Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Chaos Mode [4/4] Lost Child and Found Loot  (Read 4164 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Chaos Mode [4/4] The Journey Begins
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2015, 02:38:30 pm »

((This appears to be talking and discussing. Not actions.))

Nunzillor

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2015, 02:38:40 pm »

((Err, I'd hold on a moment.  I think we are just discussing it right now...))

"WHERE ARE THE FUCKERS, ANYWAY?  HAVEN'T SEEN ANY IN HOURS!"

Conflagaros continued forward, watching for any monsters.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2015, 02:41:31 pm »

Fox continued behind, watching for changes in the tree density and species, whole playing with his halberd.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2015, 02:43:46 pm »

Name: Aravak
Starting Magic Spell: Basic Barrier spell (creates a shield that reflects magic and barely blocks physical attacks.)
Starter Tool: Blunted sword, and a Staff +1.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2015, 02:44:33 pm »

"If by 'efficient' you mean 'will drown us in a horde of enraged monsters' then yes, I would suppose so. Think. Most forest fires do not exterminate the local wildlife, and any monsters remaining would be angry and looking for a new place to lair."

Continue along the path with the others.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2015, 02:48:10 pm »

"Yep, but until then they're without cover and perfectly able to be channeled into efficient kill zones. Probably more work planning and preparing than we're willing to do, so let's just find some outliers and apply trauma until they stop moving, shall we?"
Even the avatars expire eventually.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2015, 02:50:43 pm »

Name: Aravak
Starting Magic Spell: Basic Barrier spell (creates a shield that reflects magic and barely blocks physical attacks.)
Starter Tool: Blunted sword, and a Staff +1.

((I'll add you to the waiting list. Until someone dies your powers in game will basically be to cause mayhem for the Heroes.))
((Also, you can only have 1 starting tool. Please specify which one you want to have))
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2015, 02:51:45 pm »

Our heros encounter a (internet) Troll!
(also, I can't have both? what kind of wizard does not have a sword and a staff?!)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2015, 02:54:55 pm »

((One who doesn't realize the benefits of smart tool making. (Ex. A +1  staff sword)))
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2015, 02:55:30 pm »

Onwards, so that we can kill things.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2015, 02:57:30 pm »

((One who doesn't realize the benefits of smart tool making. (Ex. A +1  staff sword)))

(you don't bash people with a staff though, it's a delicate piece of equipment! if you do that, all the magic leaks out!)

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2015, 03:00:18 pm »

(you don't bash people with a staff though, it's a delicate piece of equipment! if you do that, all the magic leaks out!)
((You don't usually bash people with a sword either, you slice people with a sword((Not Counting using the pommel of the sword.Or similar techniques))))

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2015, 03:06:08 pm »

((Ok looks like all the players have posted actions))

The adventurous four decide to travel deeper into the forest, paying closer and closer attention to the scenery as they continue. After a while, they see a troll, ankle deep in a murky black stream, holding a fishing net and a fishing spear. The Troll has not spotted any of the heroes yet.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2015, 03:06:23 pm »

((on the same note, the sword was blunted, because wizard protocols. If I can't have the sword, i'll go with the staff and loot a sword later.))

Nunzillor

« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2015, 03:15:33 pm »

"HEY FUCKER, READY TO GO TO SPACE?"

Conflagaros smashes the troll with his bat in an upwards arc, aiming to send him there.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6