Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 54

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds  (Read 55896 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds
« Reply #405 on: January 17, 2016, 09:27:54 pm »

Still you said it in a rather Jerky way some things that were important to us were there like the gods who did not show up here.
....if your talking to me then okay.

"So they do talk. I thought poor Muske was forgotten."
yeah i talk so who are you and what do you do?
"I am Muske, friend Vir. God of Oaths and Order."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: January 17, 2016, 09:31:32 pm »

Manifest among the Humans I created and greet them. Find out what their life is like.

I listen to prayers for the first time among all gods in this universe.

I ponder the Fear Not protocol with 2 Actions. With my other 2 Actions and a budget of 3 Flux, I create an angel and apply some gravity to it, observing the effects.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: January 17, 2016, 09:35:35 pm »

I walk among my gnomes, seeing how their existence is so far.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 09:37:25 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: January 17, 2016, 09:37:45 pm »

Still you said it in a rather Jerky way some things that were important to us were there like the gods who did not show up here.
....if your talking to me then okay.

"So they do talk. I thought poor Muske was forgotten."
yeah i talk so who are you and what do you do?
"I am Muske, friend Vir. God of Oaths and Order."
ah hello Muske i think you know but I'm the god of dungeons and dragons....though i could probably technically be the god of children becuase i am one but eh.
Go down among the humans and my Angelicus and listen to everyones problems there introduce self like this.I'm vir and I'm God of dungeons and dragons it's nice to meet you all mortals and my child.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: January 17, 2016, 09:41:21 pm »

"IM LIKING THIS VIR GODLING EID"
"I THINK SHE LOOKS LIKE PRIME FIRST PANTHEON MATERIAL"

Liston to prayers and check how my races are doing.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: January 17, 2016, 09:44:15 pm »

Manifest among the Trolls and greet them, see how they are doing. Listen for prayers.

Ponder the sphere of Oaths.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #411 on: January 17, 2016, 10:13:35 pm »

T1: Infernum Aranearum Mortis' afterlife known as "the web" has been created after all.

Sauko has created the Kikna, a hardy, ra(i)noid, and weather-predicting race. (Sauko: -2E)

T2: Kuthulknoes has created a unit of Sligs. (Kuthulknoes: -9E)

Eid appears among the *Something Elſes and asks them how their lives are like. They seem to have fine lives.

Eid listens for prayers, but the people have need of little at this time:
        *Something Elſe village elder: "I want to fly!"
        *Something Elſe hunter: "Could you make us exciting prey to hunt?"
        *Something Elſe treetalker: "Look! I can command the fallen leaves to part!"
        *Something Elſe chef: "Thank Eid and thank Vir for delicious singing fly stew!"

Eid ponders the Fear Not protocol. It seems to be something important for interactions between angels and mortals. (2A)

Eid creates a single flying *Elſe agent out of Flux (Eid: -1F, 2A) and suddenly applies gravity to it. It trips over, falls, and suddenly seems more malicious!

Geboren Mord walks among the gnomes to inspect their condition. They are happily digging around.

Vir visits the humans. Their throat-singing is charming.

Vir also visits the Angelicus to listen to their problems. A common problem affecting up to a third of the Angelicus seems to be being eaten by the *Elſes.

Itia checks on the *'Manders and Nains and finds that they are doing fairly well, mostly cooperating with the *Elſes. Some of their prayers are:
        *'Mander explorer: "What a wonderful view every night provides!"
        Nain thinker: "Do you suppose every animal can be tamed?"

Muske manifests among the Trolls and notes that their lives are idyllic if somewhat less orderly than ideal and also listens to some of their prayers:
        Troll Lord of the Yellow Rock: "To Muske I offer these yellow rocks that the eldest *trolling of the Lady of the Red Metal may wed mine that those of the Red Metal may add to our domain."
        Troll guard: "My family was cut off from the royal line five generations ago! How should I fix this?"

Muske ponders the sphere of Oaths for some time. (2A) Some relevant thoughts include...
...something about spirits and writing
...laws that supersede godly action

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: January 17, 2016, 10:21:46 pm »

Ponder laws that supersede godly action

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: January 17, 2016, 10:22:16 pm »

Place the Kikna in a marshy area that's warm and wet, ask them what they need ((how many action points does this cost?))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: January 17, 2016, 10:22:50 pm »

....why would they eat a Angelicus? Everyone solutions to fix this problem from happening again?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: January 17, 2016, 10:27:07 pm »

"Hahaha, anyhow the races grace the planet now! I need to spread my influence, or I will remain poor forever! Henrietta, do you think you could start Conducting Training exercises? Hahaha, forming basic militarys would be a good place to start, but simply Training them to Train would be good enough! Teach them to hone the skills they have please!"

Send Chopper to the planet to Conduct Training exercises, introduce the concept of organized militaries, and generally spread Influence.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: January 17, 2016, 10:28:52 pm »

....why would they eat a Angelicus? Everyone solutions to fix this problem from happening again?
"They eat them because they have no natural defences and they apparently make a tasty stew. I'll get them to stop."

Tell the Humans to stop eating the Angelicus (Angelici?) because they are a sapient species.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: January 17, 2016, 10:32:25 pm »

Ponder chaos. Use whatever action points are left over.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: January 17, 2016, 10:34:20 pm »

"They eat them because they have no natural defences and they apparently make a tasty stew. I'll get them to stop."

Tell the Humans to stop eating the Angelicus (Angelici?) because they are a sapient species.
I can maybe see the tasty maybe but...their so small that it makes little sense to try and eat them.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: January 17, 2016, 10:44:41 pm »

I can maybe see the tasty maybe but...their so small that it makes little sense to try and eat them.
"If you eat them individually, then you have a point, but chopped up into little pieces and spread out in a stew it would be quite tasty."
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 54