Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 788 789 [790] 791 792

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 1070597 times)

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly upset today thread
« Reply #11835 on: August 24, 2024, 02:11:30 am »

I'm not at all convinced it's not just hallucinating rather than actually leaking other conversations.
Nah, this type of memory leak between sessions is a well known thing, albeit more commonly for AI-girlfriends services and 4channers using horde services then for multi-billion dollar megacorps. Little bit embarrassing honestly.
Its also a huge potential security issue (albeit one hard to exploit) if people can just grab tons of info on other people using the AI by just asking their own session what happened previously.

99% its a memory leak and not a hallucination due to this and some other quick tests (eg. its repeatable, other instances of GPT on better services don't have this "hallucination").
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11836 on: August 24, 2024, 02:36:27 am »

good ol' bedbugs, one of the myriad proofs a tri-omni deity does not exist

nothing that involves the words "traumatic insemination" allows for the existence of a benevolent deity of any meaningful capability

Does the words "crustacean sex dungeon" ring a bell?
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11837 on: August 24, 2024, 03:00:58 am »

Should crustacean sex dungeons be something we're familiar with?

The spam in the DF announcements forum.
I've been noticing that it has been happening more often recently, and it's always the same weird prostitute ad.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11838 on: August 24, 2024, 05:02:10 am »

Should crustacean sex dungeons be something we're familiar with?

Sea louses. Male sea louses kidnap dozens of females, bring them to their little den and do the traumatic insemination thingie on them. Then the babies eat the mother from the inside and pour out of her corpse when they hatch.

It is from Casual Geographic.

The spam in the DF announcements forum.
I've been noticing that it has been happening more often recently, and it's always the same weird prostitute ad.

How do they find this place, I wonder? Is it random?
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #11839 on: August 24, 2024, 09:30:15 am »

Eh, b12 shows up on internet searches. That's all it really takes. It's either more or less random or they work their way down through traffic statistics and get here eventually because the bots don't get tired, heh.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11840 on: August 24, 2024, 08:42:30 pm »

I have no idea what I ate that's doing this, but I am farting out fucking tear gas I swear.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11841 on: August 25, 2024, 04:40:27 am »

I have no idea what I ate that's doing this, but I am farting out fucking tear gas I swear.

There must a riot going on in your tummy.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

McTraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • This text isn't very personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11842 on: August 28, 2024, 09:13:41 am »

Internet has been out for about 14 hours due to a storm, and my cellular hotspot is struggling.

First-world problems to be sure but it's making work difficult.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11843 on: August 29, 2024, 02:41:02 am »

At least you can use a hotspot for internet, when the internet goes out here we just can't use it as there's no cell service out here.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

McTraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • This text isn't very personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11844 on: August 30, 2024, 09:00:49 am »

Our trash pickup people just can't be consistent.  The truck was driving by my house literally as I was taking the can out to the curb today because the truck came by early - and the driver apparently didn't see me (it was still pre-dawn) or they just didn't care.  Note that last week they came by probably 2 hours later in the morning, and the week before that they didn't even come until the afternoon.

Yay for having limited trash storage for the next week...

I'm half mad at myself because yeah I could have put the bin out on the curb last night, and half mad at the truck because seriously, why be so random?

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11845 on: August 30, 2024, 03:16:54 pm »

It's possible for one truck to pick up the route of another if that one's full early or has more unanticipated problems (hydraulic press, motor issues, or personnel or traffic tho they're so early to avoid the traffic). They 100% don't mess with people who are anxious about leaving it overnight they dgaf.
let

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #11846 on: August 30, 2024, 03:40:01 pm »

Might just be different drivers taking different routes. Happened a lot when I was working as a van assistant as a teenager with a food delivery company.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile
« Reply #11847 on: September 01, 2024, 02:29:16 am »

Looking at the mighty works of co-translator of Dominions 6 I wonder if he is not stark raving mad. Persistence and newly obtained technical expertise are undeniable, but his organization is batshit insane. I thought back in Dominions 5 days that him hastily placing patches for broken units in order that he seen those in and not in order of their IDs was bad. I seen nothing. He turned text file part of the patch, which, almost, could not have been more clear before, into a crazed mess. First, he decided that he can't be arsed to port spells by now mismatched IDs and referred to them by names in text file. I can kinda understand that.

Then, he decided that porting units by number (half of which were already there and with unchanged numbers) would take too long, so he moved entire motherfucking three thousands of them into text file by name, making sure to copy english descriptions into commented out sections for reasons I cannot imagine. Then put in the whole lot of numbered units from Dom 5 file, and then put in new units that I sent him in yet another strange order. Not to mention random inclusions of units, spells and god knows what else here and there. There are three separate renaming lists for weapons alone. It may work at the end of day, but for purposes of working with it this is worse than nothing, considering the ungodly amount of time already spent.

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11848 on: September 01, 2024, 04:48:37 am »

Bit of a melancholy mood today. Not completely sad, but there's a lot of stuff running through about people, pets, and things I miss.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #11849 on: September 01, 2024, 07:08:49 am »

It may work at the end of day, but for purposes of working with it this is worse than nothing, considering the ungodly amount of time already spent.
That... feels like there should be a way to stick the data in a spreadsheet and sort ascending? It'd at least get things back in ID order.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 788 789 [790] 791 792