Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1677 1678 [1679] 1680 1681 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772337 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #25170 on: April 14, 2016, 04:55:27 pm »

((wow. Just.. Okay. I'm fine with that.))
((Well, I mean, she's literally just throwing mooks to Yamal for Yamal to slaughter. :P))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #25171 on: April 14, 2016, 05:00:05 pm »

((wow. Just.. Okay. I'm fine with that.))
((Well, I mean, she's literally just throwing mooks to Yamal for Yamal to slaughter. :P))

((see yamal poast
only so much you can do with doing the same thing over again
IMO, if you're doing a freeform fight, something should probably change for everyone each post. give each person a threat or an opening or an urgent situation, whatever. mind you, I haven't tried it myself, so I might be just as bad at it :U ))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25172 on: April 14, 2016, 05:02:24 pm »

((this is my first time dammit
quit making me feel so shit ;-;))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25173 on: April 14, 2016, 05:05:36 pm »

As the group surrounds the ambiguous figure, it makes a forward move, the party instinctual grips their weapons tighter, ready to pounce upon their target at the first sign of hostility. Stepping out of the shadows, it reveals itself to be a normal, muscular male human being, dressed in blue football gear. Aesford performs a double take.

"The hell? C-Calvin? Calvin is that you? Holy shit!"

Aesford motions for his comrades to put down their weapons as he sheathes his vibrating sword. Calvin smiles in the most non-threatening manner possible.

"That's Calvin Johnson y'all! Calvin Johnson! We used to play together in the NFL. I can't believe it! What are you doing here dawg'?"

The Cornerback rushes forward to greet Calvin, who laughs as the two exchange a firm handshake.

"Oh you, know just dropping by to see the people who are going to save everyone!"

Still engaged in the handshake, Calvin turns his head to look at everyone in front of him, giving them each a brief scanning; the perceptive individual might see a trace of contempt in his eyes when he returns to facing Aesford.

"I find it hard to believe that the universe is going to be saved by a collection of crusty whores and living children's illustrations."

The handshake slows in intensity and Aesford's face contorts in confusion, "Wait, wuh'?"

Aesford is blinded by Calvin's left fist, which rockets into the side of his jaw and literally sends him flying. The force of the suckerpunch sends him smashing through the side of the warehouse, leaving a crater in the concrete and placing Aesford out of sight.

"Aesford always did have trouble predicting me, I suppose some things never change."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #25174 on: April 14, 2016, 05:12:56 pm »

Anna grips Vindicator tighter. "What are you doing?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #25175 on: April 14, 2016, 05:30:35 pm »

((Welp, so much for buffing that Insight roll lol))

Volx rather bluntly attempts to force itself into the football player's mind with an [Intellect Crush].
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25176 on: April 14, 2016, 05:33:55 pm »

Calvin Johnson picks up the red sphere, which begins to glow vibrant colors, pockets of wispy energy coalescing and spirling from within, most likely generating some mystical mechanism.

"This Artifact, to my knowledge, serves as a tool to fight off what I've heard referred to as Trespasser, the beings that wish to devour my universe. It is in all of our interests, of both my people and yours, that I hold onto it. I can assemble the best team by far to combat these so-called Trespassers."

Volx's attempt at an Intellect Crush allows him into the mind of Calvin Johnson and he can feel the very cognition of him being smothered under a mental weight. Yet, he does not physically react at all. That doesn't make sense, you can't just resist an Intellect Crush out of sheer toughness or tenacity.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #25177 on: April 14, 2016, 05:34:48 pm »

"Oh you, know just dropping by to see the people who are going to save everyone!"

Still engaged in the handshake, Calvin turns his head to look at everyone in front of him, giving them each a brief scanning; the perceptive individual might see a trace of contempt in his eyes when he returns to facing Aesford.

"I find it hard to believe that the universe is going to be saved by a collection of crusty whores and living children's illustrations."

((Well, he's not wrong...))

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #25178 on: April 14, 2016, 05:51:28 pm »

((He kinda is tho))

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #25179 on: April 14, 2016, 05:54:43 pm »

[There is something unnatural about this man; I do not recommend we let him escape with this artifact.] Volx pulls back part of his presence, and sets about locating Aesford. When he does so, he draws [Energy from the Void] and grants it to the cornerback.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #25180 on: April 14, 2016, 06:46:15 pm »

Well, if they were just planning to kill him, that would be one thing, but the Donchaka seem to be wholly lacking in theft based skills.

Pata, Pon, Don Chaka
'Doom Doom Doom Doom'

They start healing all of their allies, Aesford especially, and rendering themselves immune to Status Effects through the power of magic dance.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 06:48:14 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25181 on: April 15, 2016, 04:40:54 am »

Victoria takes cover, as her wounds are mended both by her natural regeneration and Haruka's doll! Good for her too, as a grenade whistles past the space where her head was just a moment ago. She hears the stomping of metal boots approaching her quickly, however, so she should probably figure something out quickly.

Yamal continues her rampage, cleaving her way through the crowd of mooks. She's having so much fun, she only notices the sound of boots running towards her seconds too late.
"Final Trigger: Sun! Rider Jump!"
She turns at the noise, recognising it as similar to the voice from Penelope's belt, her machineguns turning to fire but their target seemingly ignorant or impervious to her bullets, and-
"Final Trigger: Rider Kick!"
A flying foot hits Yamal dead on in the chest as she turns to intercept the attack.

The Russian icebreaker, for a few moments, thinks she can handle this. Then the explosion occurs.

A few seconds later, as she's lying at the base of a nearby wall, her coat burnt and torn in places, the rigging on her back dented and crushed, she realises this newcomer is more than ready to tangle with her. She eyes the opponent carefully; their armour is similar in design to Penelope's and the soldiers, almost as if it's an intermediate stage between them, with brown metallic parts and a golden undersuit. The motif on their chest seems to be of a stylized sun, rather than a wheel or the various coins, swords, staves and cups. Their helmet's visor consists of a gold circle, with a small mouthpiece underneath. They stop and stare at Yamal, surprised; perhaps he meant to take her down more definitively with that kick.

As she feels her injuries being repaired by her somewhat shocked crew, the icebreaker realises she may have a nice fight on her hands.

Pluton prepares to charge once more, ignoring the feeling of a small prick on his arm as Evridiki's shot hits its mark and the warmth of Haruka's doll around his back. Some of the pain of being blasted aside begins to fade as Evridiki's medicine and Haruka's magic do their work, bruises fading and cuts sealing. The man blasts a few lasers at his opponents, the armour taking most of the blow. One man attempts to duck away from being hit only for the laser to turn in midair, defying all laws of physics to strike him in the back.

Dackly and Gozer attempt to tag-team one soldier, with Gozer's gravity magic beginning to take hold. Just as he does, however, the soldier whips out a card from his own belt and immediately scans it.
"Trigger: Knight of Swords!"
He delivers a punch to the golem with a fist surrounded by swirling energy, as the golem is thrown back into the fountain Victoria was upon a moment ago, smashing the side open and letting the water within pour out onto the sidewalk. Dackly, however, swiftly avenges the attack by tackling the soldier down by the head, smashing it onto the concrete to knock him out, yanking the Shift Card from his holder and scanning it, demorphing the now-unconscious woman under the gorgon. She would also notice that any weapon that the woman had on her has vanished with her armour, just as Penelope's spear only appeared with her own armour.

6AR, meanwhile, goes for the direct approach, divebombing an opponent and slashing at them furiously. This time, the single opponent is far too untrained to keep up with them and succumbs quickly, being knocked aside, unconscious, The droid immediately detransforms him using the procedure Penelope barked out, revealing a man who seems far more suited to being a schoolteacher than a murderous stormtrooper. Suddenly, however, damage alarms go off in their head as a soldier behind him shoves their baton into their jetpack, either deliberately or blindly in an attempt to hurt the droid. They are unable to tell easily which one it is.

Penelope continues her assault, kicking one of the other soldiers aside and scanning another card across her belt.
"Trigger: Strength!"
As her weapon changes in her hands into a sword, she thrusts it into an unfortunate opponent, with the point of contact sparking and emitting a pulse. The blast blows back the unfortunate victim, throwing him aside next to Gozer, conveniently putting him in place for detransforming.

Wilson's shots find their mark this time, with weapons being shot at. The weapons seem undamaged by his bullets, so they're rather tough, but he's certainly distracting them. However, he may need to rethink his strategy, as-
"Trigger: King of Swords!"
A soldier is running straight at him with a baton glowing with energy. He may want to get out of the way of that.

Meanwhile, the other newcomer calls across as he casts another opponent aside.
"Penelope! You're here!"
"Not now, Tatsuya! We'll talk later! Let's stop these guys first!"
Tatsuya- or so he is presumably called- nods and begins attempting to clear his way to Penelope and her group. He swipes a card across his own belt, as his swords swirl with flame and he parries another pair of attacks.

Haruka goes for her own offensive, charging in and delivering a swift stab with her gunlance onto a group of opponents and throwing them aside. However....
"Final Trigger: Moon! Rider Jump!"
She turns around to see a person soaring towards her with a fist swirling with energy. She puts up her shield, attempting to defend against it.
"Final Trigger: Rider Punch!"
The force of the punch, despite her defense, throws Haruka aside. The girl manages to stop herself from going too far by planting her gunlance in the ground, staring down at her newfound opponent. This opponent has grey armour and a gold undersuit, with a stylized moon on their chest. Their helmet visor is a gold semi-circle with a mouthpiece underneath, similar to their other companion facing down Yamal; indeed, both newcomer Riders seem to be parallels of each other in design.

This one cracks their knuckles as they advance upon the magical girl. Haruka senses she should get ready for a real fight.

((this time, it's time to settle the age old question
magical girl versus kamen rider
who wins))
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 06:52:34 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25182 on: April 15, 2016, 04:54:42 am »

"You need to detransform."

6AR is not having with this.

To that end, they simply rotate and take a defensive stance as he waits for the suggestion to work.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 05:05:13 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25183 on: April 15, 2016, 05:25:17 am »

Wilson's shots find their mark this time, with weapons being shot at. The weapons seem undamaged by his bullets, so they're rather tough, but he's certainly distracting them. However, he may need to rethink his strategy, as-
"Trigger: King of Swords!"
A soldier is running straight at him with a baton glowing with energy.
Which is exactly the moment when a certain female sniper reveals herself from hiding, in a very lethal manner. The first shot is always the easiest. Might as well make the freebie count, she thinks.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #25184 on: April 15, 2016, 05:36:07 am »

Assuming Victoria can actually see Haruka, the two opposing Riders would suddenly find themselves facing two Magical Girls, rather than one.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 1677 1678 [1679] 1680 1681 ... 1862