Author Topic: ICE V2  (Read 7395 times)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Re: ICE V2
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2015, 07:19:53 pm »

I dunno, I'm pretty proud of my Forum Comedy Medal.

* Yoink ceremoniously pins a Forum Comedy medal on InsanityIncarnate.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2015, 07:30:32 pm »

Now I don't mean to belittle what you've achieved so far, I think there is a good chance you will host a complete session, however I will say if you were truly going to 1-up what I do
you'd offer medals(my payed component).
I honestly doubt anyone here gives a damn about medals.
Game medals are like award pendants and tennis trophies, things that show you did something of no use to anybody better than everybody else.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2015, 07:44:19 pm »

I dunno, I'm pretty proud of my Forum Comedy Medal.

* Yoink ceremoniously pins a Forum Comedy medal on InsanityIncarnate.
A) I've been looking for that quote for a while, don't ask why
B) That's a different kind of medal
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
  • Turn to face the strange
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2015, 07:47:03 pm »

By not doing it, by leaving that part out, it seems an admission of of its tediousness, or value, to specifically exclude pretty much the only thing that is payed for.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2015, 07:54:42 pm »

I think it's more of a way of saying that no one particularly wants it, let alone wishes to pay for it.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2015, 07:59:04 pm »

I think it's more of a way of saying that no one particularly wants it, let alone wishes to pay for it.
This.
I do not care about random undefined medals.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2015, 08:05:09 pm »

This.
I do not care about random undefined medals.
Medals that do nothing except lower the cost of something I dont want to buy! Wow!
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2015, 08:10:07 pm »

OK. Take all mention of GBB's paywall mechanics, medals, anything else related to that back to the thread he tried to make. I do not want pages filled with slamming on GBG here. That if for the thread he made. This thread is for my take on his game, with removed paywall mechanics

EDIT And GBB, if you keep shitposting I am not going to be too happy.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 08:12:03 pm by Insanegame27 »
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2015, 08:14:52 pm »

Run the game if you want to not have us be distracted?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2015, 08:17:27 pm »

The draw for the Thing will take place in 23 hours, 40 minutes from the timestamp of this post.
The draw for marine leader will also take place. PM me if you would like to be in the draw for marine leader. The marine leader has the same job as the Thing does, which is to entertain people while moving towards its objective. The Objective for the thing is to escape and/or kill all marines. The Marine Leader's objective is to ensure as many of his soldiers survive as possible and neutralise the threat.

If you like this game, PLEASE check out STORM THE COMPOUND

At 8:00 PM Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time ((I THINK we're in DST?)) I will draw for the two roles. If nobody requests to be added to the draw for marine leader (Via PMs) then I will be choosing one at random from you

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2015, 08:28:31 pm »

PTW
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2015, 05:10:54 am »

Can someone be the Thing and the marine leader at the same time?
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2015, 05:28:08 am »

You can enter the draw for both, but no. Maybe in a later game, first I wanna see how it goes

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
  • Turn to face the strange
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2015, 10:27:38 am »

EDIT And GBB, if you keep shitposting I am not going to be too happy.

Until, the game is finished, assume all further of my posts are as the player I signed up to be.

You can enter the draw for both, but no. Maybe in a later game, first I wanna see how it goes

So we KNOW the leader is clean?

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2015, 10:29:49 am »

Good point, GBB. Maybe the leader should be also potentially the Thing?

And also, I might as well be leader if no one else applies.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6