Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 792

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 1080911 times)

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #2190 on: November 24, 2016, 01:52:47 pm »

Yesterday, I tl;dr'd a couple of weird's posts, and then a couple more, and today I just skipped 6 pages or something in the ameripol thread.

I should probably just go back to not reading it at all.
That is a good idea and I approve of it.
._.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #2191 on: November 24, 2016, 02:39:54 pm »

Being up on time for "work" is just as much of a Sad as being late for it.
Such a waste of time. Might as well be stuck sitting in a waiting room for seven hours for all the good this does me.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: November 24, 2016, 02:47:05 pm »

I actualy constantly skip over the most TL;DR rants on the pol, gender and emotion threads because the discussions usualy go by so fast I can't even keep up with them unless its the only thing I'm doing. I think we've got to the point whole pages were going by in a minute or two, at times. Doesn't help that my general forumite behavior is mostly consistent of diving in, posting some things then diving out as I do other stuff and look back in around 10 minutes or so if I'm not doing anything specially taxing.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: November 24, 2016, 04:43:59 pm »

Same. I honestly just click on the latest 50ppp page and start fresh. I can't be arsed to read those threads when they blow up too fast.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: November 24, 2016, 09:12:14 pm »

I usually don't have something to say in those threads, because the topic is usually something I know nothing about, or something I think I know about but have missed some important facet of and will get called on it.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: November 26, 2016, 04:12:38 am »

AHHHH I've not been thorough enough with my backups ;_;

EDIT: And now it seems that the mod I've had in the file that I've lost has disappeared from the web. Fuuuuck D:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 04:22:47 am by Sergarr »
._.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: November 26, 2016, 04:26:10 am »

I probably don't have it, but what mod?
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: November 26, 2016, 04:29:58 am »

It's for UT99, and the thing is that I don't exactly remember its name (only that it had some kind of magic-related term in either its name, or the name of its author); it's technically a mutator, not a mod, and it replaced all weapons with WTF-powerful versions. Like, the Flak gun became green and started to shoot white bouncy balls which then detonated with Redeemer-like explosions on pressing alt-fire.
._.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: November 26, 2016, 04:48:01 am »

Ah. I had been thinking maybe it was a Skyrim mod.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: November 27, 2016, 09:01:59 pm »

Code Lyoko is still criminally underrated, and I just discovered that the sequel series got canned after one season, on a cliffhanger. :(
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: November 27, 2016, 09:07:35 pm »

I still can't believe some parts of that show got aired on American children's television. It was pretty boundary-pushing for ten year old me.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: November 27, 2016, 09:10:21 pm »

I don't remember if it was before, after or at the same time as Avatar: The Last Airbender, but IMO Code Lyoko was almost exactly as revolutionary as that show. It was the first cartoon I'd seen with a continuing drama of that scale, which was exactly what I'd been wishing for at the time it came out.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: November 28, 2016, 12:43:22 am »

Code Lyoko is still criminally underrated, and I just discovered that the sequel series got canned after one season, on a cliffhanger. :(
Would love to watch this online if ever possible .-.
I've been trying to catch up on things like these (eg Watching AtLA online...it's difficult to find sites that don't bombard with intrusive ads >_< as just ads, I'm ok with), and still haven't until now. :-\

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: November 28, 2016, 01:10:07 am »

Bam. They don't have the entire series up yet, but they're doing one episode a week. They also have the little verified checkmark thingie next to their name, so I think this must be legit and those episodes are gonna be up for a long time.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: November 28, 2016, 01:57:30 am »

Managed to burn through all 3gb of my high speed data limit in only two days. God damnit. :(
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 792