Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 38

Author Topic: A Game of Clones: Game Over, Town-Cult Draw!  (Read 51499 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: A Game of Clones, Day 3; Bloody Rooms
« Reply #315 on: December 24, 2015, 03:28:23 pm »

Yesterday, you clown :P

Today is probably LYLO. we need to lynch someone today, which is why I'm voting FoU.
If it is LYLO, then why are you not claiming?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: December 24, 2015, 03:31:04 pm »

Well, I agree with you on that much at least, which is why I'm voting SaberToothTiger.
Speaking of which, we can't really resolve all this until he posts.

You were still saying you would do it 20 minutes before the day ended.
My memory is slightly fuzzy about that time, but I think I needed to use the bathroom. Or I changed my mind in that time period.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: December 24, 2015, 03:34:13 pm »

Well, I agree with you on that much at least, which is why I'm voting SaberToothTiger.
Speaking of which, we can't really resolve all this until he posts.

You were still saying you would do it 20 minutes before the day ended.
My memory is slightly fuzzy about that time, but I think I needed to use the bathroom. Or I changed my mind in that time period.

Irrelevant. It was a scummy thing to do given you acknowledged the game was probably in MYLO.

I'm waiting for SaberTooth to post. He's not scummy than me.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: December 24, 2015, 03:37:03 pm »

Right now you are more scummy than him because he hasn't posted at all (which gives him no chance to claim) while you have had probably the most posts, but refuse to claim. Waiting for Sabertooth makes me think that you have a role, but you want to make sure that he won't be able to counter claim and ruin your disguise.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: December 24, 2015, 03:43:55 pm »

I'd like to point out you're the likeliest to have been converted, given you have nothing to compare your activity to. FoU won't have converted Saber because he's been on him all game, flabort has said he's immune once and FoU was blocked N1. My role is unimportant.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: December 24, 2015, 03:46:21 pm »

That is assuming that FOU is the clone lord. You wholeheartedly believe Flaborts claim, but doubt FOU's for some reason. Wheres you have not given a claim at all which still leads me to believe that you are the clone lord.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: December 24, 2015, 03:57:07 pm »

I just did.

I don't wholeheartedly believe flabort's claim, when did I say that? I wholeheartedly believe FoU is the CL. Flabort is irrelevant to that.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: December 24, 2015, 04:11:20 pm »

No you did not. You just said:

My role is unimportant.
That is not a role claim.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: December 24, 2015, 04:12:50 pm »

Oh stop being hung up on my role. How is my role beneficial to finding the bloody cult? It's LYLO, we need to find the Clone Lord or we're in this situation tomorrow.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: December 24, 2015, 04:40:49 pm »

It's plenty beneficial to finding the cult if you did something N1 or N2 to jam the cloning.

Or if you're the Clone Lord and you're going to need to fake claim.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: December 24, 2015, 04:48:33 pm »

I don't need to fakeclaim since I'm not the Clone Lord.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: December 24, 2015, 05:09:37 pm »

Your claim, true or false, will help us to determine whether or not you're cult.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: December 24, 2015, 05:13:54 pm »

Your claim, true or false, will help us to determine whether or not you're cult.

How? I'll claim a town role of some description, like anyone else would. How is that helpful?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: December 24, 2015, 05:22:25 pm »

Is my role claim helpful to you?

We'll analyze it and say "does that make sense for town" or "does that sound like a lie". Or you'll slip up while making it.

And by your logic, why should anyone role claim?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: December 24, 2015, 05:37:25 pm »

You assume I'll fakeclaim. Nice.

Saber and flabs need to make an appearance. I'd like to know what they think, as we're in a stalemate right now.

Saber in particular.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 38