Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

WHO SHALL BE ELECTED AS BARON or BARONESS? LINK TO DETAILS: http://bit.ly/1rYwMDL

Ilre Obeycarry
- 0 (0%)
Shud Rubbedmoisten
- 0 (0%)
Thrun Nestleshields
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 12, 2016, 05:21:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 31

Author Topic: BLAZECOOKS III - Human Fort  (Read 47003 times)

jrrocks1

• Bay Watcher
  • Armoks Sword in the Night
    • View Profile
Re: Dawn of Time - BLAZECOOKS III - Human Fort!!! v.42.03
« Reply #195 on: March 29, 2016, 10:19:21 pm »

Can i get humaned, Hummied, Humanied i don't know.

Name: Greatjon Umber(Lets see if any of you get the reference)

Occupation: Soldier of any type in the main squad (Preferably somebody with +90 strength but if not just give me your strongest available)

Any child must be given the last name of Umber. All Umbers join the military. The current head of the family will always have the name of Greatjon Umber. The oldest living child of the Greatjon must be called Smalljon. If the oldest living child dies it will move on to the next oldest Umber of the main line. They MUST all join the military. If the Greatjon dies the Smalljon becomes the Greatjon etc. If the Umber is not the Great or Smalljon he will be called the thirdjon, forthjon, fifthjon etc.

From the forests of Elves, To the shores of Humans, To the Towers of Goblins, We fight our own battles, On land and on Sea, We fight for glory, We fight for gold, We are proud to call ourselves
A Dwarven Viking

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #196 on: March 30, 2016, 03:58:32 am »

Oh, i sort fporgot i already was hum,aned here, ah well,
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

LordBrassroast

• Bay Watcher
  • Wibble.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 30, 2016, 06:57:14 am »

Name: Greatjon Umber(Lets see if any of you get the reference)

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 30, 2016, 09:18:14 am »

King of the North!  Gawd, he ever going to finish writing that book, or will GRRM do a Jordan on us and pass it on to Sanderson to complete?

--

Do we get to pop kids every 9 months?

Onyx Discforge

• Bay Watcher
  • [Greg cancels fight FPS: Went insane]
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 30, 2016, 12:28:21 pm »

Front page updated with NEW HOOMANS.

Also, is it in fact out plan to send our resident shield bopper out to fight the minotaur? He only has one shield, his other iron shield is smithing.

The hoomin is perfect.  Send her to the slaughter.  She wants to make a great discovery, so let her discover how long an ill prepared hoomin survives against a Minotaur.

Also, where did "Learnmouth" come from?  Don't remember putting that in the hoomining request.

I kind of feel bad about sending to her death so soon...alright, the feeling has passed.  KILL HER!
Don't let past-you pick a username present-you won't like.

Some forts of mine: Snakepit (and Stakepet)

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 30, 2016, 12:31:22 pm »

Front page updated with NEW HOOMANS.

Also, is it in fact out plan to send our resident shield bopper out to fight the minotaur? He only has one shield, his other iron shield is smithing.

The hoomin is perfect.  Send her to the slaughter.  She wants to make a great discovery, so let her discover how long an ill prepared hoomin survives against a Minotaur.

Also, where did "Learnmouth" come from?  Don't remember putting that in the hoomining request.

I kind of feel bad about sending to her death so soon...alright, the feeling has passed.  KILL HER!

It's her last name. They all have their randomly-generated last names. Smackedamazed is still my personal favorite, followed closely by Beachspicy.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Trigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 30, 2016, 12:57:33 pm »

Ummm. Did I get hoomaned? I don't seem to be on the front page.

Onyx Discforge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 30, 2016, 01:25:14 pm »

Ah, I see.  Learnmouth in the humans' language becomes Candoite.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 30, 2016, 02:44:55 pm »

Thanks for reminding me. You are going to be in the archer squad, soon to be formed.

Also, I hope Onyx becomes a shield-smashing badass. Learnmouth brings to mind some truly stellar mid-fight-trash-talk possibilities.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

jrrocks1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 30, 2016, 02:52:45 pm »

Thanks for reminding me. You are going to be in the archer squad, soon to be formed.

Also, I hope Onyx becomes a shield-smashing badass. Learnmouth brings to mind some truly stellar mid-fight-trash-talk possibilities.

Are there any high strength military dwarves for Greatjon Umber?
From the forests of Elves, To the shores of Humans, To the Towers of Goblins, We fight our own battles, On land and on Sea, We fight for glory, We fight for gold, We are proud to call ourselves
A Dwarven Viking

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 30, 2016, 03:18:51 pm »

There are multiples! We have a core militia that has been training nigh-constantly for almost 9 years. I'll give you a good one, a veteran.

Now everyone, keep in mind that the "noble" houses are the ones that stemmed directly from the founders (for now). Can't have too many of them yet, it would dilute the power of the wealthy aristocracy. Nobles will be raised based on merit in the future. For instance, if ONYX, PROFESSIONAL DISTRACTION manages to kill a minotaur later today with two shields and literally no training (She hasn't even made it to her first session) she would be well on her way.

I also think I found out why no books were being written. I needed to set writing materials higher.

jrrocks1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 30, 2016, 03:20:59 pm »

I don't really mean for the Umbers to be Nobles if they become nobles one day great but for now it is simply a bloodline.

There are multiples! We have a core militia that has been training nigh-constantly for almost 9 years. I'll give you a good one, a veteran.

Now everyone, keep in mind that the "noble" houses are the ones that stemmed directly from the founders (for now). Can't have too many of them yet, it would dilute the power of the wealthy aristocracy. Nobles will be raised based on merit in the future. For instance, if ONYX, PROFESSIONAL DISTRACTION manages to kill a minotaur later today with two shields and literally no training (She hasn't even made it to her first session) she would be well on her way.

I also think I found out why no books were being written. I needed to set writing materials higher.
A Dwarven Viking

Onyx Discforge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 30, 2016, 03:42:34 pm »

Hell yeah.  Gonna see my human bruttaly die trash talk a Minotaur to death.  Hopefully.  Probably not.

New preference for humans to be under my name is for them to have some trait that increases their chance of insulting stuff.  Not sure if that exists, but it would be awesome.

Ah well.  Onyx Learnmouth, we knew ye barely, but it was hilarious sending you in kamakazee.

And now I've jynxed it so she'll totally destroy the Minotaur.  And now I've double jynxed it so she'll die.  And now I've...

Onyx Discforge is running around babbling!

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 30, 2016, 04:35:23 pm »

The Continuing Story of............ONYX, PROFESSIONAL DISTRACTION

After gathering her gear, ONYX LEARNMOUTH, PROFESSIONAL DISTRACTION headed to the east gate to await the terrible Minotaur, Thoth. She wore her copper armor and brought one iron shield. Ominously, a ghost showed up (presumably with popcorn) to watch the event.

The first thing she did was loudly sh** talk about her utter lack of fear. The second thing she did was get pummeled into the dirt. However, her trash talking and sheer volume distracted Thoth long enough for a number of farmers and woodcutters to sneak up behind the beast.

Onyx has survived her first encounter with naught but broken ribs. Not bad. She currently awaiting a trip to the hospital.

For the record, one Miss Kul Fatedsafe, Grand Master Carpenter, got the deathblow on the minotaur.

-ADDITIONAL NEWS- THE ROYAL LINE CONTINUES!

The mysterious death of Jamek was solved today. Looks like he drowned. Probably at some point during the great aquifer escapades. Thank you Legends mode. Also, the civ info has been updated.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 06:17:35 pm by Dunamisdeos »

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 30, 2016, 04:59:51 pm »

Huzzah! Onyx live!  Huzzah! Miss Kul Fatedsafe for the kill steal. Huzzah!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 31