Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 54

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds  (Read 55881 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds
« Reply #450 on: January 18, 2016, 01:59:06 am »

((Sorry, I didn't see you ninja-edit the horses in :S. Then out :p))

"Hahaha, don't mention it! I was planning on making my own race meant to Train animals anyway! Hahaha, I benefit as much as you do! I have some more designs, and the planet looks lifeless. Hahaha, I might as well add more while I am at it!"

The steam-bath continues, with new condensation forming on the leaves and rocks of the forest. The drops fall as they had before, joining the puddles that explode once again into life. The Kedi and Chien are born!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: January 18, 2016, 02:00:49 am »

Kuthulknoes soars among the Floating Islands, admiring the craftsmanship of their Orbits and tha e winged Animals that populated them. However, he felt that the Islands lacked, Detail. Kuthulknoes decided to change that.

"These should provide an excellent counterpart to Dragons!"

((OOC: I didn't know whether to use the Racial Template for a Species of Monsters, If I messed up somehow I'm sorry.))
Drakan shudders with indignation at others infringing upon his domain, his form transforming into a whirlwind that bores through the crust of the planet, forming a gigantic shaft between the outer surface and inner surface worlds, the shaft located near Mander lands. (-1 AP)

Research !!Dragonfire!! (-1 AP)

Roars of Dragonfire spurt from all over his form, baking minerals on the walls of the shaft into the majestic True Dragons. In a myriad sibilant voices he commands them to rule over all they survey, as is their birthright.

Drakan creates one unit of Tier 4 True Dragons (-2 AP, -8 E (9E*0.9(sphere discount)))

Spoiler: True Dragons (click to show/hide)

Some shed scales transform into the puny Kobolds, made to serve the True Dragons.

Drakan creates one unit of Tier 1 Kobolds (-2 AP, -2 E)
Spoiler: Kobolds (click to show/hide)

EDIT: IMPORTANT EDIT:
It has been brought to my attention that I may have misunderstood sphere discounts, and they in fact only reduce price by 10%. In that case I don't have enough essence for the original plan. And I don't think Ichor can be used for essence in this version of YG? As such, I've edited the above plan and put the original plan in a spoiler below.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 03:00:29 am by Demonic Spoon »

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: January 18, 2016, 02:03:57 am »

"Well i better change hell and tell the yama's that the souls they judge to hell will have there memory's and personality's tortured out of them and to reserve it for truly evil souls,other then that this new system looks nice."

Tell the yama's of the new change and make two unit's of Kitsune and one unit of Kappa on the surface of the hollow world.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 03:13:46 am by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: January 18, 2016, 02:04:13 am »

Kuthulknoes soars among the Floating Islands, admiring the craftsmanship of their Orbits and tha e winged Animals that populated them. However, he felt that the Islands lacked, Detail. Kuthulknoes decided to change that.

((OOC: I didn't know whether to use the Racial Template for a Species of Monsters, If I messed up somehow I'm sorry.))
Drakan shudders with indignation at others infringing upon his domain, roars of Dragonfire spurting from all over his form, baking the clay amidst the Mander settlements into True Dragons. In a million sibilant voices he commands them to rule over all they survey, as is their birthright.

Drakan creates two unit of Tier 4 True Dragons (-4 AP, -2 E (18E-90%(sphere discount)))

Some shed scales transform into the lesser Drakes, made to serve the True Dragons.

Drakan creates one unit of Tier 4 Drakes (-2 AP, -1 E (9E-90%(sphere discount)))
Spoiler: Drakes (click to show/hide)
OKAY I'M FINE WITH YOU BEING A FELLOW GOD OF DRAGONS BUT YOUR NOT GONNA CALL YOUR DRAGONS TRUE DRAGONS BECUASE I'M THE ELDER DRAGON GOD HERE SO NO YOUR NOT CALLING THEM THAT!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 02:06:02 am by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: January 18, 2016, 03:42:28 am »

OKAY I'M FINE WITH YOU BEING A FELLOW GOD OF DRAGONS BUT YOUR NOT GONNA CALL YOUR DRAGONS TRUE DRAGONS BECUASE I'M THE ELDER DRAGON GOD HERE SO NO YOUR NOT CALLING THEM THAT!
"Who came first isn't what matters. He has Dragons as his only sphere while Dragons is merely your secondary sphere. He outranks you when it comes to dragons."

A shadow ruptures.

"I have consulted your previous words Eid. I see no hint of a great distance between the Humanities."
"But there's also no hint of the opposite being true. It's a case of Schrodinger's Box where the distance between your Humans and mine can either be short or long or both until it's observed, except at one point I said it's long and I'm a god which probably made it a long distance between them due to divine quantum time-wimey god physics mechanics."
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 03:46:14 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: January 18, 2016, 04:23:22 am »

Create the Nagalians in a Jungle
Create a broad range of snake-like animal life. From Swampland to forests, and mountains, lakes, oceans, deserts, plains, taigas, and beaches you shall find snakes of all different kinds.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 04:22:12 pm by Detoxicated »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: January 18, 2016, 05:01:36 am »

"Who came first isn't what matters. He has Dragons as his only sphere while Dragons is merely your secondary sphere. He outranks you when it comes to dragons."

A shadow ruptures.

"I have consulted your previous words Eid. I see no hint of a great distance between the Humanities."
"But there's also no hint of the opposite being true. It's a case of Schrodinger's Box where the distance between your Humans and mine can either be short or long or both until it's observed, except at one point I said it's long and I'm a god which probably made it a long distance between them due to divine quantum time-wimey god physics mechanics."

A shadow shifts.

"By that logic, I can simply say it is short and it will be so. I think it is best we wait and see what happens."

Spoiler: More Tengrii Fluff (click to show/hide)
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: January 18, 2016, 05:07:24 am »

"You know, Nergu, you're a pretty cool guy."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: January 18, 2016, 09:06:38 am »

Kuthulknoes creates The Kaelanorak, Kaelanorak are not a Race, they are a Monster and... have the magical ability to control the weather to a limited degree...

((Encroachment! 5-yard penalty, repeat first down))

Sauko darkens noticably, rumbling and small flashes of light emanating from within.

"You will alter your creatures to be unable to manipulate the weather, or I will be forced to act."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: January 18, 2016, 09:29:52 am »

Itia checks on the Humains and Nains and finds that they are doing fairly well, mostly cooperating with the *Elſes. Some of their prayers are:
        Humain explorer: "What a wonderful view every night provides!"
        Nain thinker: "Do you suppose every animal can be tamed?"
"THANK YOU"
"I FEEL LKE I MUST REPAY YOU FOR SUCH A NICE COMMENT"
"WHAT DO YOU DESIRE?"

"WITH TIME MOST ANIMALS COULD BE TAMED"
"PROBABLY NOT ALL ANIMALS"
"LIKE I DOUBT YOU COULD TAME ANY LARGE TOOTHY MONSTERS"

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: January 18, 2016, 09:40:56 am »

((I would like to note that I have edited my actions a few posts previous because I have apparently misunderstood sphere discounts))

Itia checks on the Humains and Nains and finds that they are doing fairly well, mostly cooperating with the *Elſes. Some of their prayers are:
        Humain explorer: "What a wonderful view every night provides!"
        Nain thinker: "Do you suppose every animal can be tamed?"
"THANK YOU"
"I FEEL LKE I MUST REPAY YOU FOR SUCH A NICE COMMENT"
"WHAT DO YOU DESIRE?"

"WITH TIME MOST ANIMALS COULD BE TAMED"
"PFateABLY NOT ALL ANIMALS"
"LIKE I DOUBT YOU COULD TAME ANY LARGE TOOTHY MONSTERS"

PFateABLY?

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: January 18, 2016, 10:16:16 am »

Kuthulknoes creates The Kaelanorak, Kaelanorak are not a Race, they are a Monster and... have the magical ability to control the weather to a limited degree...

((Encroachment! 5-yard penalty, repeat first down))

Sauko darkens noticably, rumbling and small flashes of light emanating from within.

"You will alter your creatures to be unable to manipulate the weather, or I will be forced to act."

"Sauko, I regret to inform you that I have no intention of altering my creation at your behest. I will however, admit that by giving them weather-manipulation I might have crossed a line, and I apologize for that. I hope that this will provide adequate restitution for any offence I may have given you and the next time I want to create a weather-based Monster I'll ask you for permission in private."

Kuthulknoes alters the Kaelnorak: If Sauko ever creates an Intelligent Race that Race will have a MUCH easier time taming and riding the Kaelnorak. Meaning that it's about as easy as taming a dog, as opposed to a rabid wolf. Kuthulknoes also shrugs and steps back 5 yards.

Kuthulknoes soars among the Floating Islands, admiring the craftsmanship of their Orbits and the winged Animals that populated them. However, he felt that the Islands lacked, Detail. Kuthulknoes decided to change that.

.....YOU JERK!!!
Ugh...guess I'm gonna need to make em as big as mountains and make em intangible...then

Drakan shudders with indignation at others infringing upon his domain, roars of Dragonfire spurting from all over his form, baking the clay amidst the Mander settlements into True Dragons. In a myriad sibilant voices he commands them to rule over all they survey, as is their birthright.

Drakan creates one unit of Tier 4 True Dragons (-2 AP, -8 E (9E*0.9(sphere discount)))

Some shed scales transform into the puny Kobolds, made to serve the True Dragons.

Drakan creates two units of Tier 0 Kobolds (-4 AP, -2 E)
Spoiler: Kobolds (click to show/hide)

EDIT: IMPORTANT EDIT:

It has been brought to my attention that I may have misunderstood sphere discounts, and they in fact only reduce price by 10%. In that case I don't have enough essence for the above plan. And I don't think Ichor can be used for essence in this version of YG? As such, I've edited the above plan and put the original plan in a spoiler below.

"Seriously Divinities? This much controversy over a minor creation that won't be straying out of the Floating Islands? The Kaelnorak aren't even an intelligent Race, and you both seem to be united in your hatred towards my creation, with no justification, Whatsoever! I even made them Mortal for Voids-sake! Drakan, I should think you'd be happy to have a foe your 'True' Dragons can test their mettle against, You know what, here, have some for your Blood Pits, your Dragons should enjoy battling them. Vir, I don't see the need to waste Essence making your creation the size of a mountain and giving them incorporeality. You two are Overreacting, I can at least understand why Sauko is miffed. You two aren't the only one with a license to create flying monsters, You know."

Kuthulknoes gives Drakan 20 Pairs of Kaelnorak, for use in his Afterlife's Blood Pits, In the hopes of calming Drakan down.

Kuthulknoes goes among the Floating Islands to consume Jelly Beans in peace.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: January 18, 2016, 11:26:02 am »

"I just realized something how did you get those jelly beans when no mortals have died yet Kuthulknoes?"
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: January 18, 2016, 12:09:21 pm »

A shadow ruptures.

Still dosent change the fact that true dragon is a terrible name becuase other dragons would resent them for to be honest I'm probably more mad that were not working together since we share a sphere.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: January 18, 2016, 12:12:34 pm »

"I just realized something how did you get those jelly beans when no mortals have died yet Kuthulknoes?"

Kuthulknoes pauses eating for a moment, then, in a slightly panicky voice speaks.

"Well you see, I, Uh-, Hmm, I-I, OH Yes, That's it, well uh you see I erm totally have a secret extra-dimensional storehouse full of them it's uh my-my Jar you s-see. I totally didn't consume an entire universe to satisfy my cravings if that's what you're asking!?!"

Kuthulknoes then vanishes into his own Stomach to contemplate further excuses and lies potential creations.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 54