Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 912 913 [914] 915 916 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 769552 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #13695 on: January 22, 2016, 12:02:20 am »

Alanis idly flicks through the camera feeds and realizes something.
"Oh dear.  Papyrus is being Papyrus again.  And the paladin in the hold is doing...Whatever the heck it is he thinks constitutes a leadership test again.  And I think it might be a good idea to not let the two of them meet.  More than they have."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13696 on: January 22, 2016, 12:03:06 am »

((Since when did Alanis have access to the security cameras?))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13697 on: January 22, 2016, 12:04:44 am »

"ARE YOU SURE YOU CAN KEEP UP TO SPEED TO MY GREATNESS, HUMAN?"
"I'm sure. Give it all you got!"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13698 on: January 22, 2016, 12:05:48 am »

((Pap Vs ENG will start tomorrow night when im done with school and statting papyrus))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #13699 on: January 22, 2016, 12:07:24 am »

Free-Form Combat

The attack comes down on Chryssa, who pushes a hand forward towards the blade, to catch it in her palm. She stares at him intensely as a shimmer of light briefly shines around her hand.

"RETALIATION!"

Suddenly, Ember is sent spiraling to the other side of the room and into the wall, shortly followed by Chryssa propelling herself with her blade into the stunned foe. She proceeds to slam Ember with a multitude of quick-mannered attacks.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13700 on: January 22, 2016, 12:08:17 am »

((Since she hooked her spacephone up to the ship back at the beginning?  A better question is whether the thing even HAS cameras.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13701 on: January 22, 2016, 12:09:59 am »

((Since she hooked her spacephone up to the ship back at the beginning?  A better question is whether the thing even HAS cameras.))
(it does, but they're under layers of gemtech security. she'd need some special way of tapping it wirelessly, either through ENG's modifications, or some of her own..)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13702 on: January 22, 2016, 12:12:51 am »

((The ship has Security cameras. Which need access granted by Periw/Tourmaline to view. Or do what Dustan suggested and tap into Eng's Mods, which would be difficutl considering the tech war that happened....))

Free-Form Combat

Ember seems to take each hit and each hit after being crushed into the wall. Just when Chryssa thinks he's been defeated, he responds in kind, blasting her with wave after wave of holy energy, "It will take more than brute strength to defeat me, child."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13703 on: January 22, 2016, 12:17:41 am »

Free-Form Combat

Chryssa grunts, standing with the help of her blade. She propels towards Ember, and carries her blade across his body with great force, staggering him. She prepares for a counter-attack.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13704 on: January 22, 2016, 12:18:00 am »

((Alanis's phone is already hooked up to the security systems, though, (she got an alert when the alarms tripped before) and I wouod think that the space station tech level would actually make that possible, but anyway.  What kind of security does Periw have in place?))
Sigtext

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13705 on: January 22, 2016, 12:21:09 am »

((Firewalls, permission requests, and general user login requirements. any unauthorized access requests would be met with password requests which would then lock the user out of accessing the camera feeds for failure to input the password.))

Free-Form Combat

Just as She is about to slam her blade into Ember's body, Ember's shield raises up to meet her in a powerful slam that sends her flying back. Her weapon skitters across the ground, "You have been disarmed. Will you yield, or will you fight on?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13706 on: January 22, 2016, 12:24:30 am »

Chryssa sighs, then holds up her hands. She runs forward, grabbing onto the top part of Ember's shield as she jumps, and kicks him powerfully in the back.

"Retaliation!"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13707 on: January 22, 2016, 12:25:33 am »

((Ha.  Hardware access to the actual ship consoles makes that TRIVIAL.  Setting up a new user account and giving it access is easy enough.  Unless Periw is guarding every single I/O terminal on the ship, and logs the ship out of itself.

Or, well, just having hardware access to the original systems.  Which clearly weren't and aren't very secure.  Periw got in, for one.))
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13708 on: January 22, 2016, 12:28:22 am »

((Ha.  Hardware access to the actual ship consoles makes that TRIVIAL.  Setting up a new user account and giving it access is easy enough.  Unless Periw is guarding every single I/O terminal on the ship, and logs the ship out of itself.

Or, well, just having hardware access to the original systems.  Which clearly weren't and aren't very secure.  Periw got in, for one.))
(then ENG modified it so that he has his own access through Periw's system, though said secondary access currently is rigged up to work for him only.)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13709 on: January 22, 2016, 12:31:58 am »

((Said main access is set up to be purely Gem-tech and would require using the console to add the new account. Which is unlikely due to being Gem Tech.))

Ember once more is crushed into the wall, only to seem to recover all too quickly, "Brute force does not work. Where is your tactics? Where is the strategy? You are becoming far too predictable!" Ember's sword begins to glow a feint whitish red, heat beginning to radiate from the blade.
Pages: 1 ... 912 913 [914] 915 916 ... 1862