Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 39

Author Topic: The Jedi Heresy (SG) (Ressurected)  (Read 57359 times)

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Jedi Heresy (Alt: You are a Warhammer 40k Commissar in Star Wars) (SG)
« Reply #90 on: December 27, 2015, 08:35:27 pm »

Actually I'd suggest we hold back the blamming, don't want to run out of ammo so soon.

As long as each bullet slays a heretic we're not wasting anything! Besides, Don't we know how to make our own ammunition, seeing as how we're extremely well-trained.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 27, 2015, 08:36:15 pm »

Actually I'd suggest we hold back the blamming, don't want to run out of ammo so soon.
Check out our inventory. We have hundreds of rounds. Besides, ammo conservation is secondary to the killing of heretics.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 27, 2015, 08:39:01 pm »

Check out our inventory. We have hundreds of rounds. Besides, ammo conservation is secondary to the killing of heretics.

HAIL THE EMPEROR!

Also, If we have to fight our way out of this I say we shoot important looking computer equipment on our way out, To get rid of any evil computer spirits that may have inhabited them, Of course.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 27, 2015, 08:40:50 pm »

Well, we do have a power sword. Can useBut I digress, maybe we should actually listen and get information before starting up the executions again. Besides, these men aren't heretics, they're loyal servants of the emperor.

Also, it's cogitator equipment. Emperor have mercy when we meet our first droid :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 27, 2015, 08:43:21 pm »

Well, we do have a power sword. Can useBut I digress, maybe we should actually listen and get information before starting up the executions again. Besides, these men aren't heretics, they're loyal servants of the emperor.

Also, it's cogitator equipment. Emperor have mercy when we meet our first droid :P

By the Saints, That should be interesting...

Show our Power Sword to the possibly heretical blue figure to prove our authenticity!

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 27, 2015, 09:13:22 pm »

Show our Power Sword to the possibly heretical blue figure to prove our authenticity!
+1
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 27, 2015, 10:02:50 pm »

Last I checked our inventory, we had a Chainsword and a Power Fist, not a Power sword.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 27, 2015, 10:07:54 pm »

Oh dang. Ah well, means we can practice wookie punting down the line :P

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 27, 2015, 10:09:55 pm »

Actually, where applicable, I suggest we move from BLAMing things with the bolt pistol to PUNTing things with the power fist. Obviously where the heretic is outside arm's reach, BLAM is still necessary.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 27, 2015, 10:12:06 pm »

That's actually a pretty good idea. Par more personal so anyone observing the act will be far more inspired, leaves less blood to go around the place and saves our ammo!

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 27, 2015, 10:19:51 pm »

Notably, the only difference between the power swords that are basically a lightsaber and the ones that have a blade is whether or not there's a blade inside the power field. Power fists seem to generate the same field, but with hydraulic enhancement.  So, basically, we have a lightsaber-fist. For superior PUNTification.
Muh FG--OOC Thread

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 27, 2015, 10:30:08 pm »

Notably, the only difference between the power swords that are basically a lightsaber and the ones that have a blade is whether or not there's a blade inside the power field. Power fists seem to generate the same field, but with hydraulic enhancement.  So, basically, we have a lightsaber-fist. For superior PUNTification.

We need to get into a fight with a lightsaber user. For the simple fact of seeing their reaction when we grab their blade and rip it out of their hands.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 27, 2015, 10:31:26 pm »

I like this idea. Also, I notice we have a personal force field and quality body armor, which is more than most force users seem to have.
Muh FG--OOC Thread

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #103 on: December 27, 2015, 10:38:31 pm »

Rosariuses sometimes stop even plasma cannon shots, so that's much more.
On the other hand force users bounce them off with lightsabers and do other stuff, so, you know...
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 27, 2015, 10:43:37 pm »

On the other hand force users bounce them off with lightsabers and do other stuff, so, you know...
Are you...are you implying that we could actually be challenged by these Jedi heretics despite our faith in the God-Emperor!? HERESY!!!
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 39