Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1043 1044 [1045] 1046 1047 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771073 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #15660 on: January 31, 2016, 10:13:13 pm »

"Here is a thought, what about the Granants?  Firstly, they may not know to not root the ship to the ground if they are really in the underbelly, and second, they might be useful with their own construction skills."

If possible, G&D go back to the ship, looking for a Granant hole.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15661 on: January 31, 2016, 10:15:21 pm »

Alanis, having dealt with ENG for the moment, just freezes for a second before collapsing back onto It That Embraces again.  She's actually quite good at compartmentalizing, it seems...
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 10:23:35 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #15662 on: January 31, 2016, 10:18:45 pm »

Big Daddy will now help the robonoids repair or buff the defenses of the ship
No sig yet

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15663 on: January 31, 2016, 10:27:51 pm »

"The defenses are ancient. It's kinetic weaponry. We.... don't have ammo for them, nor does the ship have any specifications of the type needed. It's an old ship and I haven't had the time to convert them yet. It would take at least a month to do..."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #15664 on: January 31, 2016, 10:36:13 pm »

Eirika awkwardly takes a bite of her own.
"What.. is your favorite color?"
Ian thinks for a bit, tilting his head slightly.
"Silver."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15665 on: January 31, 2016, 10:40:41 pm »

She nods.
Black lives matter.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15666 on: January 31, 2016, 11:44:05 pm »

"The defenses are ancient. It's kinetic weaponry. We.... don't have ammo for them, nor does the ship have any specifications of the type needed. It's an old ship and I haven't had the time to convert them yet. It would take at least a month to do..."
ENG would smirk. apparently he had a trick up his sleeve. "And that, my crystalline companion, is where you are wrong. It would take me a week tops to create ammunition replication for the guns, and I can at the very least get a stockpile of munitions much sooner. I just need to take some measurements. The real problem will be accessing it and connecting the replicative sensory to the ship, moreso since it is gem tech."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15667 on: February 01, 2016, 12:00:51 am »

Tourmaline does a deadpan face, "Correction, you would be able to take measurements if the defense systems weren't locked away from even my gem tech. They are accessed from behind the security door in the vault, where the security bridge is located behind."

Kirol seems to take this moment to speak up, "It seems the Security Bridge is also not present on the ship anymore. When we were shot down when we first entered this world, the Security bridge was utterly destroyed, as well as thirteen vital rooms for personnel life. I am currently re-wiring major life support systems and re-installing the ships delivery systems."

Tourmaline blinks, "Looks like we have a lot of work to do now..." She doesn't sound enthusiastic.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15668 on: February 01, 2016, 12:12:46 am »

"This'll be a piece of cake actually. The only hellish piece to this will be recreating some controls for the gun. If the security bridge is gone, then so are the defenses that locked down the guns. It's just going to come down to tampering with wiring till we get it rigged up in a manner that is usable. Fun part is, this isn't the first time I've had to go through hell like this. I got experience in doing this, and doing it quickly.

Now, as far as I am aware, We are two technological experts and a sentient, if not sapient drone. I am sure between the three of us, we can get the cannon working in short order. Shall we have a go at it?"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15669 on: February 01, 2016, 12:17:16 am »

"Cannons. The ship had three hundred plus defense cannons, flak cannons, and bombardment armaments installed the last time Peridot looked at the schematics. It will take longer than what you imagine it would." She laughs.

"I will begin preparations." Kirol disconnects from the communicators and begins preparatory work.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15670 on: February 01, 2016, 12:23:42 am »

"Cannons. The ship had three hundred plus defense cannons, flak cannons, and bombardment armaments installed the last time Peridot looked at the schematics. It will take longer than what you imagine it would." She laughs.

"I will begin preparations." Kirol disconnects from the communicators and begins preparatory work.
"all we really need are the defense cannons. I doubt we will be able to harm vertex or trespasser with flak, since we don't even know if they breathe. How many defense cannons alone are there? One hundred? One hundred and fifty?"
ENG seems determined to make the most of his time, and is already laying out plans and estimates mentally. A surprising thing for a human soldier.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15671 on: February 01, 2016, 12:30:14 am »

"Seventy-five Defense cannons."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15672 on: February 01, 2016, 12:36:38 am »

"Seventy-five Defense cannons."
"Not too bad. Assuming the wiring from the guns is mostly intact, I believe I could get at least thirty-five, maybe fourty online by this time tomorrow. Only problem I can't solve is that we are going to need a gunner."

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #15673 on: February 01, 2016, 12:51:28 am »

Sandra hasn't come back.
thincake

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15674 on: February 01, 2016, 12:56:22 am »

Tourmaline ponders for a moment.
Pages: 1 ... 1043 1044 [1045] 1046 1047 ... 1862