Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Chaos Mode [4/4] Lost Child and Found Loot  (Read 4162 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Chaos Mode [4/4] First Blood
« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2015, 02:29:48 am »

((Please keep things Safe For Work as a reminder.))

Nunzillor

« Reply #61 on: December 23, 2015, 03:01:04 am »

As Conflagaros continues laughing and spewing fire, he notes the bikini-laden maiden approaching and whistles. "HEY THERE BABE, LOOKING FOR A GOOD TIME?  LET'S STOKE THE FLAMES OF PASSION!" he puns while waggling his eyebrows wildly.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 03:03:58 am by Nunzillor »

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 23, 2015, 06:17:28 am »

((Someone call a restraining order on Conflagaros))
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 23, 2015, 06:43:10 am »

Fox keeps his head on a swivel, looking for the next monster and calculating where the burning trees are going to fall.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 23, 2015, 04:45:37 pm »

The bikini maiden looks at Conflagarous with a seductive smile, and waves his hand in a gesture for him to come to her

Nunzillor

« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2015, 04:56:37 pm »

"ALRIGHT YOU FUCKERS, EXCUSE ME FOR A BIT.  I'VE GOT A DATE WITH A MUTE BIKINI BABE." Conflagaros walks towards the bikini maiden, winking repeatedly while his eyebrows continue to go crazy.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2015, 06:56:56 pm »

Fox's eyes look upward "Lord, for what we are about to receive. . ."
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2015, 07:29:12 pm »

just short of reaching the bikini lady, a mind blast would warp the air around him and possibly fry their brains.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 24, 2015, 10:05:00 am »

The bikini maiden and Conflagaros walk a little deeper into the woods. In between two birches, there is a bush where you both decide to hide. Upon declothing yourself, you find the maiden has changed. Her skin lies on the floor, and in front of you you see a Pheromonic Deceiver Ant. It is thin like the woman, but wields powerful pincers. Also, you know that ants are a lot more powerful than they appear to be.

Nunzillor

« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2015, 12:26:31 pm »

"SORRY BABE, I DON'T DO MINDBLASTING ANTS ANYMORE.  SO FUCK OFF!"

Point to the sky and then bat the ant in that direction.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 12:28:32 pm by Nunzillor »

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2015, 07:35:33 pm »

((OK, I didn't expect that to escalate this far. I sort of assumed that in general that law on Bay12 stated that suggestions of certain material was not aloud. Therefore, for this turn I'm going to actually do some plot related stuff instead of taking suggestions.))
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
Chaos Mode [4/4] In Perspective
« Reply #71 on: December 26, 2015, 12:37:16 pm »

Deep in the forest, an unseen force watches from the shadows:

Ahh, so a band of adventurers has wandered past the outer limit of my lair. Well, I suppose I should give them a warm welcome. Now let's see what they're doing now.

One just telaported up a tree. Another started trying to burn down the forest. These guys should serve as some good entertainment. Now, where did I put it?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Chaos Mode [4/4] In Perspective
« Reply #72 on: December 26, 2015, 12:48:34 pm »

(but.. but.. Mindflayer ambush...)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 26, 2015, 04:16:45 pm »

(but.. but.. Mindflayer ambush...)

((Will occur later on. Possibly through the actions of the semi-permanent character I'm introducing.))

Nunzillor

« Reply #74 on: December 27, 2015, 04:10:41 pm »

"NOW THAT THE FOREST'S ON FIRE, THE WHOLE FUCKING PROBLEM IS SOLVED.  YOU'RE WELCOME!"
Give self a pat on the back, and look around for any more monsters.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6