Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 574 575 [576] 577 578 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771583 times)

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

DSTD Summons a Earth Elemental and starts looking for Creatures towards the South West.
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

"Hmm, do you serve... Iris?" Dackly Muses, thinking of all the gods she knows of.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Hey Ian, what's going on over there?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

The paladin smiles and gestures towards the picture. The rainbows move to form the word 'bingo'.
"Not only that, I'm the head paladin of her order. Kind of a pain but... being on the council after the last war of the gods is probably one of the cushiest jobs for a paladin. Depending on the order of course. Nike's representive for example has to deal with every fucking hotshot that want's to get at her for example. But he never has to do paperwork when he does. Hm... maybe I should... I'm sorry, I'm going off on a tangent aren't I?"

Ian looks up form his scroll.
"Someone 'acidentally' started messaging me. We are voth equally confused if he isn't lying."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Mio and Sachi elect to follow Link.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

"No, it's fine, Myself and Gozer were actually planning on devoting ourselves at one point, Hence the Onyx."

She proudly holds up the black gemstone.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The paladin raises his eyebrows.
"Nyx? I thought most of her devotees were locked up after her husband died in the war... by now she should be moving on. Unless she still has someone who worships her..."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Dackly seems to divert the line of questioning.

"A war? Sounds interesting, could you tell me more about that?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The paladin blinks and his smile drops.
"Yes... the war of the gods. It came just after the awakening of the new age of myth. The gods of old came back with it, and, with their new popularity, the less rational gods went on crusades against the others, lots of blood and gore, North Korea was destroyed in the confusion, we lost RUSSIA for a week, and then the best and brightest sealed the gods that went to war, well, the survivors but still. You would think that was the end of it, but no, the zealots remained and so the gods that remained were forced to allow people to become paladins, to hunt them down. Then the governments realized that paladins were actually really great as a policing force due to our uncorruptabillity and special powers so... yeah, council was formed and any Cop you see has access to really potent magics. Anyways, that's the condensed version of it."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

"That is so sad.  War is a terrible route to power."

(Hidden) ENG Shoots one of the butterflies, the rest scatter off s it's wings flutter to the ground in two halves.

The bullet jostles the strange looking flower, but nothing happens other than it moving with the wind.

Ringo seems to be being ignored by ENG.

Meanwhile, Deathspell goes Southwest in search of creatures, he comes to the spot from before with the Huge Drained Die, and leaf pile. Several large burrownits are wandering around, looking for a meal that they can smell nearby.

His Earth Elemental follows after being summoned, but does not look happy about it.

His progress further Southwest is blocked by a cliff, there may be a way around, or even up to it.

There is a side path off to the south however.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

ENG would keep his eyes open, and be especially wary of the flower as he goes to retrieve the wings. It was almost too easy.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

DSTD starts looking for a way down, and Blows the Whistle that was given to him earlier if he spots his strange "follower".
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

Sinfib Goes looking for his Totem
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Ian looks up form his scroll.
"Someone 'acidentally' started messaging me. We are voth equally confused if he isn't lying."
"And that's a magic thing, not a sufficiently advanced technology thing that you have?

If they're on a cell phone, we're both being messed with.

Is there a callback number?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The paladin shrugs.
"Yeah, but at least I have a chance with Iris."

Ian shakes his head.
"It's just a phone."
Pages: 1 ... 574 575 [576] 577 578 ... 1862