Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Scale worship output by race cost? (changes will be applied retroactively)

No (flat 0.3E/T/u, break-even times 3T, 5T, 8T, 13T, 19T) (pro: Balances T4-based agents, contra: Takes forever to break even)
- 6 (33.3%)
Yes (1/3 creation cost/T, break-even times 3T, 3T, 3T, 3T, 3T) (pro: 3x break-even ratio preserved, contra: Low-tier races useless)
- 2 (11.1%)
Yes ((tier + 1)/3, break-even times 3T, 6T, 8T, 10T, 12T) (pro: Maximizes above two's strengths? contra: Maximizes above two's weaknesses?)
- 9 (50%)
Yes (other scale posted in thread)
- 1 (5.6%)
Yes (another scale posted in thread)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 71

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite OOC [Open]  (Read 72447 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite OOC [Open]
« Reply #960 on: January 28, 2016, 10:58:26 pm »

Obviously Darruth. Stirk can confirm.

Indeed, he was the most Vile thing to ever curse the Bubble, and indeed everyone hated him. But I forget he exists sometimes, because he lacks the raw power, grace, and amazingness Fusil had.

While we're on this trip through memory lane, am I the only who hates secret actions?

Do you ever perform non-secret actions either? In any case, I love them.

While we're on this trip through memory lane, am I the only who hates secret actions?
I love them! How else would the murder of Zenurion be planned?

You planned that? It seems to me you just kinda rushed him with a godslaying weapon and hoped for the best.
Well, I guess you're right. It took planning to make the weapon though.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: January 28, 2016, 11:00:14 pm »

The preferred outcome in such a situation without secret actions is an epic godly war that involves almost everyone.

The likely outcome, unfortunately, is that no one gets involved anyway except to prosecute the winner for deicide.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: January 28, 2016, 11:02:42 pm »

Didn't you work behind the scenes for pretty much my entire tenure in YG1? :P

My play in YG2 was pretty much entirely secret actions.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: January 28, 2016, 11:03:27 pm »

I used to.

And then I realized I liked getting things done more. :P
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: January 28, 2016, 11:03:43 pm »

How else would I slaughter djinns without secreat messages?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: January 28, 2016, 11:07:27 pm »

"Hey, followers, go kill a bunch of Djinns for me kthanks"

Really, a lot of things can be done without secret messages. They are just a little messier.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: January 28, 2016, 11:07:38 pm »

Didn't you work behind the scenes for pretty much my entire tenure in YG1? :P

My play in YG2 was pretty much entirely secret actions.
Stirk is pretty much right that I don't do much in these games.

The extent of my secret actions that I remember from when Fortuna was around is creating my own planet and putting my creations on it.

And maybe some stuff involving the finer points of Azemian religion that isn't anyone's business anyway.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 11:09:15 pm by Vgray »

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: January 28, 2016, 11:09:17 pm »

"Hey, followers, go kill a bunch of Djinns for me kthanks"

Really, a lot of things can be done without secret messages. They are just a little messier.

But everyone would know!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: January 28, 2016, 11:10:47 pm »

But everyone would know!

Well yeah. What is the point of slaughtering your enemies if your enemies don't even notice? You really didn't slaughter that many djinn anyway.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: January 28, 2016, 11:12:56 pm »

What's the point of slaughtering their races when you can turn the races against them instead?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: January 28, 2016, 11:14:56 pm »

What's the point of slaughtering their faces when you can turn the faces against them instead?

Its more fun, harder to reverse, and cheaper.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: January 28, 2016, 11:15:15 pm »

Meow in YG2 had what was functionally a reality bomb partly constructed by the the time it ended on top of what were probably the strongest horde of followers at the time. Those clowns were not something one could mess with safely.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: January 28, 2016, 11:20:56 pm »

At least my god had a pretty clear clear goal in YG2. Probably the clearest end goal I've ever had. But also the least likely to be achieved.

Wait, I meant Litany, but both really. While we're on the subject, Talios never got do anything interesting. I had plans to build death cults everywhere and it would've been glorious were we still on the tick a day schedule.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 11:27:32 pm by Vgray »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: January 28, 2016, 11:22:12 pm »

I had a pretty good goal in mind, but it was a bit... naff really. Quite hard on KJP too :(

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: January 28, 2016, 11:27:40 pm »

Teburshe still has a fairly structured goal, in the short-term, at least. I think I told Stirk, our beneficent GM, what I was planning. Not sure if he'll end up reviving it so I don't quite want to say it but I think it would've been fun. Don't know if you could consider it clever, though.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 71