Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 39

Author Topic: The Jedi Heresy (SG) (Ressurected)  (Read 57308 times)

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
Re: The Jedi Heresy (Alt: You are a Warhammer 40k Commissar in Star Wars) (SG)
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2015, 03:57:59 pm »

But think of the phaat leewwts!
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2015, 04:09:26 pm »

Well we can threaten to blam them! Thats why we have that nice bolter.

Also Mandalorians have plasma cannons...and MASS DRIVERS! And actual good armors. Just saying...in fact lets turn Kamino into Krieg and produce Clone Troopers from Mandalorians once more :P

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2015, 06:37:13 pm »

Oh right, inspire Stormtroopers to be die-hard criminals that basically fight only because the only other option is dying in horrendous mines of Salvar? There is literally noone even in Warhammer who would want to be one of those guys. And for some reason they're basically the only regiment I can think of that I don't like and I don't even have any idea why.
Suggest something else then.
Preferably with a similar  looting ability, because I really want to give this Commissar a lightsaber.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2015, 06:49:29 pm »

Oh right, inspire Stormtroopers to be die-hard criminals that basically fight only because the only other option is dying in horrendous mines of Salvar? There is literally noone even in Warhammer who would want to be one of those guys. And for some reason they're basically the only regiment I can think of that I don't like and I don't even have any idea why.
Preferably with a similar  looting ability, because I really want to give this Commissar a lightsaber.
If the Emperor did not see fit for us to use a chainsword, He would not have in His infinite wisdom seen fit to grant us one!
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2015, 06:50:36 pm »

Less concerned with lightsabers, more worried about running out of bolter shells.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2015, 06:51:09 pm »

If the Emperor sees fit to grant us a LASER SWORD...

We can get replacement ammo, surely.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2015, 06:54:56 pm »

Honestly, we should just get our chainsword plated with that funny Star Wars metal that blocks Lightsabers and replace the teeth with something funny too. Chain-saber? FUND IT!
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 26, 2015, 06:56:02 pm »

doooo iiiit
Muh FG--OOC Thread

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #68 on: December 26, 2015, 07:07:34 pm »

Well, I don't see any problem with a Krieg/Armageddon/whatever Commissar using a looted lightsaber. After all, Yarrick has a ECKSBAWKS HUEG power klaw.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 26, 2015, 07:11:42 pm »

...because I really want to give this Commissar a lightsaber

I should note that at least some Inquisitors in Star Wars Canon used lightsabers.  Might be able to convince one to give you one, rather than needing to loot one.  Might be far easier to do so, considering who would have them...

Turn will be up in a bit.  Stuck at relative's house.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 26, 2015, 07:13:33 pm »

We are Hanzel Kreuger of the Cadian 666th regiment. We were assigned to take part in a defense at the Cadian Gate against the foul Black Crusade of Abbadon the Despoiler.

Basically 3man's vote but a Cadian regiment instead of Krieg.

+1

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 26, 2015, 07:13:40 pm »

Well, we can just BLAM a Sith or two.  The plasma won't deflect actual slugs of metal to the skull.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 07:40:47 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 26, 2015, 07:39:17 pm »

Well, we can just BLAM a Sith or two.  The plasma won't deflect actual slugs of metsl to the skull.
Except our bolters don't fire slugs, they fire bolts - exploding bullets. Any witches attempting to stop our holy bolt shells from piercing their heretical skulls will be displeased to find an explosion knocking their unholy instruments of desecration away when they impact.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 26, 2015, 07:40:31 pm »

Oh, or that.
Sigtext

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #74 on: December 26, 2015, 07:49:37 pm »

I've always wondered why nobody tried to, dunno use projectile weaponry against Jedi. I mean, okay, blasters are cool but if you know you're going to hunt them you could proably get a real gun, it's not like technology is not there. The bullet could melt but it would be still going so that Jedi would soon have some stuff to worry about.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 39