Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 39

Author Topic: The Jedi Heresy (SG) (Ressurected)  (Read 57321 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: The Jedi Heresy (Alt: You are a Warhammer 40k Commissar in Star Wars) (SG)
« Reply #105 on: December 27, 2015, 10:46:15 pm »

If I'm correct, bolters shoot metal bolts quickly. Any Jedi who tries to block one of those will get hit with molten metal instead of solid metal.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #106 on: December 27, 2015, 10:53:20 pm »

Bolters shoot miniature APHE (usually, there are other kinds of those but most of them are like that) rockets. Any Jedi who tries to block will have one explode on his sword.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 27, 2015, 11:11:18 pm »

I like this idea. Also, I notice we have a personal force field and quality body armor, which is more than most force users seem to have.

(Actually a bit glad for the choice in destination and regiment.  It pretty effectively explains exactly why you are so heavily armed and armoured, in comparison to a regular Commissar.)

This Inquisitor is asking a lot of questions about where we are from. That's good. Inquisitors ought to be inquisitive and Inquisitors know that only real commissars would know that there is no singular Schola Progenium, but rather multiple secret academies hidden throughout the galaxy. Tell him of the location we were trained in but acknowledge that it is not the only academy in the galaxy. If he asks where the rest of the academies are, he is clearly a heretic trying to locate the Schola to destroy them.

"I only know of the location of the Schola Progenium I was trained at upon at Acreage.  I do not know the locations of the others, as it is both unimportant to my job and to limit the ability of heretics to discover their locations," you reply to the Inquisitor.

The Inquisitor does not move, unless you would count speaking, "We will be checking in on that location to make sure your information is valid.  In the meantime, there is a task we have in mind for you.  With the current rebellion, our abilities to gain new soldiers has been greatly limited.  As such, there have been discussions on the creation of clone troopers to fill in the numbers needed.  However, if a clone is grown in under a year, they are afflicted with a strange madness.  Considering your job and the difficulty involved in getting you back to your unit, you seem to be the prime candidate for a task.  Do you believe you could hold one thousand rapidly grown clones in line?"

What is your response?

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 12:20:49 am by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 27, 2015, 11:13:50 pm »

Think about that.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 27, 2015, 11:33:27 pm »

Oh boy, off to babysit a krieg regiment. Right off the bat we get the shit assignment. We won't get to blam any cowards!

Besides, why can't we just go around conscripting anyone that can hold a rifle anyway? It'd probably be a bit more effective.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 27, 2015, 11:57:58 pm »

We should demand that he clones us 1,000 times! After all, We're a total badass, Right? So that army would be invincible! FOR THE EMPEROR!

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #111 on: December 27, 2015, 11:59:12 pm »

Except Kriegers aren't mad... well, they are, in some way, but the "strange madness" thing seems to be something else than being a dehumanized... thing. We should proably ask what can we expect and when do we start.

We should demand that he clones us 1,000 times! After all, We're a total badass, Right? So that army would be invincible! FOR THE EMPEROR!
I'd rather see mass produced badass gear and bolt pistols for everyone.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2015, 12:06:49 am »

Inquire as to the nature of these defects.

Everything else has been different so far...

((Also, do we even KNOW the locations of the other Schola, because I thought they were secret?))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2015, 01:04:58 am »

-1. It's unseemly for a commissar to go insane, even if the ones going insane are only our clones.

Accept. We are experienced in handling ten times that number of mad men due to the drugs used by them. Also, inform the Inquisitor that we have just escaped a Hive World overrun by Heresy. The name of the planet is Coruscant and ordinary citizens are openly and casually proclaiming the death of the Emperor - proof of just how corrupted the planet has become. A crusade to retake the world will not be sufficient to remove the taint it is inflicted with. Exterminatus must be declared upon the world of Coruscant.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 01:51:14 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 28, 2015, 01:26:11 am »

-1. It's unseemly for a commissar to go insane, even if the ones going insane are only our clones.

Accept. We are experienced in the handling of ten times that number of mad men due to the drugs used by them. Also, inform the Inquisitor that we have just escaped a Hive World overrun by Heresy. The name of the planet is Coruscant and ordinary citizens are openly and casually proclaiming the death of the Emperor - proof of just how corrupted the planet has become. A crusade to retake the world will not be sufficient to remove the taint it is inflicted with. Exterminatus must be declared upon the world of Coruscant.

I agree with this, I also can't wait for some poor sod stormtrooper to be the first person to realize that we aren't from any place close to the current galaxy and time.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 28, 2015, 05:07:52 am »

Accept. We are experienced in handling ten times that number of mad men due to the drugs used by them. Also, inform the Inquisitor that we have just escaped a Hive World overrun by Heresy. The name of the planet is Coruscant and ordinary citizens are openly and casually proclaiming the death of the Emperor - proof of just how corrupted the planet has become. A crusade to retake the world will not be sufficient to remove the taint it is inflicted with. Exterminatus must be declared upon the world of Coruscant.

+1 to accepting

-1 to demanding exterminatus on the hive-world because one man was a heretic. Besides, if we remember correctly, we're in a time from before the Emperor revealed himself to mankind - they probbably mean some other, petty, local, emperor.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 28, 2015, 05:26:59 am »

There is no such thing as a "local" Emperor. There is only the Emperor, he is in us, he surrounds us (continue random force user quote replace force with Emperor)....

uh anyway 1.000 men is too much to keep in line alone. Request 10 Assistant Commisars. If we are to lead a Regiment we need men who help us blamming.

- side note in my headcanon our guy is a former Kriegan now. While Schola Progenium Children are taken away at a young age and thus have not so much of Kriegan Culture in them, that doesn't mean that there aren't Kriegan Kommisars

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 28, 2015, 05:37:19 am »

I'd say that as long as we get some other sane officers to aid in our new command, it should work out. Or we can PUNT a thousand stormtroopers. Either way, we should go for it. Either way, ask about the current state of the Imperium.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 28, 2015, 07:15:10 am »

uh anyway 1.000 men is too much to keep in line alone. Request 10 Assistant Commisars. If we are to lead a Regiment we need men who help us blamming.

-1. One commissar per thousand men is actually pretty heavy. Remember, 40k IG regiments usually cover multiple thousand men, sometimes up to tens of thousands. The Schola Progenia can only produce so many commissars per year so having just one commissar per 10k men is common, though they might have some cadets to help out. A single commissar should well be able to handle a mere thousand men, especially one used to dealing with mad guardsmen.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 28, 2015, 07:50:34 am »

Hey, shouldn't we realize somethings really weird? Since when were Storm Troopers cloned? And... ((Does Warhammer 40k have cloning technology? If it doesn't, then how come these guys do???))

I'm not really sure, but if there aren't enough criminals to lobotomize, there are a bunch of cloned servitors.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 39