Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 824 825 [826] 827 828 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767434 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

ENG would find that all these things are tougher to do than anticipated. The first problem is that as soon as he's on the ship, he starts blasting in random directions with his wind dust at random intravels. Which , unless he also was able to effectively nullify hostile movement effects, would blast him down and start dragging him along the floor until he let go.
(welp, now we need rolls. elf, please do the honors.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #12376 on: January 15, 2016, 12:46:30 pm »

Alanis hears slamming noises from inside the ship and storms inside, rather ticked off.
"Stop."
She proceeds to encase Ian in a kinetic shell.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12377 on: January 15, 2016, 12:51:23 pm »

((can we possibly stop fucking around for five minutes, especially since literally none of the characters should ever be this stupid?))
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12378 on: January 15, 2016, 12:53:09 pm »

((Well, it's the only way to get something more than, 'you do what you set out to do' from Elf))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12379 on: January 15, 2016, 12:56:09 pm »

((yeah but if you need to act out of character in order to get interaction you  1. are doing it wrong 2. should interact with the OTHER PCS))
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #12380 on: January 15, 2016, 01:00:24 pm »

((Number 1, don't fucking tell me how my characters would act. Number 2, they're all out doing stuff Ian didn't know about, how the fuck would he find them, and why since there's only two people that share his interests and one's arrested.))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #12381 on: January 15, 2016, 01:04:30 pm »

((Ok, i dont care if you two girls want to have a fight, but go compare cup sizes somewhere else. Also, dont swear. Swearing kinda kills threads, as it lowers the viewers perception that there are smart people on this thread. Comparing vocabularies isnt exactly intellectual activity))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12382 on: January 15, 2016, 01:04:58 pm »

(("Hm. There's nobody around for my character to interact with. Oh, I know! I'll have him somehow be drunk off of champagne, a barely alcoholic drink, and throw explosives at small animals! This will totally facilitate interaction that makes sense and can have no negative repercussions for the group whatsoever."
This is stupid. I'm not saying Ian would act a different way, but... Seriously?
Also, you're saying that Ian literally has no way to contact anyone. At all. And that he only wants to talk to two people, at all, and obviously since ones arrested he can't interact with them. So his solution is to murder small animals.
Alright.

Porkins: Yes, pointlessly insulting us has completely solved the problem! Good job.))
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12383 on: January 15, 2016, 01:05:38 pm »

((Well that was unexpected...))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #12384 on: January 15, 2016, 01:06:01 pm »

((Well that was unexpected...))

((Fish gimme a hand here.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12386 on: January 15, 2016, 02:03:53 pm »

((Yeah, this is done. KJ, SB, No more talking to each other. Porkins, TBF is not a GM do not ask him to help you.

As for the Rolls, There won't be any. I'm noping the entire ENG attempts to Jail Ian, Due to Ian having both a Higher CON and a Higher STR than ENG. Combined He out weighs you. And if that doesn't stop the bickering (and the godmodding done by Dustan by not letting KJ have a chance to top that before he decided to just do it without waiting for KJ to get online) Then this will as well.))

Both Eng and Ian would feel themselves being pulled away from each other as a green orb surrounded each other, "Do I even want to know why you two are fighting?"

Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #12387 on: January 15, 2016, 02:05:58 pm »

((Porkins: You're posting in the wrong thread if you think this is meant for intelligent people.
kj, Blitz: See SB's point. What did you expect in a cozy catastrophe who's also under the masquerade, the White Fang and some roaming Grimm? You can wait for the SMT plot if you're that deadset on beating up terrorist rings. Or, for that matter, San's plot. The reason I didn't bother making any other results is because they're frankly irrelevant to what I want to do.

There is no point in me statting up a random terrorist ring for Ian to beat the stuffing out of if the focus of the plot is on world-ending giant monsters who're currently attempting to kill the gods of the world. And Ian DOES know what they're doing, he ran straight INTO them and decided to piss off and get drunk. Similarly, there is no point in me statting up a wacky sidequest to find the fabric around the city because unless that achieves something tangible with the plot I want to tell, there's no point to it. Or provides background information about the setting or Mio, but that's at least tangentially relevant.
Dustan: Godmodding. No.
SB: Point received. You can stop with the sarcastic tone now.

Everyone: That's enough arguing. Take it to the OOC thread or PMs. Whether or not people's actions are stupid IC is frankly not something worth clogging up the IC with.))
Mio's group are currently going to Sora's house to see her little brother.

Idou, ENG, Alanis, Ian and Yuki are at the ship trying to stop Ian from being a complete moron.

Hikari and Sandra are still at the shop, and Garnt's IN a shop.

Motya and Alanis have been abandoned in town. Perhaps someone should get on that.

That leaves ItE and Sachi at the house. Chizuru is unaccounted for. Woo.

He finds one. Quite expensive thread, but perhaps it'll be worth it.

And also, the Taisha man said they're paying for them during their stay, so it shouldn't be too bad, right? All he needs to do now is pay with that 'debit card' thing.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12388 on: January 15, 2016, 02:08:35 pm »

"I do have to thank you for allowing us to come over."
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #12389 on: January 15, 2016, 02:11:25 pm »

((...the fuck are you on about?

I was just expecting, say, the shopkeeper to be curious about the dude with very obvious weapons looking like the most stereotypical thief in the world coming into, of all things, a sewing shop.

I'm quite capable of dealing with no combat, thanks.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 824 825 [826] 827 828 ... 1862