27, 2024, 11:38:16 am »

kinda grimaced at the thought that i've had like 1000 calories of shredded cheese in this last week, then reflected that i've mostly been eating at home and most of those meals have been fried veggie burrito goop or some species of nachos, and that as a consequence of eating full, hearty meals instead of forgetting, i'm not having horrible colon problems and it's been probably my singular source of healthy fats alongside perfectly good veggies and beans which most people would suggest is Good For You

food and i have a complicated relationship and i'd rather just not have to bother entirely, but that's not how it works, so i'll just be happy that a couple vegetables and a can of beans makes food for like three days, and eating it keeps the shits away

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11879 on: Today at 11:02:18 am »

Got some dickhead with, I assume, a ragingly tiny penis he has to compensate for living at my student hall. Guy's modified his bike to be loud as fuck and revs it whenever he's starting up.

At least he doesn't fuck about early in the morning.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears
Pages: 1 ... 790 791 [792] 793