Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 576 577 [578] 579 580 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771591 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((*her))
"They're actually kinda cute.
For floaty doom lasers."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"eh, i guess."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

Sinfib Shoots an Acid arrow into the Creature attacking ENG
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

(shade, you might wanna check the master sheet and my character page. you leveled me up, and my maxHP was updated. among other things..)
Pulling his chainblade free, he would start to slip into his combat trance again. He is gonna to prune this thing to death for that!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 11:04:19 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

((I just forgot this one, I edited it in.))

"Well, where shall you guide me small humanoid child?"

"The only real locations would be around camp and out in the wilderness with the murderous currently awake beasts that would tear me limb from limb in frustration due to my lack of edible parts!"

(9+7-5) Meanwhile, ENG leaps back and unloads fresh hell into the beast, dealing 11 Damage to the Creep.

(17+10-6) It does not seem to be budging from it's movement, and Rams into ENG, slapping him with a root for 21 Damage!

Sinfib arrives on scene to find a giant fat plant thing attacking ENG and Ringo.

Spoiler: Combat (click to show/hide)

(Goal = 20
7+4+3) Deathspell tries to climb the hill with help from his elemental, but no dice.

(18) The Earth Elemental does not try anything funny.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
"I don't know" She drags Claptrap off to where the other group is.
No sig yet

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

"OYE!"

Ringo instinctually point blanks into the repulsive maggot-thing.

"I was gonna win a bet you overgrown slug!"
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis wonders what happens now.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

Idou exists?
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Oh, hi, Idou."
Sigtext

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Idou talks in the middle of chewing whatever he's chewing. "Didjoo jasth nhotished mhe?"
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"It's like you weren't there for some reason."
((Hey, if Alanis has two Gaster Blasters, can they summon both or just the one set?))
Sigtext

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He gulps. "Yeah, weird stuff like that seems to keep happening to me. Must be all this weird space stuff or something."
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"coughprobablytimezonescoughI dunno, it could be weird time stuff too."
Sigtext

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile

DSTD continues looking for a way up.
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

She sits on one of the couches, tentacles draped over the back.
thincake
Pages: 1 ... 576 577 [578] 579 580 ... 1862