Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 38

Author Topic: A Game of Clones: Game Over, Town-Cult Draw!  (Read 51508 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: A Game of Clones, Day 3; Bloody Rooms
« Reply #330 on: December 24, 2015, 05:40:16 pm »

Saber and flabs need to make an appearance. I'd like to know what they think, as we're in a stalemate right now.

Saber in particular.
Definitely.

You assume I'll fakeclaim. Nice.
If you're cult, you're likely going to fake claim. If not, not. Either way it'll be good to analyze it.
~~~
On a humorous note...
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the Hector and Fallacy show!
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: December 24, 2015, 05:49:18 pm »

I claim I am vanilla town.

FoU I really don't like how you're trying to incriminate hector over not claiming. Frankly, I don't like it.

I would make a bigger post but christmas happened.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: December 24, 2015, 05:51:55 pm »

I am also a VT. I had assumed everyone else was, but OSG claimed otherwise... But I've already said I think he was the best conversion target, so it probably doesn't matter what he claims...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: December 24, 2015, 05:58:46 pm »

FoU I really don't like how you're trying to incriminate hector over not claiming. Frankly, I don't like it.
... over not claiming? Sure enough, but not claiming- there's no benefit at this point for town if you don't claim. Moreover... I'm wondering, still, why hector wouldn't want to claim in the first place.

SaberTooth, are you going to answer my attack post against you(if you don't want to immediately, that's fine(Christmas time, yeh?))?

And with that, a short reads list:

Most Town
FallacyofUrist
hector13
flabort
SaberToothTiger(may change once he responds)
Least Town

Origami science guy... still not enough activity. I can't stand this lurking.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: December 24, 2015, 05:58:57 pm »

I am also a VT. I had assumed everyone else was, but OSG claimed otherwise... But I've already said I think he was the best conversion target, so it probably doesn't matter what he claims...
I never did. All I knew was that you and Megggas were not originally on the cult team. Although I was wondering if any shenanigans were going on such as a godfather clone lord. Unvote I did not like your not-claiming because it WAS LYLO and there was no consequence for claiming a powerful town role since any information you gave would be beneficial.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: December 24, 2015, 06:00:44 pm »

what would be good right now: everybody giving a reads list.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: December 24, 2015, 06:06:26 pm »

You assume I'll fakeclaim. Nice.

Saber and flabs need to make an appearance. I'd like to know what they think, as we're in a stalemate right now.

Saber in particular.
sorry, got dragged away to family evemt, will make proper post either tonight or after tommoro w.

For the record i didn't like how hector refused to claim either, but that can be chalked up to inexperience
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: December 24, 2015, 06:09:12 pm »

I don't think it would be beneficial really. It allows the Clone Lord (you) to shift pressure away from them.

People should vote for who they think is most scummy, and provide reasons. Who they think is town is irrelevant. We need to lynch someone, we can assume everyone not being voted for is considered not-scum.

OSG: If you don't have a PR, how do you know Megas and I didn't start on the scum team?

PPE: why is my not claiming scummy?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: December 24, 2015, 06:14:01 pm »

... I personally would like a reads list from everybody as it would show who suspects who outside of voting... useful for all town, really... it's just more information, which is almost always useful.

If you're town, what logical reason do you have not to claim, considering it will help town? None. Denying information to the town. that's why.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: December 24, 2015, 06:22:38 pm »

I don't think it would be beneficial really. It allows the Clone Lord (you) to shift pressure away from them.

People should vote for who they think is most scummy, and provide reasons. Who they think is town is irrelevant. We need to lynch someone, we can assume everyone not being voted for is considered not-scum.

OSG: If you don't have a PR, how do you know Megas and I didn't start on the scum team?

I do have a power role. Here, let me find my claimpost...
Okay, my ability is: Using my scanners on target player to see past any disguise they may be using, discovering their original alignment. Unfortunately, this won't be much use in rooting out clones.

I can say that Megggas and hector13 are Not the clone lord. But that's all.
It was at the bottom of the page so you probably missed it.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: December 24, 2015, 06:24:56 pm »

Fair enough. Don't think I've had to claim before... I've never had a PR though so... Yeah.

I would like to defend it in that I was waiting for Saber and the person I think is the CL was demanding I claim.

Anyhow. I think FoU is the CL; OSG I believe to be most likely a convert. Flabort I hope is town and not an SK, else town can't win. SaberTooth has played like n00b town so far so I'm inclined to believe his claim.

PPE: you just said you didn't claim man... "I never did", in reply to my post saying I assumed everyone else (me you and Saber) were VT.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: December 24, 2015, 06:29:33 pm »

Since I know my power role rules out the possibility of Hector being Clonelord, (I was thinking that maybe the clone lord was a godfather, but then I realized that that would completely make my role useless...unless there is a third party that I can find... hmm.) Regardless, my read list is as follows:

Town:
Me
Hector13
Sabertooth and FOU are tied.
Scum:

Flabort may be a serial killer, but if either of our teams is to have a chance of winning, we will have to work together. So either way, for this round at lease, we should treat him as town. Unless the clone lord would have a nightkill, which I find unlikely.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: December 24, 2015, 07:41:12 pm »

So... Are you saying flabort is most likely to be scum, or was he separate from everyone else due to the possible third-party?

If separate, which of FoU and Saber do you think is scum?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: December 24, 2015, 07:48:25 pm »

In my oppinion, flabort is either a vigilante or a serial killer. But it doesn't matter because if he's a townie, then he's on our side, and if he's a serial killer, then he knows that we have to kill the clone master so he's on our side.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: December 24, 2015, 08:08:24 pm »

You have a bad habit of not quite answering the questions I ask :P

You listed FoU and Saber last in your town list thing. Given that you also think treating flabort as town is the best course of action, this suggests to me that - unless I do something incredibly foolish - you'll be voting for one of them come day end.

Which one do you think is the Clone Lord?

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 38