Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 65

Author Topic: Bring Your Own Song - Game Over! SK Victory!  (Read 72884 times)

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Song - Day 2: Family Resemblance [13/16]
« Reply #615 on: January 08, 2016, 04:42:26 am »

TBF, you're acting extremely erratically. Yesterday you were fine with unvoting roo after hector pointed out that his behaviour isn't any different to how he normally acts, but still voted for him again with no new information just because two more people put their votes on him. Now, in the space of three posts you've said you won't be claiming your submitted song, then have no problem asking me about mine (while also thinking that the song I gave wouldn't give any indication of my alignment in any case) and then reveal your song anyway based off something that FoU says. Unless you have some reason for trusting him, I don't see why something he says should result in such a 180 in opinion for you.

Tomasque,
Anyway, just remember that Deus claimed miller, so if anyone has no idea where to start scumhunting, you could start there.
nevermind, I'll do it myself.
Was there meant to be a question or something for me after this?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: January 08, 2016, 05:34:28 am »

@Deus:Actually, that was because of Tawarochir's post about WIFOM in the first instance, and the second because I wasn't that convinced revealing my song would be that harmful in the first place in the second, so that FoU's logic made sense.  And then someone brought up rolestealing and I was rather annoyed I had not thought about that.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: January 08, 2016, 08:49:15 am »

Nope, I'm town. It also seems that TBF is also about to be lynched, so you're gonna have to choose who seems to be the guiltier of the two. Me, or him.

Unvote TMS

Vote TBF.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: January 08, 2016, 09:18:47 am »

Ugh.
I don't particularly want Salsacookies lynched, but I'd rather not be lynched either.

If it comes down to it, you may as well take me with you.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: January 08, 2016, 09:28:06 am »

Yep, guess so.
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: January 08, 2016, 09:29:48 am »

Nope, I'm town. It also seems that TBF is also about to be lynched, so you're gonna have to choose who seems to be the guiltier of the two. Me, or him.

Unvote TMS

Vote TBF.
Changes his vote solely not to get lynched. Doesn't admit it, but it's pretty obvious.

Ugh.
I don't particularly want Salsacookies lynched, but I'd rather not be lynched either.

If it comes down to it, you may as well take me with you.
Change his vote solely not to get lynched. Admits it as well, making it really obvious.

Ima Survivor! Shhhh...
    Boy, do I love this town of mine.
(It's early in the morning. If this doesn't make sense, it's my lame attempt at a joke. Dont take it seriously!)
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: January 08, 2016, 09:30:55 am »

@Salsacookies:Though I think everybody but the Mafia will probably be annoyed at our flips.  I don't know yours, but mine has some nice stuff.

@Tomasque:Well, it's not like either of us can convince the people trying to lynch us to not.
Sigtext

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: January 08, 2016, 09:34:12 am »

@TheBiggerFish: Hey, I can revenge kill If I get lynched, so it's a win-win for me. Go ahead, lunch me. I Dare You!
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: January 08, 2016, 09:34:54 am »

*Lynch. Stupid autocorrect
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: January 08, 2016, 09:36:21 am »

@Salsacookies:I'll reveal my role if you will.  Maybe that will help.
Sigtext

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: January 08, 2016, 09:36:59 am »

Salsa, are you just voting for TBF because you don't want to get lynched yourself?

TBF:
@Deus:Actually, that was because of Tawarochir's post about WIFOM in the first instance, and the second because I wasn't that convinced revealing my song would be that harmful in the first place in the second, so that FoU's logic made sense.  And then someone brought up rolestealing and I was rather annoyed I had not thought about that.
That's kind of exactly my point. You said you didn't want to reveal your song because you were paranoid. Or what? If you thought that it would have bad consequences, why did you then go on to reveal it in response to a post by FoU that wasn't even pressuring you to reveal you song. You voted for roo because he was annoying you, unvoted him because there was nothing indicating he was actually scum and then revoted him with no new information just because some more people had votes on him. Either you wanted him lynched or you didn't. Show some conviction.

And if you want to use your role to avoid getting lynched, you can claim it without the passive aggressive stuff.

EBWOP:Tomasque,
Anyway, just remember that Deus claimed miller, so if anyone has no idea where to start scumhunting, you could start there.
nevermind, I'll do it myself.
Was there meant to be a question or something for me after this?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: January 08, 2016, 09:38:15 am »

Yeah, let's do it. I am a Survivor.
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: January 08, 2016, 09:39:45 am »

Salsacookies A revenge kill could easily be a mafia ability as well. And I don't like how you are threatening people with it. It is worth it if I die and you are scum.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: January 08, 2016, 09:42:07 am »

... what is there to explain, exactly?
You're looking like a active lurker saying that.

Perhaps I want you to tell me what you need explained. Why does my voting TBF result in you voting me? Are you trying to protect him? How does this make me look active lurky?

PPE: lots of activity.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: January 08, 2016, 09:45:07 am »

Is it just me, or has TheDarkStar said hardly anything this game? Perhaps he's Mafia not trying to be noticed?
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 65