Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1799 1800 [1801] 1802 1803 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767194 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #27000 on: May 16, 2016, 04:54:28 pm »

((I'm still waiting for people to clarify paths. If everyone has, then I'll do it soon.))

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #27001 on: May 16, 2016, 04:55:20 pm »

[Well. That was an occurrence.

That would likely be a good plan, Aesford. Have you discovered any information on the whereabouts of our enemy?]
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27002 on: May 16, 2016, 05:03:32 pm »

[Well. That was an occurrence.

That would likely be a good plan, Aesford. Have you discovered any information on the whereabouts of our enemy?]

"He's in California. I can go into more detail but let's get to a Railway Station first
"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27003 on: May 16, 2016, 05:05:57 pm »

The Donchaka grab the ball, and vacate the premises, following the rest of the group, that was spooky.

Gozer uses Gravity shifting magic to send them falling down the street, or alternately, to make them drop their cameras, if the cameras drop, they are crushed upon touching the ground.

"Let us take our leave."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #27004 on: May 16, 2016, 05:17:11 pm »

A moment's pause as everyone's phones start being tapped and people in the front start tapping their camera lenses to get rid of the darkness.

Then......
"Bullshit!"
"She's a faker! They would've announced it already!"
"Liar! You're just saying that!"
"Move, move! I want a picture of that girl!"
"Is she some Mysterious Being? S-screw it! Dark Angel's right THERE!"

Nicole feels the eyes of the crowd on her. And the crowd is beginning to charge towards them. Oh dear.

Yamal may have to try more than that to stop these crazy bastards.

She sighs, and picks up one of the newsies by the scruff of their collar. Of course, her expression is replaced an instant later with the maniac, shark-like grin.

"What, you didn't hear about the kerfluffle this morning? Mysterious Being fought Armored Rider to a standstill while a bunch of civvies got stuffed into evil suits or something? I believe I heard a rumor going around that the Mysterious Being claimed to be carrying a nuclear reactor! Exciting story, isn't it?!"

The shipgirl's rigging manifests, the heavy mechanical parts making her a slightly larger block as Yamal steams along with the crowd. If they aren't ALL running at superhuman pace, she should easily be able to keep up with them. Even if the pavement gets a bit cracked. And the reporter she's holding may look a little flummoxed to say the least. She looks the epitome of calmness, herself, grinning like there's no tomorrow. Normal Tuesday night for Yamal. (Metaphorically speaking at least.)

"Now we can do this the easy way, or the hard way. You can talk to us about our new, unique and interesting powers, the fact we might not be from this world - I'll tell you more if you agree to leave those people alone! -, what the hell was going on with those people stuffed into evil Rider suits, all sorts of things that qualify as actual news. We might even let you use your cameras! We won't be hanging around this city too long, so it's a limited time offer! Got places to go, things to do!

OR. You can harass the old, boring superheros about lurid details of something that doesn't even exist - anyone who looks at them can see that! - and we can try to stop you. And wouldn't that just be a pain, da?"

Shamelessly cracking a knuckle.

"By the way, I can keep turning this up, so if you want to ask those two questions...
I hope you have a really good shouting voice, da?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #27005 on: May 16, 2016, 05:28:01 pm »

While Yamal is keeping up one of their reporters, the others seem to completely ignore her and swarm around her instead to get to Nicole. Persistent bastards. Even the ones Dackly and Gozer are getting are just getting leapt over by their peers behind them who are completely oblivious. Their answer to Yamal's challenge is pretty obvious by now. She does get a few people pointing cameras at her, though, so that's a plus.

You guys may want to start running.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #27006 on: May 16, 2016, 05:52:57 pm »

Fine by Dackly, they walk up to each of the vehicles, and smash the engines, ripping them apart.

They then follow after the gang, if the sapping does not require their full attention and more than 2 minutes of their time.

While Dackly simply rips out parts with her bare hands, Gozer crushes every part that won't hurt someone with gravity.

"I am the queen of mechanical blood!" Dackly shouts, ripping out an oil line as quickly as possible.

This should disable their normal means of chasing the gang, and they probably don't care enough about Dackly to waste time.

"Team, run, we will disable their transportation."
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 05:55:08 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #27007 on: May 16, 2016, 05:56:41 pm »

While Yamal is keeping up one of their reporters, the others seem to completely ignore her and swarm around her instead to get to Nicole. Persistent bastards. Even the ones Dackly and Gozer are getting are just getting leapt over by their peers behind them who are completely oblivious. Their answer to Yamal's challenge is pretty obvious by now. She does get a few people pointing cameras at her, though, so that's a plus.

You guys may want to start running.

Yamal sighs, and tosses the reporter into the crowd, basically skating along the ground like it's no big deal. Never mind the terrible things it does to the pavement.

"Fine, be that way. Don't say I didn't warn you, da?"

Not that Yamal doesn't enjoy physically shoving the tide of reporters back. Oh, she definitely enjoys it. IT's the closest she's done to icebreaking in a while, ergo she's built for this. Feels good.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #27008 on: May 16, 2016, 06:03:45 pm »

Alv (Blokkere), getting quite nervous, began looking around for a large sheet of metal or SOMETHING he could use as an impromptu wall, probably from the vehicle-scrapping Dackly and Gozer were happily initiating. He was starting to formulate a plan to help Nicole, even if it might take a bit of extra work on his part to not get caught; he had the magic boots for that at least.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27009 on: May 16, 2016, 09:39:04 pm »

Wilson is shooting his (completely nonlethal) pistol in various places among the crowd.
Black lives matter.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27010 on: May 16, 2016, 11:41:17 pm »

Suddenly...
"Mint! Gale! REQUIEM!"
A very sizable portion of the crowd's eyes' pupils turn a bright mint green!
"If you won't listen to reason, listen to this; I'm 「blinding」 every one of you guys until your superpowered obsessions are 「out of range」!"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #27011 on: May 17, 2016, 01:04:49 am »

((You guys are cruel.
They're just reporters, jeez))
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 01:12:43 am by Adragis029 »
thincake

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27012 on: May 17, 2016, 05:16:40 am »

((Yeah, but they're violating privacy of celebrity heroes (like real life reporters), they're obstructing the heroes, and they're quite possibly endangering their own lives in the process.
plus it just kind of hurts like hot goopy water calm down))
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27013 on: May 17, 2016, 05:34:44 am »

((These reporters are fools.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27014 on: May 17, 2016, 05:37:14 am »

((ur mum lel))
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 ... 1799 1800 [1801] 1802 1803 ... 1862