Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1072 1073 [1074] 1075 1076 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 768940 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #16095 on: February 04, 2016, 07:55:03 pm »

((Well, I can, but I thought it made sense to respond.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16096 on: February 04, 2016, 08:00:47 pm »

Hypothetical thought meta is as gay as Eirika
Black lives matter.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #16097 on: February 04, 2016, 08:02:58 pm »

((i don't know if you know this is the ic))
thincake

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16098 on: February 04, 2016, 08:13:06 pm »

Who says they aren't thoughts?
Black lives matter.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16099 on: February 04, 2016, 09:24:47 pm »

((ENG would care, but he only met her in passing while arguing with motya over the rules of personal space.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16100 on: February 04, 2016, 09:42:03 pm »

At some point in time, Dem Boyz obtain possession of 1 kilo of straight kush, a cigarette lighter and some wax paper. Their location is undisclosed and obscured from the outside world. Aesford presses the herb into a piece of paper, breaking down the substance, meticulously separating the seed from the plant. "I don't know what they put in the Japanese stuff, but if it's anything like in Compton then woooooooooo son."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16101 on: February 05, 2016, 05:45:30 am »

"...But I'm sure we can get past them, hm?"
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #16102 on: February 05, 2016, 08:47:47 am »

"Of course."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #16103 on: February 05, 2016, 09:39:02 am »

At some point in time, Dem Boyz obtain possession of 1 kilo of straight kush, a cigarette lighter and some wax paper. Their location is undisclosed and obscured from the outside world. Aesford presses the herb into a piece of paper, breaking down the substance, meticulously separating the seed from the plant. "I don't know what they put in the Japanese stuff, but if it's anything like in Compton then woooooooooo son."
"Oh, we did have this stuff! We used to put a little wind dust in the tip to act as a filter. Worked great until your buddy set it off to mess with you."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16104 on: February 05, 2016, 10:40:31 am »

Aesford finishes wrapping the paper until it coalesces into a proper blunt. He presses it between his lips, lighting the end of it. He inhales the smoke, removing the blunt and letting the concoction dance in his lungs before exhaling a greenish-blue smoke. "Oh shit, that ain't....whatever." Aesford's muscles relax, as he limply holds up the still hot piece, offering it to Ian or Boxwood, whoever wants it first.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16105 on: February 05, 2016, 12:11:29 pm »

Eirika stands up and looks invitingly at Mio.
Black lives matter.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16106 on: February 05, 2016, 12:20:44 pm »

Dustan was inexplicably proven wrong as Tourmaline is behind him, "How goes the repairs?"
"I am about to set the first group of cannons online. I just need to create a secure wireless connection to a terminal. As much as I would like to link it to my nanocomm headset, I believe that some might see it as a abuse of power. Not to mention the fact that would deny most people access to ship-based weaponry if something blew my head off."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16107 on: February 05, 2016, 12:59:10 pm »

"I think I saw a disabled terminal in the Bridge, Think you can go and reactivate it? I'll handle setting up the wireless connection using a few of the already existing hard points."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16108 on: February 05, 2016, 01:05:57 pm »

"Yes ma'am."
He would snap her a small, quick salute before going off to locate the terminal. First time he ever did that in the crew..

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #16109 on: February 05, 2016, 01:08:02 pm »

Aesford finishes wrapping the paper until it coalesces into a proper blunt. He presses it between his lips, lighting the end of it. He inhales the smoke, removing the blunt and letting the concoction dance in his lungs before exhaling a greenish-blue smoke. "Oh shit, that ain't....whatever." Aesford's muscles relax, as he limply holds up the still hot piece, offering it to Ian or Boxwood, whoever wants it first.
Ian shrugs and takes the blunt. With a quick once over out of the way he takes a puff of it.
Pages: 1 ... 1072 1073 [1074] 1075 1076 ... 1862