Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 823 824 [825] 826 827 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767386 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #12360 on: January 15, 2016, 07:45:46 am »

Woo.

"Quite a few of your group deserve hard words, if you allow me to be frank."

"B-by the way, I never caught your name."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #12361 on: January 15, 2016, 07:50:30 am »

He looks around for sewing supplies, obviously.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #12362 on: January 15, 2016, 07:52:05 am »

That he does. Cheap yet high quality materials are in abundance.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12363 on: January 15, 2016, 08:23:17 am »

"Excuse me. I'm Eirika."
Black lives matter.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Kyle nods.
"You would not believe how hard it was to get to the lobby just to start the payent process. I had to get passed a nut job with a cockatrice as a weapon. I don't even know how he got it! But at least the neighboors are cool. Like, the lady across the hall invited me to a hot spring the other day.... You know, I think you'd recgonise her for some reason."

Dackly shrugs  "Stranger things have happened, certainly.  Hot springs ARE pretty great after all."

"Are cockatrices the ones that kill, stone, or paralyze with a glare? I vaguely remember those doing one or the other."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12365 on: January 15, 2016, 11:34:50 am »

meanwhile, inside the ship, ENG would have applied boot to Ian's rear, confiscated his Weapons, and locked him in as small a room as he could find available. He would then put the weapons in a locker in the exercise room, and head back out to inspect the damages.
"Sometimes I wonder if I am among the most sane people here. And I'm a trigger happy war veteran acording to Alan."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12366 on: January 15, 2016, 11:36:57 am »

((great godmodding there bro))
Black lives matter.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12367 on: January 15, 2016, 11:40:57 am »

((great godmodding there bro))
((Well, Ian can still resist it, though since he did not respond, I basically jailed him.))
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12368 on: January 15, 2016, 11:43:32 am »

((almost like he's not online or something))
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12369 on: January 15, 2016, 12:04:52 pm »

"I do not disagree with a word of that."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #12370 on: January 15, 2016, 12:07:05 pm »

"U-ummm..."
thincake

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12371 on: January 15, 2016, 12:35:20 pm »

Realising that there's a new face among the group, he would look to Sandra, and offer a handshake.
"Hello Miss. I don't think I've met you before, what is your name?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12372 on: January 15, 2016, 12:37:32 pm »

Wait, where IS everybody?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #12373 on: January 15, 2016, 12:43:26 pm »

That he does. Cheap yet high quality materials are in abundance.
Well, he looks for the ones that seem the most durable?
dammit elf gimme some rp
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle nods.
"You would not believe how hard it was to get to the lobby just to start the payent process. I had to get passed a nut job with a cockatrice as a weapon. I don't even know how he got it! But at least the neighboors are cool. Like, the lady across the hall invited me to a hot spring the other day.... You know, I think you'd recgonise her for some reason."

Dackly shrugs  "Stranger things have happened, certainly.  Hot springs ARE pretty great after all."

"Are cockatrices the ones that kill, stone, or paralyze with a glare? I vaguely remember those doing one or the other."

"Depends, the one the guy had was apparently the type that did the first two if it touched you. The ones I'm used to... were actually more plesant surprsingly."

meanwhile, inside the ship, ENG would have applied boot to Ian's rear, confiscated his Weapons, and locked him in as small a room as he could find available. He would then put the weapons in a locker in the exercise room, and head back out to inspect the damages.
"Sometimes I wonder if I am among the most sane people here. And I'm a trigger happy war veteran acording to Alan."
ENG would find that all these things are tougher to do than anticipated. The first problem is that as soon as he's on the ship, he starts blasting in random directions with his wind dust at random intravels. Which , unless he also was able to effectively nullify hostile movement effects, would blast him down and start dragging him along the floor until he let go.
Pages: 1 ... 823 824 [825] 826 827 ... 1862