Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Scale worship output by race cost? (changes will be applied retroactively)

No (flat 0.3E/T/u, break-even times 3T, 5T, 8T, 13T, 19T) (pro: Balances T4-based agents, contra: Takes forever to break even)
- 6 (33.3%)
Yes (1/3 creation cost/T, break-even times 3T, 3T, 3T, 3T, 3T) (pro: 3x break-even ratio preserved, contra: Low-tier races useless)
- 2 (11.1%)
Yes ((tier + 1)/3, break-even times 3T, 6T, 8T, 10T, 12T) (pro: Maximizes above two's strengths? contra: Maximizes above two's weaknesses?)
- 9 (50%)
Yes (other scale posted in thread)
- 1 (5.6%)
Yes (another scale posted in thread)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 71

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite OOC [Open]  (Read 72532 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite OOC [Open]
« Reply #975 on: January 28, 2016, 11:29:45 pm »

Meow's goal last game was to flavor reality with mirth and fear before feeding it to Uncle. This game he's been pretty blunt with his goal as it's not reality ending tier destructive.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: January 28, 2016, 11:30:04 pm »

Uztot's goal is the same as ever, and I was actually looking forward to the challenge of trying to make the "family" get along.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: January 28, 2016, 11:41:59 pm »

I had a pretty good goal in mind, but it was a bit... naff really. Quite hard on KJP too :(

Naff? I am sure it was, whatever the goal was. Silly foreign words...

Meow's goal last game was to flavor reality with mirth and fear before feeding it to Uncle. This game he's been pretty blunt with his goal as it's not reality ending tier destructive.

Considering the way everyone treated the Void in past games, I am surprised nobody has reacted all to the fact Meow(th) is related to the Void in a literal sense :p.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: January 29, 2016, 12:22:27 am »

Naff = not very good.

Can also been used in place of an expletive, as in "naff off Stirk" :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: January 29, 2016, 12:37:47 am »

I think that everyone basically decided they don't want to deal with the several dumptrucks worth of weirdness that's involved with everything Meow touches.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: January 29, 2016, 12:44:15 am »

"Better" to ignore it than try to understand it.

I remember you showing Veles around your circus. It was weird.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: January 29, 2016, 12:48:46 am »

You thought the surface view was weird~? The rabbithole only got deeper from there~

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: January 29, 2016, 01:06:31 am »

I was going to ask more about it but then realized I was quite happy in my ignorance of it.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: January 29, 2016, 02:31:41 am »

While we're on this trip through memory lane, am I the only who hates secret actions?
i already did one....i think im first in the whole secret actions game.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: January 29, 2016, 03:16:00 am »

While we're on this trip through memory lane, am I the only who hates secret actions?
i already did one....i think im first in the whole secret actions game.

You are more than likely wrong. In fact, I would bet $YG20 that there have been multiple secret actions.

hint hint: mirrors. The mirrors are watching.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: January 29, 2016, 04:11:28 am »

There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #986 on: January 29, 2016, 04:44:52 pm »

Broadcast: Mundane-like stuff (animals, vegetables, minerals): 0A+0E assuming they aren't excessively powerful/effective. This includes minor magic animals including giant insects our modern atmosphere would asphyxiate.

Andres: Would you rather have Shapeshifter nerfed to uselessness? :P I figure most people would take it for transformation to races/agents anyway, and the number of non-T0 races would make it rather expensive for something so ineffective.
        IC title: Oops!

hector13: Angels: By being called angels

Kilojoule Proton: You jinxed it about the Tick update

micelus: Not at all, steal as much as you want :D

Vgray: Yes

$$$Response
tntey:
        Disease activate: Diseases are no longer pseudo-races, just queue up a smite action of some sort based on some condition or another
        Sword of Affliction and Boon: Major

Andres:
        Locking afterlives: Pay-as-much-as-you-lock (Destroying planes is interpreted as opposing them, thus incurring a cost of 1.5x)
        Activating common sense: Impossible with your first sphere ability around, I'm not that good as a writer

ADDIT:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 04:56:27 pm by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: January 29, 2016, 06:31:48 pm »

Andres: Would you rather have Shapeshifter nerfed to uselessness? :P I figure most people would take it for transformation to races/agents anyway, and the number of non-T0 races would make it rather expensive for something so ineffective.
I don't mean broken in that it's OP, I'm saying it's broken in that of two features which are meant to be equal, one is superior to the other. I recommend buffing the inferior rather than nerfing the superior.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: January 29, 2016, 06:40:54 pm »

I don't mean broken in that it's OP, I'm saying it's broken in that of two features which are meant to be equal, one is superior to the other. I recommend buffing the inferior rather than nerfing the superior.
Eh, I stand by my reasoning that the bear is a powerhouse when compared to the goliath in a one-on-one unarmored and unarmed fight.

Size doesn't automatically make you stronger than all smaller creatures. Fire breath isn't that powerful, even if you go for realism.
Either it deals too little damage to down a bear (battle stats), or it can only be used for a second or two (realism, even if we accept it having gasoline).
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: January 29, 2016, 09:20:52 pm »

Bear ~=~ Goliath. Depends on situation, really, I suppose. Plus, Happy Demon, you're forgetting the third part of that triumvirate.

Magic.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 71