Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 792

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 1080667 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #2160 on: November 20, 2016, 02:27:55 am »

Horses can fairly be called asses, just like donkeys. :P Tbh I just assume donkey lips are just as destroysdextrous as horses too.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 02:53:26 am by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #2161 on: November 20, 2016, 06:45:56 am »

Suddenly wasn't able to turn my head without intense pain, also discovered huge tender lump under my jawbone. Went to the hospital and learned that I've basically just fucked my neck by being a lazy fatass and sitting on the computer all day, it'll fix itself if I get better posture, got semi-condescended to because I thought it might have been meningitis. Exactly the reason I hate going to the ER.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: November 20, 2016, 08:07:11 am »

Oh Armok, Steam Store looks even uglier now! I already disliked the post-2015 look, but now it's even worse!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: November 20, 2016, 08:18:36 am »

Yeah, it's bloody awful. At least it's just the front page that's been ruined, I guess? :-\
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: November 20, 2016, 08:43:01 am »

Well, store pages of games are okay, but the front page is ugly as hell. It looks like a junk pile of rusty weapons, old, broken furniture, and rotten wooden planks mixed together.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: November 20, 2016, 08:49:45 am »

Oh god, I thought they had changed it again to something worse. The only problem is the new and specials lists being way down under a bunch of nonsense now.

You kids. It's like 80% the same. You want to see a real travesty, try Youtube updates. The nightmares, the rage, the UI load failures. People in this modern day and age are coddled with their brave synergistic UI revolutions. Nothing will ever beat YT.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: November 20, 2016, 10:14:13 am »

Woke up choking on blood at 4 in the morning.

Yay, nighttime nosebleeds! Whoo. At least I didn't get blood on my sheets again.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: November 20, 2016, 03:48:39 pm »

I haven't been taking my anti-depressants religiously enough.

If I miss a few I get dizzy spells... But enough and I start to suffer from panic and restlessness.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: November 20, 2016, 05:21:12 pm »

You might want to talk to your Doc about a different set of meds if the side effects are getting to you. If not, there are probably apps and things to help with keeping up with dosage taking.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #2170 on: November 20, 2016, 06:12:09 pm »

It's only if he misses, IIRTC.
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: November 20, 2016, 08:13:04 pm »

To get much further in MechWarrior 2, I'll have to completely rework the controls into something that doesn't require me to have a 10-button flight stick, mouse and keyboard all at the same time, with most of the keys positioned for left-handed mouse movement. Certain keys are reserved and can't be rebound in the menus, because ancient game. So I have to write my own config file... sigh. Maybe I should just play MW3, that one doesn't look so bad.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: November 20, 2016, 08:16:59 pm »

I thought all the mechwarrior games required three or four hands to play them.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: November 20, 2016, 08:36:39 pm »

I thought that was part of the appeal. No wait, that's steel battalion, the one with the FUCKHUEG controller.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: November 22, 2016, 08:30:32 am »

Aw shivers, just remembered that I need to get up early to go to work at 6:30 in the morning. Bollocks.
Also, it turns out that this "work", which is actually unpaid work that's supposed to be in lieu of attending job agency appointments and applying for a set number of jobs a month, doesn't actually replace that so there's just twice as much pointless bullshit I have to deal with a month. ::)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 792