Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: Create a world: ANYTHING NOT HORRIBLY OP OR CONTRADICTORY GOES! Scythers are ok  (Read 5748 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

42.7: The strange voice says it can give an army, but only if the Adian holds the glowing porkchop the Jagged Mountain Apes worshiped!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile

42.7.2 fallen is confused. He does not know what a pork chop is.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

4.27.3(?): The strange voice explains that its a pink, glowing object. It also has a presense that justs lets all mortals know its a porkchop, and that fallen should ask the Remaining Mountain Apes, the iron guys, or the local humans in the area for the porkchop

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

4.27.4The Iron men's cures would cease to work effectively, and quickly draw the ire of the more capable Caritae. war would break out as the Caritae now strive to acquire a stronger dose, along with the recipes to make their own.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!

What happened to the time date counting system? :-\
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Got more complicated,  might have to remove that randomity))

Swords-Otter

• Bay Watcher
  • "there is always hope"
    • View Profile

The Velthad sense a time of darkness and war soon coming and begin to prepare by building an army and starting two new schools of magic "War" and "Healing"
There are two types of great forts. Theres "hey guys look at my awesome fort were we kill all the invaders and have steel everything". Then there's
 "Holy **** every thing is all ****ed up What the **** have we done ?"

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

The prophet of Shaa encounter a nightmarish creature of unknown name and origin.
The prophet slays the creature and crafts an artifact from one of its many horns.
The artifact, a Blowing Horn, shall henceforth be known in the common tongue as 'The Serpent's Horn'.

(Is this allowed?)

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!

45. Experiments on haotair continue, resulting in a rudimentary balloon with repeter rifles and cannons.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile

46.  The beginnings of a new civilization starts around a discovered temple of unknown origin in a new territory called 'Yaxuun'. The temple gains the name of 'Creation Temple'.

46.   Species of benevolent Feathered Serpents is discovered in Yaxuun.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!

47. improved airships, satrt of expedtitons

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile

48. Evil arises from the Unknown East! A Scyther tall as a mountain has been discovered, it's hunger infinite and uncaring about the fate of it's victims.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

49: THE STRANGE VOICE CALLS UPON A FEW OF THE APE-HUMANS TO GET THE GLOWING PORKCHOP!

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile

50: What at first was thought to be a comet fell from the sky, except that it poured long flames from the front while slowing down. Once it got at about the lowest clouds' height, it came to a standstill, cut off its large flames and toppled over smaller flames coming off the bottom; it then looked almost like a longboat sailing the skies, but made of a shiny pale metal and without a mast or oars, or even a keel.
Out of slits on its sides came bug-like metal creatures larger than galleons, and wherever they went they ate a bit of everything: they uprooted whole trees with large clods of earth and swallowed them whole; likewise the smallest grasses, they even delicately collected mosses while at the same time devouring even the largest animals whole. They would drink water from the sea, lakes, rivers and puddles alike, and burrow headfirst into the ground by spinning it extremely fast, be it soil or exposed bedrock. More tragically, they didn't catch only animals, but also sentient beings, even in the underground.

50.1 In only a few weeks every settlement in the world was visited by the Terror Beetles, or even the Flying Terror itself, and had a couple of members -lord or slave alike- eaten by the metal bugs; some buildings were also damaged and trees taken. All mountainhomes now have at least one or two uncannily polished vertical  shafts straight from the surface. Magic attacks on the Terror Beetles were totally ineffective and ignored, weak physical attacks were responded with a tongue of light that became increasingly hot until the attackers left, and a massed dwarven airship fleet was completely incinerated in the sky as soon as they opened fire on the Flying Terror. Not even the dark below was left unscathed, demon mothers now scare their children by threatening to send then to the blinding shafts, from which huge bugs would come down to eat the misbehaving demonlets.

50.2 The Flying Terror recalled all its bugs, started pouring long flames off one end again, accelerated into the sky and disappeared - hopefully forever.

(All this was actually a Velocity PTW+2. I know, horribly OP... but it's gone now. Sorry about that ;) )
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 10:47:17 am by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!

51 in effect of metal bugs, huge deep underground halls are constructed with reinforced wallas. The dwarves disappear from the face of the (what is this planet called) burrowing deep.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10