Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 38

Author Topic: A Game of Clones: Game Over, Town-Cult Draw!  (Read 51565 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: A Game of Clones, Day 3; Bloody Rooms
« Reply #300 on: December 24, 2015, 12:04:51 pm »

... Megggas is already dead.
~~~
That leaves SaberTooth and hector for the role claim.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 24, 2015, 01:57:19 pm »

Another thing, FoU, what made you so absolutely sure that fillipk was cult?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 24, 2015, 02:11:31 pm »

EBWOP

In general, and over SaberTooth specifically.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 24, 2015, 02:17:41 pm »

GRAGH.
Did you not read the post I made to attack fillipk?

And I wasn't absolutely sure fillipk was cult- I thought he was suspicious enough to be worth lynching, however.
And I was wrong.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 24, 2015, 02:20:34 pm »

GRAGH.
Did you not read the post I made to attack fillipk?

And I wasn't absolutely sure fillipk was cult- I thought he was suspicious enough to be worth lynching, however.
And I was wrong.

Which post? The post you made at the start of D2?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: December 24, 2015, 02:24:07 pm »

... reply 240.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: December 24, 2015, 02:47:50 pm »

Link, for the lazy.

So... criticisms and evidence for you being the clone lord:

You imply right at the end of that post that you're voting fillipk because there's somewhat more evidence on him than SaberTooth.

You've also just admitted you weren't absolutely sure fillipk was scum. If you were town, you knew at the end of the day that we were in a likely MYLO situation (thus losing with a mislynch) so the best play would be to not lynch someone, especially when you're not utterly convinced they're scum.

You're not town though. You knew the game would continue after a mislynch because you're the Clone Lord, and were blocked N1. You lynched fillipk because he was the easiest PR to get out of the way, and because you suspected he was the town jailor.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: December 24, 2015, 02:50:17 pm »

first of all, I still want you to claim.
Second of all, I looked at fillipk and I decided that he was scummy enough to be worth lynching. I was wrong, but thankfully we're still going.

Question for you- why didn't you force a no lynch? You very well could have, so why didn't you?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: December 24, 2015, 02:53:48 pm »

The only people who haven't claimed yet are Hector13 and Sabertooth right?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: December 24, 2015, 02:55:37 pm »

Because you said you were going to. I also gave everyone else the opportunity to tie up the vote and force it themselves.

And I'm still not going to claim because you're demanding me to claim, Clone Lord.

PPE: Yes.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: December 24, 2015, 02:57:15 pm »

I'm not demanding you claim, I was just wondering because the order of who claims (if they claim at all) could be used later.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: December 24, 2015, 03:02:02 pm »

In other words, you didn't force a no lynch because you thought someone else was going to do it.

You should have done it yourself, just to be sure, if you didn't want that risk.

And you're not going to claim because I'm asking you to. That's nonsense.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: December 24, 2015, 03:16:34 pm »

FoU was/is demanding I claim. As I've said, I'll claim if someone else wants me to; I'd prefer SaberTooth claim first.

I was suggesting we no lynch, and you agreed. You were still saying you would do it 20 minutes before the day ended. Then you didn't and posted why after the day had technically ended. Almost as though you knew it would be an issue today for some reason or another kind-sorta, eh? Scum lord.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: December 24, 2015, 03:20:22 pm »

Let's see. Since the game is not over yet, that means that at most 1 person is part of the cult now. So it is 2v3. A no lynch will let the clone lord recruit another person thus making it 3v2 and flabort (assuming he's telling the truth) would HAVE to hit the clone lord for us to have a chance. Rather, I say we lynch somebody, and have flabort kill somebody, which would maximise our chances of getting the clone lord. It is not MYLO, it is LTCLOL (Lynch the clone lord or lose) So Hector, you have obviously spent alot of thought on strategy. Why did this not occur to you.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: December 24, 2015, 03:26:44 pm »

Yesterday, you clown :P

Today is probably LYLO. we need to lynch someone today, which is why I'm voting FoU.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 38