Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1668 1669 [1670] 1671 1672 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772496 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #25035 on: April 13, 2016, 08:10:11 pm »

Enelope requests a Fireball.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #25036 on: April 13, 2016, 08:10:24 pm »

((I main Dual Blades, but I also use Hammer sometimes.))

Assuming they progress to the specified location, the Persona plot people would find themselves outside of what seems to be closed nightclub. Not even 10 seconds after they get there, a shorter teen with purple hair (obviously dyed; one can tell her natural color is black) and headphones around her, neck exits. "Hey, nice to meet you all in person. I'm Kasumi Aida." She looks them over, seems to mentally shrug, and directs them inside and then into a large-ish back room. "Asuka will be here in a few minutes. You guys want anything to drink? The club's run by my dad, so you don't have to pay for anything."
The Primordial reveals herself to the girl not long after being ushered inside. It's... pretty strange. (But, as Alanis notes, still cool.) One might liken it to a blindsighted person suddenly becoming aware of what they are seeing. ITE's been there the whole time, after all. And she's not really invisible (except perhaps to cameras? There's probably a recording of the group somewhere after all, no matter how obscure). In fact, Kasumi might have even unconsciously stepped out of her way when she walked in without noticing her existence. Certainly, plenty of people stepped around her on the street without paying her any more attention than the other strange people in their group. Yet now, suddenly, she is both perceived and observed.

So. Yeah.

'Cool', indeed.

[Apologies if I have frightened you, but I thought it best to show myself now rather than later. Hello, {Kasumi Aida}. I am {It That Embraces}. It is indeed a pleasure to meet you.]

This may not have been the best idea, honestly. It is entirely possible, however, that the Primordial has grown used to people taking its presence better than they have any right to. She doesn't have much of a sample size beyond her interactions with Alanis and co, after all.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 08:16:44 pm by Twi »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #25037 on: April 13, 2016, 08:14:34 pm »

((She introduced herself at the door.))
Kasumi blinks. And blinks again. "Is that... I don't know, here to eat our souls or something?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #25038 on: April 13, 2016, 08:16:19 pm »

Sandra turns the page.
thincake

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #25039 on: April 13, 2016, 08:16:32 pm »

((She introduced herself at the door.))
Kasumi blinks. And blinks again. "Is that... I don't know, here to eat our souls or something?"
Laughter, soundless and clear, resounds through the room, before the Primordial makes good on her name, gently hugging Kasumi and petting her shoulder.

[Do not fear. I know I am strange, but I mean you no harm.]

((also that was me having thought about the question for someone else earlier (Chartre) and forgotten to actually read the post this time, derp :V))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25040 on: April 13, 2016, 08:17:26 pm »

((Wyatt storms in and sets the book on fire with lightning.))
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25041 on: April 13, 2016, 08:19:35 pm »

"...I'm going to assume that if you wanted to hurt me you'd have done so already."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25042 on: April 13, 2016, 08:20:18 pm »

"Yeah, she's just here to snuggle people.  And eradicate Trespassers, Grimm, or other big unsaveable nasties.

Nice to meet you Kasumi, I'm Alanis.

I'm probably the resident Cloudcuckoolander, so just take that as a disclaimer now that I will probably come up with stupid ideas and that I already have."

Alanis gets a (nonalcohol) ginger ale.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 08:23:16 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25043 on: April 13, 2016, 08:23:26 pm »

"I'm support anyway, your plans wouldn't really effect me directly."
Sigtext!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25044 on: April 13, 2016, 08:24:51 pm »

"Mhh.  All the same, I tend towards blowing up the metaphorical box every so often."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #25045 on: April 13, 2016, 08:25:28 pm »

"...I'm going to assume that if you wanted to hurt me you'd have done so already."
Many all-seeing eyes twinkle at that statement, although the Primordial's words that are not words are nonetheless tinged with sadness at the idea that Kasumi would think such a thing of her in the first place.

[It is as {Alanis} says, more or less. I Embrace, and certainly I loathe to harm anyone.
 This place, this {Tokyo}. It has so much warmth, so much life. It is... nice. I would like to hold it all, even for a instant.]

...one might get the feeling she's not speaking metaphorically.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25046 on: April 13, 2016, 08:30:58 pm »

"Uh... sorry for that. Most of the strange things I've been seeing over the last several months have tried to kill me or my friends."
Sigtext!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #25047 on: April 13, 2016, 08:36:17 pm »

Evridiki offers a quick "Righteous!" at Penelope's transformation, before she changes to the offensive, using her Syringe Gun to fire a syringe of Cryptobiolin at one of the armored men surrounding 6AR, hoping to hit a chink in his armor or something.

"Yes, a spraygun. See, the Dust is liquefied but still retains its properties, so the fire Dust will still burn, that sort of thing, except Mistrelle, my weapon's name, fires it out into a cone so it basically becomes a flamethrower if I load it with fire Dust, icethrower with ice Dust, that sort of thing. And, uh, I'll have some chartreuse, if you've got any."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25048 on: April 13, 2016, 08:37:17 pm »

"Amazing.."
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25049 on: April 13, 2016, 08:38:55 pm »

"Uh... sorry for that. Most of the strange things I've been seeing over the last several months have tried to kill me or my friends."
"Yeah, I was worried about that coming in...We probably should have warned you in advance."
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 1668 1669 [1670] 1671 1672 ... 1862