Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1030 1031 [1032] 1033 1034 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 770787 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #15465 on: January 31, 2016, 10:19:31 am »

((i lied))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15466 on: January 31, 2016, 10:20:58 am »

((*baps with newspaper*))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15467 on: January 31, 2016, 10:35:02 am »

((rude
you can wait one more day for the turn now))

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #15468 on: January 31, 2016, 10:39:24 am »

((TotM:GaidenxTurn please shipping master fulfill my otp.   :'())
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15469 on: January 31, 2016, 10:44:08 am »

((Guys quit pestering Elf for the turn. He will post it when he's ready to.))
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 11:03:28 am by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15470 on: January 31, 2016, 10:45:50 am »

((rude
you can wait one more day for the turn now))
(Negative, it has already been one more day passed. Your turn is overdue.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15471 on: January 31, 2016, 11:02:51 am »

((Dustan, what did I just say?))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15472 on: January 31, 2016, 11:15:00 am »

((Guys, pester Elf for the turn. He will post it when he feels like anyway.))
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 11:17:05 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15473 on: January 31, 2016, 11:51:53 am »

((Honestly, if I'm pestered for turns like that again, I'm probably just not going to post one.))
[irr + irr vs ??] Their minds are immune to Her sorrows. They are too hardened and too set to be changed from their course or to falter in the face of suffering.

Taking advantage of the wounded Primordial's psyche, the Many concentrate ideas of endingnothingnessvoiddarknesspeaceoblivionunchanging into Her very essence, attempting to destroy what is left of Her. Alanis is temporarily severed by the influence of Yuri and is saved, but is helpless to watch as he is forced to witness the Primordial, as She suffers pain unbearable, with Her essence so close to being torn apart by the corrupted ones. It seems a second to onlookers, but to the Primordial, Her last moments seem to stretch out into eons into infinity....

Then one, small, [mortal/thin one/shadow] soul pushes against the darkness. Then two. Then four. Then a multitude of legions upon legions of souls. She can feel their power growing by the second, small hands raising Her mighty essence from the depths they were pushed to. Tiny voices of encouragement, urging Her to fight on, or small expressions of gratitude, thanking Her and all the others who protected this world. One alone would not be enough. The legions, however, grant the Primordial power.

She recognises them all. Heroes, like Mio and Chizuru. Lovers of the beauty of the world, like Her. Six hundred years of Heroes, pushing against the darkness that weighs down upon the ancient soul. Small, glittering lights compared to Her all-encompassing sacred darkness, but all with the one aim of protecting the world from the apocalypse beyond the barrier. Some perished in battle against the Vertex, holding out to protect their comrades like Yuri, and others lived out their natural lives, educating the next generation of Heroes. All of them, in one capacity or another, were once protectors of this world and all that is beautiful. All of them devoted at least part of their lives to defending the world in the hope of restoring it to its full beauty one day.

All now united in the one need to aid them in their mission to protect all that exists.

They lift the burden just enough. Just enough that the Primordial can recover Herself. With one final titanic effort, the Primordial pushes back against the will of the corrupted gods, aided by the push of six hundred years of Heroes, their boundless will enough to match even Hers or those of countless gods. She feels countless tiny existences struggling against the endless influence of evil gods, their messages of friendshiplovewarmthhappinessdetermination bolstering the Primordial's own and pushing against their desire for emptiness.

Eventually, their influence fizzles away, like a candle in the wind.

The gods are put to flight, unable to quench Her will. She is exhausted from the attempt, but She, and the wills of the many [mortals/small things/shadows] who protect this world, have for the time being wounded them.

[20] BOXWOOD releases a laser upon the Stardust creatures, frying a few of them and cracking the crystal Vertex he fired it through. It seems to work for a fraction of a second before even more of the Stardusts arise to replace their fallen comrades.

[18, 17 v 12] Ian manages to flirt with the Vertex. Although unaffected due to its mindlessness, it does redirect its attention to Ian, to zap him, only to be faced with Aesford running towards it. It prepares to unleash a powerful blast of light at him, but the sportsman knows better than to simply take it head-on and ducks aside at the last minute with all the grace of a dancer, the laser barely missing him by inches.

[18]Another bloody lance pierces the shell of the Pisces Vertex as Sandra attempts to redirect its attention towards her.

[20, 14, 19, 24, 23 v 12, 12] At Yuri's command, the group unleashes a powerful group strike on the Vertex holding the portal open. Both are destroyed by sheer power and the gap starts to flicker.

Yuri turns to the group calling desperately out.
"Fall back! We do not have much time! The gap is about to close!"
"What's going on over there?! I-I can't get a hold of the Vertex properly!"

So Dackly does. It does absolutely nothing apart from make her look silly.

ENG and the group manage to get the thief back to Fukuhara without much fuss. He looks very grave as they return.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #15474 on: January 31, 2016, 12:04:54 pm »

Ian throws Aesford towards the gap witb the help of some wind dust.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15475 on: January 31, 2016, 12:20:43 pm »

But.  It.  Refused.

Alanis refuses to be pulled away, struggling madly to reach out, even as she knows to do so is oblivion, even as Yuri tries to save her from a seemingly inevitable death should she connect.

And her small push is added to the chorus.

I'm not sure if anyone is actually hearing this.  But if you're listening...Fight on.  I love you.

"Yuri.  It is my decision to make.  Don't prevent me from making it.

Let's go."

Alanis, leaning against It That Embraces, makes a running jump for the portal, attempting to use kinetic magic to increase their speed.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 12:32:36 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #15476 on: January 31, 2016, 12:30:55 pm »

Anna uses her Halberd, with propulsion rounds, to go to the portal at top speed. If she feels she can she picks up one of her slower allies on the way.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #15477 on: January 31, 2016, 12:34:50 pm »

((I totally forgot that I was trying to get Chryssa in on this combat, but you know, tad late now.))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #15478 on: January 31, 2016, 12:35:38 pm »

But.  It.  Refused.

Alanis refuses to be pulled away, struggling madly to reach out, even as she knows to do so is oblivion, even as Yuri tries to save her from a seemingly inevitable death should she connect.

And her small push is added to the chorus.

I'm not sure if anyone is actually hearing this.  But if you're listening...Fight on.  I love you.

"Yuri.  It is my decision to make.  Don't prevent me from making it.

Let's go."

Alanis, leaning against It That Embraces, makes a running jump for the portal, attempting to use kinetic magic to increase their speed.

((wow an undertale reference))

Sandra makes a break for the portal.
She is in a skirt.
Sandra is running at the speed of a regular person in an expensive skirt which happens to slightly constrict their movement.
Oh dear.
thincake

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #15479 on: January 31, 2016, 12:36:32 pm »

Then she is probably the person grabbed by Anna as she propels herself out through the expenditure of ammunition.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 1030 1031 [1032] 1033 1034 ... 1862