Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 54

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds  (Read 55874 times)

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds
« Reply #435 on: January 17, 2016, 11:49:11 pm »

We could work together on something!
A tilt of the head, a shift in the Veil.

"What are you thinking of?"
A shadow dragon or maybe invisble dragon really something involving my spheres and something that you would find cool!

"Like Dragon Sligs?"
Maybe? But eh I'm also thinking of Modeling a dragon on my other form.

"Interesting, Well, what you two do with your Essence is your own business."

Kuthulknoes explores the Floating Islands, thinking of potential creations to fill it with.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: January 17, 2016, 11:59:30 pm »

Yeah i could show you my dragon form if you want...though my voice changes a lot gets rather deep and i look kinda intimidating.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: January 18, 2016, 12:22:08 am »

A shadow tilts.

"Stubborn old fool; your kine are younger than that of mine and have lost that name you gave to their namesake. May all of Creation know them by their true name."

0A?:Nergu releases all Humans from the planes of Tengrii and Dozah onto the steppes of Hollowcore. He instructs them on their new way of life, that of tribal identity and survival in a harsh environment.
1A: Introduce animal husbandry to humans.
1A: Introduce stirrups to humans.
1A: Research Vigilance.
1A: Instruct the humans in the schools of magic. Khoomei for the Emegtei and Necromancy for the Eregtei.

0A: Create the magical school of Khoomei.
0A: Create the magical school of Necromancy.

Spoiler: Khoomei (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Necromancy (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 04:49:29 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: January 18, 2016, 12:42:12 am »

Kuthulknoes soars among the Floating Islands, admiring the craftsmanship of their Orbits and tha e winged Animals that populated them. However, he felt that the Islands lacked, Detail. Kuthulknoes decided to change that.

"These should provide an excellent counterpart to Dragons!"

((OOC: I didn't know whether to use the Racial Template for a Species of Monsters, If I messed up somehow I'm sorry.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: January 18, 2016, 12:44:46 am »

Research Crystals sphere using any and all remaining AP at end of turn.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: January 18, 2016, 12:45:47 am »

Kuthulknoes soars among the Floating Islands, admiring the craftsmanship of their Orbits and tha e winged Animals that populated them. However, he felt that the Islands lacked, Detail. Kuthulknoes decided to change that.

"These should provide an excellent counterpart to Dragons!"

((OOC: I didn't know whether to use the Racial Template for a Species of Monsters, If I messed up somehow I'm sorry.))
.....YOU JERK!!!
Ugh...guess I'm gonna need to make em as big as mountains and make em intangible...then

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: January 18, 2016, 12:49:52 am »

A shadow tilts.

"Stubborn old fool; your kine are younger than that of mine and have lost that name you gave to their namesake. May all of Creation know them by their true name."

0A?:Nergu releases all Humans from the planes of Tengrii and Dozah onto the steppes of Hollowcore. He instructs them on their new way of life, that of tribal identity and survival in a harsh environment.
1A: Introduce animal husbandry to humans.
1A: Introduce stirrups to humans.
1A: Research Vigilance.

"Hahaha, I approve of animal Training! Of course, they will need proper steeds, which I will be glad to provide!"

Phonoi toots his horn twice, going down to the planet in a cloud of steam. He finds a forest, filling it with enough steam to be confused for heavy fog. Condensation begins forming on the trees as if they where mirrors after a shower, quickly falling down the trunks as if they where sweating. The droplets take the trees coloration, dying deep brown as they fall to the ground. They form large puddles, which are still for moments before jumping upward as if someone threw a rock in them. When the droplets fall again, a new Animal is in their place. The destiers are born!

Spoiler: Destiers (click to show/hide)

Phonoi creates the new Animal, destiers.

((Aww, I got ninjad. I wanted to make the first animal :/))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: January 18, 2016, 01:05:19 am »

"A well-made creation. Humanity thanks you."

0A: Instruct Humans to treat the Humains and Something Elfies' as humans. This includes the tribal lifestyle of raids and trade.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 01:21:42 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: January 18, 2016, 01:25:04 am »

"A well-made creation. Humanity thanks you."

0A: Instruct Humans to treat the Humains and Something Elfies' as humans. This includes the tribal lifestyle of raids and trade.
"You're going to tell your Humans to make a pilgrimage out of their plains across gods know how many kilometres across Hollowcore to a magical forest just so they can start raiding the magically attuned inhabitants and their allies? It's ambitious, I'll give you that."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: January 18, 2016, 01:27:49 am »

A shadow speaks.

"Pilgrimage? No. Simply that there are others like them and upon encounter, they should be treated as Humans, as you seem to desire."
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: January 18, 2016, 01:33:24 am »

"Fair enough. I doubt the two groups will ever meet but thanks for the acknowledgement. It's kinda weird to be referred to as an "old man", though. I'm not that old."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: January 18, 2016, 01:34:47 am »

"Fair enough. I doubt the two groups will ever meet but thanks for the acknowledgement. It's kinda weird to be referred to as an "old man", though. I'm not that old."
How old are you actually? Becuase it's entirely possible that I've been around longer.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: January 18, 2016, 01:37:00 am »

How old are you actually? Becuase it's entirely possible that I've been around longer.
"Well I was around at the start of the last universe I was in, but that one only lasted for like 12 Ticks. So I guess I'm...15 Ticks old now?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: January 18, 2016, 01:40:21 am »

So when i was mortal i reached like 14 i believe before i became a God....then several thousand years perhaps hurdling through the void....before i found the universe you were born in and was there for like its lastish years and it's been like two years here....I'm....preety old i think I'll keep this form though...it has nostalgia.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: January 18, 2016, 01:53:49 am »

A shadow ruptures.

"I have consulted your previous words Eid. I see no hint of a great distance between the Humanities."
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 54