Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1798 1799 [1800] 1801 1802 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767276 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #26985 on: May 14, 2016, 07:20:42 pm »

Kyle sighs and hops the bar to make it himself. He makes sure to leave money on the counter for it.

Ian goes for the nards again! The sheer inhumanity is astounding.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #26986 on: May 14, 2016, 10:40:14 pm »

Chartre backed a step off, his arm outstretched and his aura briefly flaring chartreuse as the strange monster struck him, letting out an "oof". Thankfully, it seemed that his dust usage had had immediate dividends, and he was in far better condition than he could have been.
He grinned, slightly, unshakenly. "Hmm. I've had worse from Beowolves!"
Then he fired off a shot from Mistrelle again.
Chill the Gigas again!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #26987 on: May 15, 2016, 03:40:34 pm »

((So

Progress when? On both jobs.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #26988 on: May 15, 2016, 05:06:55 pm »

((brb too busy doing emi's route in ks

On a serious note, will do tomorrow.

Also, for future reference, Mankai counts turn 1 as its first turn of charge and Mio's first possible transformation turn is Turn 5.))
Mio just goes for a normal God Hand on the Golden Gigas, then. No point expending Mankai or her finishing move.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26989 on: May 15, 2016, 05:37:11 pm »

((>NOT LILLY
on a lesser note, >not rin))
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26990 on: May 15, 2016, 05:38:20 pm »

((fuck you i'm playing lilly's route next))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26991 on: May 15, 2016, 07:08:59 pm »

((you don't have to be hostile ;-;))
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26992 on: May 16, 2016, 11:08:31 am »

((2bad
emi best girl
fite mi bishes

In all seriousness, is that everyone who's posted an action for the paths? I'll auto everyone else.))

Very well, the party sets out from the office and....

Oh, there's already paparazzi vans and a ton of people running towards them on foot with cameras. Better get a move on!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #26993 on: May 16, 2016, 11:20:22 am »

Gozer uses gravity, sending them flying down the street in the opposite direction via shifted gravity.

Dackly uses revealing darkness on cameras.

You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26994 on: May 16, 2016, 02:56:05 pm »

Inomi/Enelope uses her Arcana Chariot: Strike Raid attack in an attempt to finish off Gigas B!

BONUS BOSS BATTLE: THE VILLAGE PEOPLE
THEME: "Y.M.C.A." IN A MINOR KEY

Volx, despite taking 8 points of damage and struggling to escape the lasso, is able to infuse the Donchaka with swiftness once again!

Sandra shakes nervously.

Aesford is not sure whether to assist the Donchaka or stop them from attacking the beloved Village People.

Kyle vaults over the bar and begins to organize the drinks.

The Village Police get ready to move onto the next phase of their assault. And then-

Donchaka Override Theme: Patapon 2 Donchaka (パタポン2ドンチャカ♪) Title Theme

The Donchaka all begin vibrating like unstable atoms while the fever around them turns not only visible, but tangible, as if a fire were brewing from where they standing. They begin zipping around the room, moving so quickly that they appear to be teleporting, all the while a cry rises from them, a hundred voices all combining to become one sheer sonic force. They throw their arrows and spears so quickly and so precisely that all the weapons come together, hitting a single focal point directly above the center of the Village People. Rather than falling out of the air or striking their targets, the weapons just warp together into a sphere of red energy as the Donchaka continue to chuck their projectiles into this rapidly growing mass from an unseen and seemingly limitless arsenal of primitive weaponry. And then when the last spear is thrown, the sphere, now the size of a basketball, implodes on itself and expels a visible shockwave that sends everyone in the room off of their feet, chairs and tables are lifted into the air while alcohol bottles spontaneously around the right club erupt into shrapnel of flying glass, (being so close to many drinks, Kyle is cut up badly but wills his way through the pain by sheer indifference); this would have totally wrecked the nightclub if it hadn't been damaged before Aesford and company even arrived.
When the attack has concluded and the smoke and debris have cleared, the Village People are all on the floor, alive but clearly dazed, wounded and crawling around as if they had just survived a drone strike; the Donchaka's attacked delivered 128 points of damage to each of them individually. The Police Officer lifts his head, mutters something about "Stayin' Groovy" and passes out. The Village People spontaneously melt into a silvery liquid which combines and fuses into a single Disco Ball that rolls down the center of the nightclub, coming to a halt right in front of the Donchaka.

Aesford stands up, brushes himself off and looks around. "How 'bout we get out of here before the police show up?"

Village People Defeated!
The Donchaka Tribe gets +10 Groove!
Volx gets +3 Rhythm!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26995 on: May 16, 2016, 03:06:29 pm »

Kyle nods as he sips on his drink.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #26996 on: May 16, 2016, 03:09:36 pm »

((Could've just assumed I basic attacked v.v))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #26997 on: May 16, 2016, 04:37:34 pm »

Very well, the party sets out from the office and....

Oh, there's already paparazzi vans and a ton of people running towards them on foot with cameras. Better get a move on!

Yamal just... steps in the way of the people. She can block a surprising amount of space, so she's not QUITE a pebble trying to block the flow of a stream. Plus, you know, attention catching.

And also... she coughs and... What's that reverb?

"Excuse me, where do you think you are going? You know you can be sued into the ground for invasion of privacy, da? The heroes there are on a very important mission, so if you'll excuse my comrade's roughness and... actually, I wonder if you can be charged with obstruction of justice? "

Oh. Oh, she has loudspeakers. That's...

On the one hand, it makes perfect sense that she wouldn't mention that. She's a ship. Plenty of ships have intercoms of some sort. And radios. It's not illogical for her to be able to talk VERY LOUDLY.

On the other hand, she probably should have mentioned that.
She hums thoughtfully, obviously a planned interruption, before continuing on with her loudspeaker-enhanced speech.

"Hm. I'll have to ask the lawyers. Regardless, I must ask you to instead bring all questions to me. Acting spokesperson for the Heroic Union, Yamal Arktika, one of the newest arrivals to our great, inspiringly-named city of Megapolis F, and dare I say something of a reporter myself? And, let's be honest here."

She grins ear to ear, stepping forward and all but running into one of the frenzied tabloid reporters, who  she leans into and smiles at, like a predator about to devour her prey.

"If you all think that the sex lives of heroes are more important than a story about what they actually do, you've failed as reporters and you should go curl up and die somewhere.
"

Another cheerful smile.

"But that's not any of you, da? So, who's first?!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26998 on: May 16, 2016, 04:49:27 pm »

A moment's pause as everyone's phones start being tapped and people in the front start tapping their camera lenses to get rid of the darkness.

Then......
"Bullshit!"
"She's a faker! They would've announced it already!"
"Liar! You're just saying that!"
"Move, move! I want a picture of that girl!"
"Is she some Mysterious Being? S-screw it! Dark Angel's right THERE!"

Nicole feels the eyes of the crowd on her. And the crowd is beginning to charge towards them. Oh dear.

Yamal may have to try more than that to stop these crazy bastards.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #26999 on: May 16, 2016, 04:53:38 pm »

((And what about the monster-hunting job?))
Nicole just sighs. Times like this she wished she had shapeshifting powers too. Presumably they'd tried to have her in a disguise at some point before but that hadn't worked.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 1798 1799 [1800] 1801 1802 ... 1862