Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1666 1667 [1668] 1669 1670 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772623 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #25005 on: April 13, 2016, 06:36:46 pm »

"What's a Tokyo? And yeah, one of the new chicks made it for me. Shiro I think... She looks kind of ambiguously gendered, wears this ringmaster outfit."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #25006 on: April 13, 2016, 06:36:53 pm »

Ian nods at Chartre, his hand still raised.
"You are aware they can't see you, right?"

"Yes, and I'm saying it's similar to what I know of the Tokyo my world has, so I really don't know why I was expecting anything else."

"Oh! You, uh, you know, new arm!"
It is Tokyo.
Eirika simply follows the directions, completely not self-conscious about carrying two (three?) swords and a giant polearm around a busy city.

The Primordial gives them all a shrug. [Do you like the city? But we are here to help someone, not to gawk.] Onwards, to... something. What sort of something? Hm.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #25007 on: April 13, 2016, 06:39:10 pm »

Eirika's not alone in that regard: the chartreuse-haired man she's never seen before (that is, Chartre) has a sheathed sword at his hip.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25008 on: April 13, 2016, 06:40:03 pm »

"We use the same weapon, I see."
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #25009 on: April 13, 2016, 06:41:04 pm »

((...I don't feel like making the police arrest them, let's just say that they're assuming they're weird cosplayers.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #25010 on: April 13, 2016, 06:41:39 pm »

((They do look the part.))

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #25011 on: April 13, 2016, 06:42:05 pm »

"Oh! Ah, yes, my saber! Mistrelle is more than just a sword, though; I can transform it into a spraygun as well for my Dust."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25012 on: April 13, 2016, 06:42:40 pm »

((Reenactors.  This makes sense.  Totally.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #25013 on: April 13, 2016, 06:42:44 pm »

((SB asked me to do this next section. It would've been shorter, but I had most of this mostly written down for something else.))
The smoke clears, with Yamal riddling their attacker with bullets as the armour absorbs most of the blows, but nonetheless downing him, and it's clear what just happened.

Penelope and Wilson are unharmed.

Wilson immediately opens his eyes.

Penelope is standing over him, a silver shield on her right arm, the center of the shield blackened from where the explosive had made contact. There are skid marks where she had slid across the sidewalk to protect Wilson, the heels of her boots still smoking. Wilson cab see a small slot, card-sized, mounted on the back of the shield, with what appears to be a keypad underneath. Her other hand is in her pocket, reaching for something and pulling it out.

Penelope doesn't look back. “Are you alright?” She asks, lowering her shield slightly.
“Y-yeah….” He nods, his hands trembling with fear. “…..w-where did you get that?”
“……I wasn’t being wholly truthful, I must confess.” The journalist sounds apologetic.
“W-what a-about?”

“I’m not just a journalist. I’m sorry.”

Penelope lowers her shield to cover her torso, finally revealing what was in her hand.

A small card, marked with a stylized wheel on a green background, labelled ‘Shift Trigger: Fortune’.

The courier seems too stunned to do anything. Penelope doesn’t notice as she raised the card into the air, using her shielded arm to unbutton her trenchcoat. He can’t see what was in front of it, but he can see her slide the card across the front of her belt, before her hand seemingly keys something into a keypad.
"Don't worry, Wilson. I'll protect you.” Penelope vows, before breathing deeply, flicking her card into a side pocket and extending her left hand to the side, as if grasping something. “Henshin.”

A small, metallic baritone echoes from in front of Penelope, allowing Wilson to hear what she had triggered.

“Complete! Shift Trigger: Type Aeon!”

Suddenly, silver lines appear, running down the length of Penelope’s body, followed by pieces of silver armor. Her torso, forearms, lower legs and head are coated with silver armour, the rest protected by flexible, navy blue material resembling that of bulletproof vests. A silver spear appears in her left hand, generated from the same argent lines that had generated her armor. A red scarf wraps around her neck, part of the length extending down her back, blowing gently in the wind. A belt is wrapped around her waist, a small silver rectangle attached to the side and a hook on the opposite. Her armour resembles that of the fighters, only more detailed and far more advanced, judging by the technological detail in the armour.

She turns towards Wilson, to reveal that her face is now hidden by a helmet, with her eyes behind a green visor and the rest of her face covered by a silver faceplate, two silver triangles emerging from the sides of her helmet.

“P-Penelope?” He utters briefly. She nods at him slowly, before turning back to the fight, the grip on her spear tightening.

“I might have misinformed you about my real abilities.” She explains. “I am not just a journalist.

I am Armored Rider Aeon, at your service.”

With that, she helps Wilson to his feet, then turns back into the fight.

The fight rages on despite Penelope's sudden transformation.

6AR parries another baton strike against him as he settles into a defensive stance, but in the chaos, there are far too many to keep track of, even with his grasp of the Force. He is knocked off-center by several batons smacking into his back, denting his armour.

Victoria, having managed to disable one, gets up and jumps back onto a nearby fountain, firing into the crowd of mooks with her guns. She is elegant in her acrobatics, almost refining it to an art as she jumps to avoid return fire.

Evridiki's grenade lands in the crowd, releasing screams of shock as their wounds heal. Of course, for Evridiki, the mission was successful. Seeing as Wilson and Penelope are fine, they don't need healing either.

Tourmaline's hammer hurls a villain straight into Yamal's path, perfect for mutilation!

Mio is in normal schoolgirl form, while Sachi looks relatively normal.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #25014 on: April 13, 2016, 06:44:33 pm »

Shooting happens. While armor may protect from normal shots, she'd like to see it block magic ones.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25015 on: April 13, 2016, 06:46:22 pm »

"...Spraygun?"

With Penelope's completely unexpected change, Wilson is left stunned where he is, unable to do anything but watch.
Black lives matter.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #25016 on: April 13, 2016, 06:48:23 pm »

((Reenactors.  This makes sense.  Totally.))
((It's Tokyo. Especially if it's the more... Anime parts of Tokyo.

Trust me. Japanese otaku are wack.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #25017 on: April 13, 2016, 06:55:25 pm »

((SB asked me to do this next section. It would've been shorter, but I had most of this mostly written down for something else.))
The smoke clears, with Yamal riddling their attacker with bullets as the armour absorbs most of the blows, but nonetheless downing him, and it's clear what just happened.

Penelope and Wilson are unharmed.

Tourmaline's hammer hurls a villain straight into Yamal's path, perfect for mutilation!

Yamal looks up from where she was beating the heavy weapons guy into the ground, followed of course by beating his weapon into the ground.

She pouts, even as her machineguns nail a few dozen bullets out of the air. "AND HERE YOU LED ME TO BELIEVE YOU WERE SUBTLE," she growls, whirling onto the flying villain and greeting him with a heavy-duty fist to the visor. That'll leave a mark. Or a hell of a lot more.

Somehow, her shit-talking of her allies doesn't even seem to slow her down, the shipgirl turning swiftly to bowl through another crowd of enemies with her wild punches and bursts of interception fire.

"I KNOW THIS ISN'T THE BEST PLACE FOR IT-" leaping onto a bewildered foe and slamming him into the ground "- BUT WHAT'S THE POINT OF BEING UNDERCOVER- " throwing fists against his friends, obviously untrained but also obviously effective through sheer brute force "- IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO BE THIS BLATANT ABOUT IT LATER?" A few bursts of gunfire to slow down a man charging towards her while she deals with the melee, trying to keep it to a few people at a time. Only so many you can ram at once, after all.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 06:57:01 pm by Twi »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #25018 on: April 13, 2016, 06:57:35 pm »

Dackly undoes her mask and performs a weak wide angled petrify, to tag all of them at least once, she continues trying until she can tell they all have some hatred in them waiting to preserve them.

Afterwards, she joins in with her phazon cannon, indiscriminately blasting at foes that attempt to fight at a distance.

From below Dackly, Gozer also snaps out of the stupor and does his thing, Weighing down these fighters with the power of gravity, back in his hands once more.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 07:02:24 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #25019 on: April 13, 2016, 07:04:18 pm »

Haruka lifts her shield and rushes forward further into the mass of foes. Swinging her gunlance in an arc, she squeezes her hand down on the trigger, and five staccato blasts of bluish flames rush out of the barrel and wash over her enemies.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 1666 1667 [1668] 1669 1670 ... 1862