Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 587 588 [589] 590 591 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771712 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Dackly and Gozer wait very patiently.

Gozer crafts a Giant Club using the Petrified Tree Shards from before, and then upgrades it with a pile of Junk and "Dackly's Fang", which is filled with soda beforehand.

Spoiler: Creeping Chrysanthemum (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Combat (click to show/hide)

~Boss theme: Impending Doom~

(9+3 v 7+10) Deathspell's Earth elemental attempts to restrain the creature, but is slung into the distance by the monster easily.

(4+5-5, 4+5-5, 4) Attacking from behind, ENG manages to deal 12 damage to the non-acid-enriched backside of the monster, the loud noise completely distracts it.

(10+7+Circumstance) Ringo takes a choking  gulp of Scrumple, and spits it at the beast, the oxygen rich environment provides the perfect accelerant to start a blaze, Dealing 17 Damage to the beast and lighting a good portion of it on fire!

(Any1d8+1-(5+7+2) The beast is no longer amused by Sinfib's antics.  Sinfib's Undead minion arrives to help.

(Any1d8+4-(5+7+2), ???) The Dragon's Rake is blocked by the burning boulder the beast is carrying, and Deathspell manages no damage he can notice...

(9+10-(5+3)) The Creeping Chrysanthemum tosses the fiery payload at Deathspell's Earth elemental, Dealing 11 Damage to it, it easily tanks the blow, but will take time to return to the fight from way over there.

The Creeping Chrysanthemum's RES returns to 5!

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 09:17:08 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

((shade. weapon abilities. he powered his blade.))
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

((fixed, but it kept the same target due to EE's Natural aggro draw, so I 50/50'd it.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

The paladin stirs his pasta, awkwardly looking away after his failed 'joke' and seeing that they're using his dinner table as a crafting bench.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

"Sorry, you know us adventurers, Gozer will clean off the table when you need it, WON'T YOU GOZER?"

"Sorry, I am a bit antsy."

Gozer tries not to scuff up the table and lifts the parts in the air with gravity magic as he crafts so as to not do any damage to it.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((Not lying in the open where anyone could get to them. One would think that rather obvious.))
"Hey Ian, you seem to have an inexhaustible supply of potatoes.  Can I have one, please?

Also, Alphys, do you mind if I borrow some office supplies?  Paper, pencils, paperclips, rubber bands...

I'm going to try something."

Alanis, should she obtain these materials, attempts to craft a shamble ala Discworld.  If she doesn't get a potato, she tries using the Stone Fish.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 10:07:42 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

Big Daddy heads to the fighting
No sig yet

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

Feeling the initial rush of battle leaving him, ENG would take a couple of steps back keeping his Chainblade rev'd as he preps another health kit, and shout out:
"It's almost too easy!"
As he tries to keep the focus of the plant thing on him.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 09:36:19 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((Someone roll 3d6+8 (crafting) for Alanis, please.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

((6-6-5.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

((I'm waiting for a GM to stat/roll my own creation, I've been without a second weapon for too long.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((ONE away from a crit success.  Darn.

Still, a 25 is not to be scoffed at...))

((... Hm.  The question is if I succeed with that.))
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 10:08:34 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

((I'm waiting for a GM to stat/roll my own creation, I've been without a second weapon for too long.))
(*looks at Ian, Anna, and Chryssa*)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

((I'm going to wait for PN before I roll Alanis' thing.))

[5+6+6+6=23] Gozer does his thing. He makes a Giant Stone Tree Club. It causes Stun 20% of the time and it's base damage is 1d12.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((Um, those are all only one weapon...))
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 587 588 [589] 590 591 ... 1862