Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 65

Author Topic: Bring Your Own Song - Game Over! SK Victory!  (Read 72935 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Song - Day 2: Family Resemblance [13/16]
« Reply #645 on: January 08, 2016, 11:33:40 am »

How is Salsa's constant allusions to having a post-death kill scummy?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: January 08, 2016, 12:40:21 pm »

How is Salsa's constant allusions to having a post-death kill scummy?
Because he's constantly threatening people that he can kill them after being lynched rather than making any kind of defence? He's claimed that he uses it regardless of how he died, so if he was more interested in helping the town than saving his own skin there'd be no point in claiming it in the first place, since it'd be a kill for the town that he could potentially use after seeing who bandwagons him without the knowledge that there could be fatal repercussions.

This is the first time he mentioned having some kind of revenge power:
FOU: You honestly DON'T want to see my reaction. My execution will cause huge waves in the waters. I am a visionary, and I see that my death will bring VERY unfortunate consequences. Just a fair warning, for those unknowing. I trust we are friends, eh?
It's the scummiest way he could possibly have brought it up since it's clearly meant to be taken as a threat and vastly overstates the power of what he's now claiming is just a targeted kill.

And look at his votes. His vote on TBF was purely to save his own skin, his vote on roo was entirely bandwaggoning- as in, his literal given reason was that most of the town was voting for him and now he's flipped over to TDS and left the vote tied.

Salsacookies
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: January 08, 2016, 12:47:01 pm »

Salsacookies A revenge kill could easily be a mafia ability as well. And I don't like how you are threatening people with it. It is worth it if I die and you are scum.

This, in particular, is odd. Put another way "if you are scum, I don't mind dying". You don't seem very sure about Salsa's scuminess. Indeed, what if he's not scum?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: January 08, 2016, 01:12:54 pm »

Unvote TBF

The two scummiest people right now are Salsa Cookies and TBF who has made no new effort to scum hunt with the pressure votes.  However town don't threaten everyone, jesters, Mafia, serial killers, and doomsayers do but not town.  This is why we need to lynch Salsa because he is threatening everyone saying don't lynch me it's bad for you.  That's not scum hunting, that's a defense, and a bad one at that.

Don't think I've forgotten about you OSG, you and TBF are a close second but Salsa is the scummiest right now.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: January 08, 2016, 01:20:00 pm »

Votecount:
* origamiscienceguy - {0}
* FallacyofUrist - {0}
* TheDarkStar - Salsacookies, H4zardZ1 {2}
* Hector13 - H4zardZ1 {1}
* Teneb - {0}
* fillipk - {0}
* Deus Asmoth - {0}
* TheBiggerFish - Hector13, FallacyofUrist {2}
* Tiruin - {0}
* The Moonlit Shadow - {0}
* H4zardZ1 - {0}
* Tomasque - {0}
* Salsacookies - The Moonlit Shadow, Teneb, TheBiggerFish, origamiscienceguy, Deus Asmoth, fillipk {6}
No Lynch - {0}

7 to hammer.

Not Voting: TheDarkStar, Tiruin, Tiruin, Tomasque

Extension Requests: 0/7

Day 2 ends at 9:00 PM PST Friday, January 8th, about 11 hours from now.  There is one extension available.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: January 08, 2016, 01:48:54 pm »

I find it suspicious that Tiruin is mentioned twice in those not voting. Who is the mysterious second Tiruin?
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: January 08, 2016, 01:49:38 pm »

He's a double voter, like hazard.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: January 08, 2016, 01:58:53 pm »

Okay, thanks.
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: January 08, 2016, 02:14:22 pm »

Unvote TBF

The two scummiest people right now are Salsa Cookies and TBF who has made no new effort to scum hunt with the pressure votes.  However town don't threaten everyone, jesters, Mafia, serial killers, and doomsayers do but not town.  This is why we need to lynch Salsa because he is threatening everyone saying don't lynch me it's bad for you.  That's not scum hunting, that's a defense, and a bad one at that.

Don't think I've forgotten about you OSG, you and TBF are a close second but Salsa is the scummiest right now.

Does it not bother you that both those guys are also voting Salsa?

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: January 08, 2016, 02:19:33 pm »

Not really. I can't make up their mind if they choose to lynch me. I just have to take what happens and learn from it. I did play this seriously, unlike my first time, but I won't let this game ruin my day. I can't use any abilities to save me, I'm spent for the day. I just have to wait until somebody else screws up, maybe that'll save me.
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: January 08, 2016, 02:22:01 pm »

Unvote.

Salsacookies, you could try roleflip?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: January 08, 2016, 02:23:02 pm »

So many posts, wow.

Moonlit Shadow
Jack AT How is the SK supposed to win if they don't have a kill? That is, if they have no kill ability in their role? If they get it down to themselves and one other person, how would they kill them?
No one was even talking about SKs when you posted this, much less that the SK doesn't have a kill. Thank you for outing yourself, mister SK.

Salsacookies, please answer this:
Salsacookies
Simple. I die, I take someone out with me.
Why are you using this as a threat? As a deterrent, if you will?

I'd also advise to not try to devour me. I have to kill somebody if I die.
Again with the deterrence. Why keep stressing this?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: January 08, 2016, 02:28:42 pm »

Moonlit Shadow as per Teneb.  That was a rather interesting question to ask.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: January 08, 2016, 02:39:23 pm »

@Teneb
Why the deterrence? I have the ability, I wanted to make people think twice before choosing to lynch me. It obviously didn't work.

@TBF
Roleflip?
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: January 08, 2016, 02:49:00 pm »

@Teneb
Why the deterrence? I have the ability, I wanted to make people think twice before choosing to lynch me. It obviously didn't work.

Why do you want players to think twice before they lynch you? Do you lose if you die?

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 65